I'm kind of new to this lifestyle

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by ms-laurel, Jul 5, 2010.

Random Thread
  1. ms-laurel

ms-laurel Junior Member

Local Time:
    2:17 AM

Hi everyone~~

I've been encouraged to come here to gain some understanding and strength from numbers. I'm really enjoying what I'm reading and the family-type support everyone seems to have for each other. I started in this lifestyle about a year but off and on. This last year I've had so many distractions!! I finally feel like I have the time and energy to devote to building myself more as a Queen and a Goddess. I was introduced to this lifestyle by my friend, who is currently now my slave. At first I thought this is crazy!! But after developing a deeper understanding, (Knowledge is POWER!!) I began to write my book and this really did it for me!! It really changed my life. But then life happens, problems with my kids, my house (I gave it back to the mean mortgage people in May) moving and starting over. Finding a balance has been difficult for me. My strength is growing though. You will definitely be hearing lots from me!! Thanks for listening.

Imagine Peace Really~

Ms. Laurel

2. Mistress Michelle

Mistress Michelle Magical Mistress

Local Time:
    3:17 AM
    Welcome to the Mansion Ms Laurel, I am sure you will be quite content here.
    Whats your subbies name? Do we know him from the site here?

And dont worry...Life happens to us all. The thing is to learn to shake off the bad, and keep the good.
    Looking forward to seeing more as your journel expands.

Mistress Michelle

3. ms-laurel

ms-laurel Junior Member

Local Time:

Thanks for the warm welcome. I call my sub "Palmer" because if he's lucky that's the only sex he can count on!!! ;) He is on here as ozoner 55 but i'm not sure if he writes much; he tends to be more of a lurker. I think today he needs some discipline he has been very lazy and more concerned with what he needs to do instead of my needs and desires. I have some pics I'd like to post. He tells me I'm too easy on him; what do you think of that? Like I said, I'm new at this and I don't want to be mean. I do cuddle him after discipline, is that okay? Michelle I would love to come to your celebration in VA. We'll see. Ms. Laurel

4. ms-laurel

ms-laurel Junior Member

Local Time:
    Here's the pics, couldn't get them up earlier. ms. laurel

Attached Files:

5. mikecb

mikecb Long term member

Local Time:
    Welcome :)

mikecb

6. Mistress Michelle

Mistress Michelle Magical Mistress

Local Time:
    Loved the pictures Laurel...and your subbie looks cute in his apron!

As for the gathering, keep an eye on the thread and let Me know when you decide. We would love to have you, and I am sure you would have a wonderful time, its a great weekend full of relaxing and fun!! ;)

Mistress Michelle

7. cynthia_deville

cynthia_deville Mistress Rob's slave

Local Time:
    Ms Laurel,

Wonderful introduction and i know You will find this place both delightful and helpful. Yes it does feel like a bit of a family atmosphere as You have pointed out. Looking forward to reading as You grow into Your role of Goddess and Queen. Thank You for taking the time write...

cynthia

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice