I'm so new to this... But so excited!!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by RavenSymone421, Jan 13, 2019.

Tags:
  1. RavenSymone421

RavenSymone421 New member

Local Time:
    4:50 AM
    I just recently met a guy who is all about a female led relationship and chastity. He wants the privilege and honor to worship my feet, to do absolutely anything an everything to make me as happy as possible, he wants to give me the world!! All I have to do is step into the role of total control over him and demad my every desire from him.
    He wants this as a lifestyle, not just a sexual bedroom thing. I've very openmiopen-to it all... It's just I've always been the submissive one .I've never had anyone want to be my pet who's only concern is my happiness.
    Where do you even begin?

tiruh811 likes this.
  2. iome343

iome343 Long term member

Italy
    Local Time:
    9:50 AM
    Welcome here madam

tiruh811 likes this.
  3. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    8:50 AM
    welcome. There are several threads giving advice to women embarking on this path. And if you get yourself verified you can seek advice from the other women in the women-only area.

tiruh811 likes this.
  4. KatlynAshe

KatlynAshe Busy busy busy

Local Time:
    3:50 AM
    It wouldn't hurt to give it a try out to see if you have a lovely dominant side you haven't played with. I'm quite certain the lovely ladies around here would be happy to give out advice. Likewise there are tons of threads with thoughts and opinions on all kinds of actions and things in these types of relationships. So looking around and doing some reading of the older content wouldn't hurt either o/

The first starting place though is finding a chastity device and getting him into it, and getting him and you started on maintenance of your new caged pet. With his cock caged you then can start exploring what you want from him, weather it be all the orgasms you could ever want. To having someone follow at your beck and call. The question is what do you want from him. And what do you need to be happy?

tiruh811 likes this.
  5. Chaste J.

Chaste J. Long term member

Local Time:
    Welcome to CM. These things don't just happen overnight generally I think you'll find. The key to it all is plenty of communication. It does require a fair bit of work on both sides to find out how it's all going to work but hopefully you'll find it worth the effort. And the main thing to remember when he argues about "what he wants" is to gently remind him (with a wicked smile) "it's not about you, it's about me now!" That's how Mrs Chaste approaches it. Works for us. Hope it works out well and you both get a lot of enjoyment out of it. The Ladies here will I'm sure offer you plenty of support. Us blokes tend to be, well, like blokes really, full of ideas and opinions!!! Your probably much better off ignoring anything we say :). I'll shut up now as Mrs Chaste requires the ironing doing which is a rubbish job but it is after all "all about her now".

Kylara and tiruh811 like this.
  6. Rectrix

Rectrix Long term member

US East Coast
    Local Time:
    Welcome Raven. It's a great opportunity you've been presented, and it took a lot of courage and trust and even love for him to reveal this side of himself to you. You might want to read Georgia Green Ivey's book on Starting an FLR, she's got great insight into submissive men and how to make it work for you.

Chaste J. and tiruh811 like this.
  7. L-u-c-y

Staff Member Owner of Chastity Mansion Administrator Verified Female

Oxford, England
    Local Time:
    Welcome to the site : )

8. litldick

litldick Active member

retired
    Pennsylvania
    Local Time:
    Welcome to the Mansion, i hope You enjoy Your time here Ma'am

9. Kylara

Kylara Happy feminized sub owned by Mistress PHEBUSA

Office work
    Belgium, Brussels
    Local Time:
    9:50 AM
    Welcome here, my lady was like you, now she cannot return to her former life. Feel free to post and asks anyone.

10. Skinky

Skinky Member

Local Time:
    Welcome to the mansion.

Don't be afraid to take control in the ways you feel comfortable. You seem to have found someone that would happily bend to your will.

I hope you enjoy the experience. It might take a while but with an open mind I'm sure you'll come to appreciate male chastity and Femdom for its many benefits.

11. queenofheartsS

Verified Female

Local Time:
    Just baby steps.. things you said you wouldn’t feel comfortable with, will become a thing of the past in time. Communication is key, talk about things. He’s more of an expert as he’s been involved in chastity for longer than you (as with @Skinky just above my comment.. I’m his girlfriend and KH). Express your concerns, express your desires and he will likely guide you, as did Skinky with me. You take the guidance, turn it into your own style, and run with it.

I’ve always been more naturally dominant than him, but I’m still a softie at heart. However, when it comes to our chaste lifestyle, I’m learning more and more as time goes on how to exert control, tease and how to embrace this lifestyle of ours.

We used to treat it more like a game, something fun to do, but now it’s certainly a lifestyle. Skinky’s dream has now become a ‘nightmare’ as he jokes. I used to say I would never use a whip on him.. we now have like a tassely one which I now use. I maybe don’t hit hard enough and worry I hurt him after, but he assures me he likes it, and I get more and more comfortable every time.

Welcome! Hope you are able to embrace your role, have fun, learn some new things and grow closer as a couple!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice