I'm only here because of an error!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by zzzonked, Dec 18, 2009.

1. zzzonked

zzzonked Junior Member

Local Time:
    2:52 PM
    Hi everybody. I'm pretty new to all of this, so I thought I'd do a quick Google search of "chastity forums" and join the first one on the list. Unfortunately the first one on the list threw me an error, so I had to make do with the second one. =P

So yeah, that's how I ended up here. Now I guess I should tell you how I ended up thinking about chastity in the first place. I was talking to my girlfriend and I told her that I like the idea of me only being able to touch myself and/or orgasm when she said I could, and she loved the idea, so we gave it a go. I won't go into details but both of us really enjoyed it. (I should probably mention that she lives about 250 miles away, so we're doing all of this via the internet.) Eventually though (after a couple of days) I broke...

Which is how I got thinking about being physically locked up. I discussed this with her and again she thought it was a great idea, so we looked on the internet at various chastity devices and found one that we both like, so she's going to be getting it for my birthday in a couple of months! Needless to say I'm really looking forward to it, and she is too.

So yeah... that's it. I have a lot of burning questions, of course, but I'll keep those to the relevant forums. I'm looking forward to learning a lot about this lifestyle and also sharing my own experiences.

2. Ms.Linda

Ms.Linda No longer a member

Local Time:
    9:52 AM
    Welcome to the Mansion, zzonked. It should be first on the list! I'm sure that no matter what your questions are you will find friendly, intelligent people here who have either had similar questions or experiences. Enjoy your stay...Glad you found U/us.

Ms.Linda

3. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    3:52 PM
    I think I know which site you mean, it's been down for ages and didn't have too many members, so don't worry, you didn't miss out!

We're very pleased to have you here, and welcome all levels of experience with open arms.

Let us know if we can help you at all around the site. :manga_beat:

4. zzzonked

zzzonked Junior Member

Local Time:
    Thanks for the warm (and very swift!) welcomes. I like it here already. =)

5. TGNadine

TGNadine Naughty teasing Tgirl

Local Time:
    8:52 AM
    She order it on the net? Or is she buying it at some local shop? What kind of belt are you getting?

6. Respectful

Respectful Chaste by choice

Local Time:
    7:52 AM
    Welcome to the site.

I love your Lion Avatar, is it significant to Staffordshire or what? Please forgive my Colonial ignorance :) It is a wonderful symbol, I am interested in what it means to you.

Sometimes our accidental choices are the best ones, but certainly not always! In this case I think you allowed a good circumstance by joining Chastity Mansion.

Respectful:cat:

7. zzzonked

zzzonked Junior Member

Local Time:
    I think she will probably order it off the net. I think we're going for the EroSteel Chastity Cage, mainly because she likes the look of it. What would you recommend, considering this will be my first time? I'm a little concerned about hygiene while wearing it.

Thanks for the welcome =) My avatar is from the cover of Common Dreads, which is an album by Enter Shikari (This is the original image, if you're interested). My user name is a song from the album. It is a pretty cool image but it doesn't really have that much significance unfortunately. I do like my avatars to be related to my user name though. It also seems to go quite nicely with the default theme here (I wasn't much for the Christmas one, sorry!), which is nice.

8. Respectful

Respectful Chaste by choice

Local Time:
    7:52 AM
    I checked out your link to St Albans, which happens to be a town I know well, and I was hit hard by the conincidental intersection of time and space some call synchronicity. Synchronicitiy is usually a good sign.

Anyways, I also checked the link you posted to the chastity device and I have conserns that as the edges are flat rather than rounded it will dig into your skin and hurt. I suggest you study other styles before you order. Your girl friend needs her aesthetic satisfaction, but fit is important too.

9. zzzonked

zzzonked Junior Member

Local Time:
    Synchronicity is also a really awesome word. My spell checker doesn't like it though.

That is a good point. We have a few months to decide anyway, and I'm sure that I'll get enough advice here in that time to make a more informed decision. Thanks for your feedback. =)

10. stealth

stealth Senior Member

Local Time:
    9:52 AM
    You may want to check out Gerecke and Mature Metal. Both have designs that are somewhat similar to the one you listed above.

The added benefit of Mature Metal is that he's on here regularly, communicates promptly/well, and has good reviews. Communication with the rest of the Belt and Device makers (especially the belt makers) generally leaves a LOT to be desired.

And welcome to the site!

11. Jens

Jens CO-Owner of CM
    Owner of Chastity Mansion Administrator Moderator

Art director, film producer
    Denmark
    Local Time:
    4:52 PM
    Welcome to the site, and PLEAAAASSEEEE read lots of the threads here about different devices. There are so many ups and downs when chastity is involved. It's not as simple as finding one that looks nice and just chucking it on!

We have LOTS of reviews of most of the devices you can buy and i suggest you read all of them to gain a better understanding, and if you have any questions or worries then ask away.

Chastity can be awesome but it does take time! :party0042:

12. mikecb

mikecb Long term member

Local Time:
    10:52 AM
    Welcome to the mansion!

[​IMG]

I must say I'm a little concerned about this device. Note that the metal in the spiral seems to be made from square bar stock that was then spiraled. The edges of the square will be sharp. It looks like they're rounded slightly, but they still look sharp to me.

Also note the little crescent of metal at the end leaves two pointy ends exposed. Those will undoubtedly catch flesh in them. I'm also not sure how you adjust the gap between the large ring and the cage. The piece of metal out the back of it (obscured in the picture) looks a little pointy. That would be poking/rubbing your pubis all day.

It's a nice looking device, but I think all those sharp pointy bits will turn her prized possession into hamburger in short order. The device really needs to have no sharp edges or places where flesh can get caught.

Sorry to be a downer, but I'd hate to see you spend money on that and get disenchanted immediately!

Good luck on your search!
    mikecb

13. ibbostyx

ibbostyx Junior Member

Local Time:
    Hi ZZZonked and welcome aboard.
    I am in agreeance with the other posters on your choice of device, in respect of flat versus rounded....ouch!
    But if you would like a very good review of the mature metal device I would suggest you google Aarkey or Aarkeybabble. I or should I say my wife is looking to purchase the one that Aarkey has. Oh! and the best part is you can have it customised.:confused0068:

14. zzzonked

zzzonked Junior Member

Local Time:
    Thanks for all the feedback guys (and the welcomes). Like I said, we have plenty of time to decide and I'm sure I'll get enough info from here to help us make the right decision. I don't think we'll be getting that one now =)

:sign0104:

15. Joroincharge

Joroincharge Lock em up - 24/7/365!!

England
    Local Time:
    Best wishes.

Steel devices should really be made to measure, so you have to get it right! And if your KH/GF is 250 miles away with the keys you need to be sure it's a comfortable fit....:character0182:

16. zzzonked

zzzonked Junior Member

Local Time:
    Hehe yep. We've already agreed that I keep the keys for a while to try it out, just to be safe.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice