Im new seeking answers

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Mightbacuck1day, Mar 11, 2017.

1. Mightbacuck1day

Mightbacuck1day New member

Local Time:
    5:34 AM
    My body is feminizing without androcur estrogen any of that all I take is amphetamines and fenugreek (i took like half a bottle of the gnc brand and have noticed my breasts feeling different ever since) and I feel like I'm addicted to the fenugreek I have huge sissy/cuck/fem/castration fantasies and couldn't even get off today but I will save that for future posts Am currently single would love to meet a dom female tho

2. CagedAnimal2

CagedAnimal2 Long term member

MA, USA
    Local Time:
    6:34 AM
    Agree bud. The amphs will cause life long damage in no time.

subinte likes this.
  3. subinte

subinte New member

Norway, Rogaland, Stavanger
    Local Time:
    12:34 PM
    Totally agree. I have my daily work trying to help people addicted to amphetamines and other drugs. It's no good for anyone, it ruins your life and your family's life. At the end you will only have addicted friends, no normal social life, no work and income.

4. Thatgirl

Thatgirl Owner and Wife of Thatguyontheinternet.
    Verified Female

Local Time:
    He might be on prescribed amphetamines to treat a legitimate medical condition people.

5. Vinny

Vinny Locked up again. Starting year 6.

Local Time:
    I used to take Fenugreek for my diabetes and other medical problems. As far as I can see it has no side effects like you mentioned. Sounds like this is another one of those things people promote to grow breasts and really do not work. As for the speed, that has no affect at all on changing your body to be like a woman's. I was on amphetamines for a good period of time both legally and illegally. I have ADHD and in Vietnam was popping pills to stay awake since we often were attacked at night and sleep was hard to come by. I never developed breast. Sounds like you are getting your information off of the internet and not from someone who actually knows what they are doing. You are on the wrong track and if anything changes it will be mostly what you imagine and not real. I have bigger boobs then some girls and all I had to do was eat more. :)

1mlockedup likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice