I'm new, but kinda not, and I got some questions...help please....

Discussion in 'Novices and newbies' started by Chasity for life, Dec 15, 2017.

1. Chasity for life

Chasity for life Anal sub

College student
    United States, North carolina
    Local Time:
    1:00 PM
    Hellow, I'm a bit of a chastity lover, and I've been into it for the past 4ish years, but my first cage was kinda crappy, so I had to get rid of it; because, it cut my testicles a little. I am a current college student although I'm home for the Christmas break, and since I have recently gotten a new cage to last for life, I have been noticing some issues I've never come across in my 4 years of learning about chastity. So I'm planning on joining the chastity mansion community, but for now, I just need answers to a few questions I have.
    Question 1. So I have recently been caged less than 24 hours and I have never been able to spend much time in a cage due to the reasons above, but I noticed that my right testicle has been hurting a tiny bit and started last night. It's not unbearable or even very painful it's just very discomforting as of right now. If it helps, I've always been a guy that hangs to the left so I'm not sure if this is normal or just a me problem.
    Question 2. As I have been dabbling more in anal pleasure, for the reason of knowing i'd be going into chastity soon and that would be my only way of receiving pleasure, I noticed a white, flaky, secretion that would show up on the toys I'd use on myself; after, I reached orgasm. (so like I have a dildo in my ass and cum then there's this stuff on the dildo). Is this like an anal secretion of some sort, or do I just need a doctor?

2. guest 2942

guest 2942 Long term member

Local Time:
    1:00 PM
    #1. no idea. As long as they are not turning purple you should be good. Can you fit a finger inside the ring up to the first knuckle? Might just take some time to having them bound like that.
    2. no idea, does sound kinda weird. usually your colon has a mucous lining it though its not white or flaky.

3. boisub

boisub Inaccessible member

Northwest US
    Local Time:
    11:00 AM
    You aren’t using silicone-based lube with silicone toys, are you? The two are not compatible.

4. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    6:00 PM
    well if anything hurts a lot it best to go and see the doctor to make you better.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice