i'm so lucky

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by sissyjazmine, Aug 23, 2011.

Random Thread
  1. sissyjazmine

sissyjazmine sissyjazmine

Local Time:
    12:00 PM

my Divine Goddess/Wife has kept me in chastity for 8 days now. i woke up two days ago to hear the news that i was being measured for a new formal dress She'll be getting me. As a result, i was ordered to wear a body girdle and strapless bra in order to take appropriate measurements. Heels were of course added to the session.

after all measurements were taken, i was told that i would be spending the rest of the afternoon and into the evening dressed as such and locked in chastity. i also had the honor of cleaning up the kitchen, learning to make coffee with our new coffee-making devices, and how to make brownies. This was all while i was dressed and walking in heels. my heel-walking skills are getting better.

after the brownies were done, and i cleaned up the dishes, we then layed down in bed. i was ordered to take a nap while in the body girdle and strapless bra. i have to say that it was much more comfortable that i ever imagined.

after a nap, i was allowed to get out of the body girdle, strapless bra, and heels in order to take a shower. for the first time this past week, i was allowed to unlock out of chastity in order to clean. right after the shower though, i was immediately locked up with no other sort of "release."

i truly adore my Goddess/Wife and am thankful that She is growing more and more into a Domme role. it is a true turn-on as i love pushing the limits of where we'll both go.

i love you Goddess.

your humbled sissy husband,
    sissyjazmine

SoumisCH likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice