I'm so jealous of you locked up boys

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by nycsub1989, Oct 14, 2010.

Random Thread
  1. nycsub1989

nycsub1989 Member

Local Time:
    11:34 AM
    You're all very lucky to have found Mistresses to keep you in line. If you're ever sad about your predicament, think of the free boys who can't control themselves and haven't a Mistress to keep them under lock and key.

I'm jealous! *envy*

2. Miss Foxy

Miss Foxy The good wife

Local Time:
    Well, there are also women out there, who really likes this lifestyle - but doesn't have a hub to play with.
    I don't know what's worst..... not being able to be locked up, or not having anyone to lock up?!? :blink:

Miss Foxy

3. penis prisoner

penis prisoner Locked in steel

Local Time:
    6:34 AM
    I am self locked and I hope to find a mistress soon. I agree with you nycsub that its not that fun to be a free man but I do my best to keep myself locked. I'm currently at 3 weeks locked in my CB6Ks without an O and it has been a hell of a ride!

4. nycsub1989

nycsub1989 Member

Local Time:
    Miss Foxy, You make an interesting point. With that said, I think the ratio probably favors the key holders.

5. nycsub1989

nycsub1989 Member

Local Time:
    PP, I don't think I would be able to control myself even with it. I'm sure it'd be off every night so I could get off at least 3 times. I've never gone more than a day since I was 10... I just can't help myself! Not to mention, a self milking probably isn't very exciting... Hehe

6. maid katrin

maid katrin chaste sissy maid

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    12:34 PM
    Sorry boy, your are just 21 aren't you? You shouldn't be jealous but rather feel lucky to know already which way you want to go in life. At your age I didn't even know what a chastity device is at all and why it can help to find sexual fulfillment .. and more. The most of us had to experience many ups and downs, years of doubts and even more disappointments until we finally found the place to settle ... 
    I'd recommend to look around in your area, go to scene clubs and munches and most of all, be yourself and honest. Don't give up searching even if you will be disappointed now and then. Finding a Mistress, or a Master, or even a gf that just wants to lock you up is a bit like winning the lottery ... well, probably the comparison isn't right ... hitting the jackpot is pure coincidence, to finding a keyholder is mostly up to yourself.
    Ohh, one word to the title of your thread ... are you just jealous of the locked up boys or does it include us locked up trannies as well? ... 
    katrin 

7. nycsub1989

nycsub1989 Member

Local Time:
    It definitely includes you trannies as well =) thanks for the kind and encouraging words. I'll just have to participate more locally!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice