I'm yours ladies !!

Discussion in 'Book and movie reviews' started by Happy wifes matter, Mar 6, 2017.

1. Happy wifes matter

Happy wifes matter Long term member

Operator
    United States
    Local Time:
    3:22 PM
    I would like to hear what the females would do if they had me locked and in fem for the weekend . I have always fantasized about serving a lesbian couple being completely denied any pleasure of my own. Please get as wild and dirty as possible. Remember I'm yours !!

2. Vinny

Vinny Locked up again. Starting year 6.

Local Time:
    4:22 PM
    I came close to that. My wife and her longtime girlfriend were not into guys that much. No intercourse and oral was a special occasion thing. Most times I would assist them in pleasing each other and then be left alone in bed. When they were into me, it was better than being denied if I am to be honest. My wife's girlfriend tried to feminize me with bra, panties and makeup but I was one ugly woman and not into it, so she gave up

Happy wifes matter likes this.
  3. JiL

JiL servitude4u

Professional
    southeastern mass.
    Local Time:
    Of course, with you on your hands and knees doggy style, while going down on one girl, the other would be using her strap on cock from behind on you. Your cocklet would be tightly locked of course and the girls would decide what to do with you after that, if your even worth it, from there. Maybe they just tie you up and make you watch for the rest of the night. That would leave you with plenty to think about.

4. Happy wifes matter

Operator
    United States
    Local Time:
    Jil that sounds like a good time !! There is nothing better than eating pussy while locked. As far as the strap on I hope it's a big one !! It would be a thrill to be tied up , little dick locked up and butt plugged up while watching two lebeians go at it . Mabe they would take turns slapping my balls and putting nipped clamps on me. If I were really lucky they would pee on my bra and panties when they were done and leave me tied up for the rest of the night only to come back in the morning to pee all over me until late I was dripping wet then send me out side in fem covered in cum and pee to try to find my way home !! Just an idea !!!

JiL likes this.
  5. JiL

JiL servitude4u

Professional
    southeastern mass.
    Local Time:
    Yes, it is all very good. Now the trick is finding the appropriate lady(s). Let us know what happens with your fantasy. It is not an uncommon one. Do you have plans to make it a reality ??? I suppose that will be up to her ..

6. Happy wifes matter

Operator
    United States
    Local Time:
    I'm trying to work her into all my fantasies, slowly . I've got her liking chastity and me wearing panties.Those were my two biggest fetishes . As far as pegging and peeing on me , I don't know if she will ever be into that . She won't even pee if I'm in the bathroom. I'm working on her letting me eat my creampie after sex now she has let me do it twice so far. She had been drinking both times though. I think if I ever get her to pee on me it would be when she's drinking lol

JiL likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice