I'm locked up for between 12 and 24 hours depending on my luck

Discussion in 'Online chastity and self locking' started by DrChastity, Mar 26, 2018.

1. DrChastity

DrChastity sub CD, mtf (ish?) seeking keyholder

Physicist
    Oregon
    Local Time:
    8:51 AM
    I'm using Chastikey, which is a great app and site for self-locking. It's so much better than just simple self locking. I still hope for a KH to claim me, but in the meantime this works great. I highly recommend it. chastikey.com. My wife's out of town tonight until tomorrow night, so I took the opportunity to be a good sub and self-locked. And I can't get out until I get lucky drawing cards in the chastikey app, where I set up a variable lock (where you don't know for sure when you'll be freed). It's really quite cool if you're a self locker.

Gryffin likes this.
  2. Chazmick

Chazmick Active member

Pennsylvania USA
    Local Time:
    11:51 AM
    That is a cool app. Hope it works out well for you.

Is 24 hours a max for you or would you like to go for longer?

3. DrChastity

Physicist
    Oregon
    Local Time:
    My max is now about 3 days. I spread it out over several shorter lock times, but then just made a new lock when I got the combo to get free. I stayed locked for that whole duration. I'm, trying to work up to longer periods in the event my wife does become my KH and wants to go longer.

Gryffin likes this.
  4. Joan.t

Joan.t Long term member

Part time Mistress
    Rio de Janeiro
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    12:51 PM
    Keep up the good work, extend the max your caged times, hope that someday your wife comes to your rescue and adopts you as a KH.

5. DrChastity

Physicist
    Oregon
    Local Time:
    Thanks, Joan.t. I will try to do so. I'm trying to add 24 hours to every session, so this time I'm going for 4, maybe 5 days. I think if she took control it would be easier for me, but I'm not sure. Any advice appreciated.

Joan.t likes this.
  6. Chazmick

Chazmick Active member

Pennsylvania USA
    Local Time:
    Good luck. My wife holds my key but she isn't too into it yet. I'm hoping to get to the point where she starts keeping me locked longer than I want to be.

7. tiemeupalso

tiemeupalso Long term member

texas
    Local Time:
    10:51 AM
    would you rwife be jealous of another straight man having your keys.
    if you did that she might decide that her having the keys is a better choice

8. Chazmick

Chazmick Active member

Pennsylvania USA
    Local Time:
    Good point but I'm pretty sure she isn't willing or ready to add outside parties.

9. Gryffin

Gryffin Active member

England
    Local Time:
    4:51 PM
    @Chazmick If you want her to keep you locked - don't forget to show her all the benefits when you are. ;)

Soon she might like it much better than the "old" you.

10. DrChastity

Physicist
    Oregon
    Local Time:
    Gryffin, you went 3 weeks plus 4 days? OMG. I'm up to 4 days so far. I know... Weak. But I'm getting there. My goal is between 2 and 4 weeks eventually, with only short, supervised releases where I get whatever my KH decides, if anything. I do like that ChastiKey app though. Does your KH use that app with you?

11. Gryffin

Gryffin Active member

England
    Local Time:
    4:51 PM
    Hi @DrChastity

My keyholder has only ever kept the key herself. I used to lock up with ChastiKey when I was testing devices to see if they fit me and seeing what worked without bothering her. I did think of introducing her to the app but I don't think she wants/needs anything to get between the fact that only she knows where my keys are (or the code for the 8 digit safe at my house storing the emergency keys). It is all entirely at her whim.

I've currently been locked up for 3 days but it (like the ticker says) has been over three weeks now since any fun. There have been multiple lock ups during this time.

I don't think you are weak, start with what you are comfortable with and build up. Many people here have gone a LOT longer than me, so I have nothing to boast abour.

On ChastiKey I'm now somewhat of a 'poacher turned gatekeeper' and have tried to help along some of the newer members with their first locks. I'm not really a true keyholder though, more a head boy or prefect helping out so they don't have romake the same mistakes that I did. I've never really felt pleasure from others denial but I can understand why some would. ;)

I think it might be different if I could persuade my partner to lock up and get her in a belt. But that would NEVER happen.

12. Mash2214

Mash2214 Locked today, tomorrow, forever

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    9:51 AM
    An interesting thread. A chastity app. Sorry I'm not that much of a computer genius. I'm still old fashion. I got my Wife to hold my key and take control of when I would be released by being unconditionally nice to her and doing anything and everything I could to please her. Even after she took control of my key and didn't release me for months. Yes Months. I continued to show her that I was committed to pleasing her. Now I'm locked almost all the time and the cage is only removed when she wants it removed and that's not very often.

Be Very Very nice to your Wife. Also be careful what you wish for you may Get It

Gryffin likes this.
  13. DrChastity

Physicist
    Oregon
    Local Time:
    Well, I've made some progress. I've now got a week under my belt essentially locked up by using Chastikey to self-lock for several shorter but consecutive periods. I didn't unlock at all during this week long stretch. I suppose I might have done it with a single lock but I guess I still wanted that safety net of having opportunities to cut things short if needed. Which I ended up not needing, so... progress.
    In addition, I just stumbled upon the site chastitylocked.com. It's quite cool imho. It's similar to Chastikey but also different in several ways. Anyway, I found a member who was gracious enough to set up and manage a lock for me. Apparently I'll be locked for a week. Which for one, is longer than I've ever attempted before, and this will be in addition to the week I've already completed. So, yeah. Progress. Baby steps, right? These sites are quite helpful, although I'm certain they pale in comparison to having an actual Keyholder in one's life. So that's still the goal. Fingers crossed.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice