I'm Frightened

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Colton27, Dec 4, 2020.

Random Thread
  1. Chase See

Chase See Active member

Hong Kong
    Local Time:
    10:07 AM
    Wow.

Colton27 and theadoulos like this.
  2. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    3:07 AM
    Sometime you have to be carful what you wish for!

Chili-boy and Colton27 like this.
  3. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    well i dont like the dark very much.

4. Colton27

Colton27 Long term member

Central United States
    Local Time:
    9:07 PM
    Thank you. It's all about communication, I guess. Something we think we do constantly, but in reality, seldom do effectively.

bondinchas and theadoulos like this.
  5. AlfaMan

AlfaMan Active member

Designer
    UK
    Local Time:
    I’m lucky in that I don’t suffer too badly from the ‘drop’ but my wife/kh definitely didn’t like my attitude after orgasm. So after some trial and error she has discovered that if I am locked back up as soon as possible after ejaculation then I don’t get the drop at all. She will gently wash and dry me and then order me to put my cage back on (not easy thing to do when your head is screaming noooo). It really works and in fact if she can get me aroused again with teasing only an hour after my orgasm!!

Chili-boy, Rectrix and theadoulos like this.
  6. Lovelocked

Lovelocked Long term member

Local Time:
    Me too. Just the same. I would be interested to know if there is anyone else.

Colton27 and Lazlo Toth like this.
  7. Chili-boy

Chili-boy Long term member

Local Time:
    The little problem I have is that the drop is noticeable and I have said I feel selfish after the event. She has told me that she is not bothered if I cum again as long as she does but talks about occasional release before I go away to work for a week. That way with the cage back ok, my down is when I am away and not around the house. Last night, I popped out for a beer, came back exactly when told, sorted food and drinks for her, massaged and tickled her back in bed until she dropped off. I was NOT allowed any pleasure or intimate touching and won't be for some time. "just to keep me one edge" - I love it but I can see two per year eventually for me. they day we met and her birthday.

8. DLockeD

DLockeD Active member

Work
    Gulf Coast - US
    Local Time:
    If the post orgasm blues hit you that bad, tell your wife/KH that all your ruined orgasms are now to be edges, and all your full orgasms she grants will now be ruined.

No orgasm, no problem. right? haha!

Sexy Slave 69 and jemima like this.
  9. TonyF25

TonyF25 Long term member

House husband, family handi man
    Long Island , New York , USA
    Local Time:
    10:07 PM
    My wife / owner is very fair. I'm a cuckold and locked in a cb6000s 24/7 . My wife is a hotwife who dates. She goes out, comes home. Tells me all about the date. She unlocks me and let's me jerk off if he satisfied her. If she wasn't satisfied she still tells me all about it, but doesn't unlock me. This way when she is satisfied so am I. But on the rear event he doesn't get her off and she's frustrated then so am I. Like you My wife is in full control. When she lets ne release the orgasm is explosive.

10. Disciplined Boyfriend

NE Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    As you have said yourself, there's no going back. Or not back to pure vanilla.

Personally I wouldn't change it for the world, but each to their own. I would just go with the flow and expect the unexpected.

But if you are worried, have a timeout and talk with you partner about your expectations and listen to hers.

A

11. Cagedandinlove

Cagedandinlove Active member

Local Time:
    It is a case of be careful what you wish for!
    We were a vanilla couple and not heard of cages until we went to a sex shop a few drinks that night I ordered one.
    Long story short, after a while of wearing it I asked her, no begged her to be more dominant. This progressed slowly until it clicked with my Mistress.

At first she would let me cum now and then with piv etc until she worked it all out and found that me not cumming was more beneficial to her, so then I did not get out the cage at all! I pleasured her in different ways and she was so strict with keeping the cage on.

Since then I lost all my boxers etc to be replaced with panties, Mistress decided punishment works great and even gets turned on with me bound and getting caned. Now she has had me circumcised so the cage can stay on and make cleaning better for hygiene but also so she can get me a PA so chastity can be permanent.

I have not had an orgasm in over 8 months even although I don't consider my self to be hard core at it. Mistress does give a ruined orgasm with the cage on from time to time but is insistent that my orgasm days are over. How do I cope? It is a case of getting on with it when you are horny after a few weeks it does not get any worse, OK not any better but when in normal life like work you forget but when you are pleasuring her it can make you feel so frustrated it is unreal! But you will manage to carry on I can assure you.

I did not really think my Mistress would ever get to this level but I would not change the way things are for anything as it makes my love and devotation and extasy for her the maximum it could ever be.

Its your choice, I completely submitted to my Mistress and she took that but I have never been happier.

Lazlo Toth, Sexy Slave 69 and MSDB321 like this.
  12. chaste4wife

chaste4wife Active member

Local Time:
    7:07 PM
    If you follow any of the semen retention or "nofap" scene there's a lot of bro science about energy and vitality associated with not unloading. Transferring the sexual energy into other things. It's rooted in Eastern spirituality.

I can't say what I believe for sure, as I'm still working it out. But I do know that the more I get off, the more depleted I feel.

Conversely, the longer I abstain the more energy I seem to have.

That is all.

Lazlo Toth and Chili-boy like this.
  13. Lazlo Toth

Lazlo Toth C/D on the TomAllen-Rectrix scale: 9/9

Contractor
    Upstate South Carolina
    Local Time:
    7:07 PM
    I love that term "bro science". I admit to being a fan of that. A lot of it is horseshit. A lot of it can make really good sense. Personally, I think there IS something to retaining.

chaste4wife likes this.
  14. TonyF25

TonyF25 Long term member

House husband, family handi man
    Long Island , New York , USA
    Local Time:
    Well there are drugs you can take to lower your libido. If drugs are not for you there are dietary supplements that will do the same thing to a point. But can you control it and say your never going to orgasum again , NO , it doesn't work like that. For me at first , my wife / owner said no more PIV. She said this because my size and stamina were not enough to satisfy her and bring her to orgasum. She knew this going into the relationship. So inorder for neither of us to be frustrated She said no more PIV for me. She had lovers so she got the sex she needed . I would jerk off when she came home and told me about her date. This eliminated the sexual frustration, and the stress I was under to preform and stay inside her. ( if you look at my photos you will see why ) . But on the nights that she came home unsatisfied and frustrated I still jerked off. She thought that unfair. So along came the cb3000 , then the curve, now the cb6000s. So she will only unlock me when she comes home satisfied. Otherwise we are both frustrated. Although back then she would use me to lock her to orgasum, even though I was locked. She said that it isn't the same thing. Even though I liked her to orgasm, it wasn't? The same as having a big , strong , real man inside of her. But over the years even that stopped. But she does unlock me when she comes home after a date and let's me jerk off as she tells me how it felt.
    So we are in a place now where there isn't and hasn't been PIV in years. I have not even been allowed to see her naked or even partially undressed. She said this is for 2 reasons. First her body is for her lover to enjoy and use. Second, it is also so I don't get frustrated seeing her but not being allowed to touch or use her
    But I get orgasum everything she does, so it is fair. It has been like this for 5 years now.

Lazlo Toth likes this.
  15. Andy88

Andy88 Long term member

Local Time:
    10:07 AM
    Part of the male ego is that the male orgasm is a birth right .. or rather relationship rights regardless if the female has gotten hers equally satisfied or not.. in the early part of our marriage, we stop sex immediately after my ejaculation as it was counter productive for her to flush her juices out in a female orgasm.. ok we are trying to increase our conceiving success.. both our hormones are low.. ok, some of you may scream bs…anyway.. so now its the reverse.. shes getting all hers and im being denied.. and enjoy her orgasm as much as how she was providing me an outlet years earlier..trying to slide into her shoes and take a backseat and appreciate that the woman you is enjoying the best of her years.. and helping her achieve that.. and her prime is yet to come..

16. Colton27

Colton27 Long term member

Central United States
    Local Time:
    Same here.

17. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    well the ones i has from the GI clinic dose that as well but i dont mind cos it make me look more better and i can wear more pretty clothes then.

Caged for life likes this.
  18. Caged for life

Caged for life Long term member

Sheetmetal mechanic
    USA
    Local Time:
    Wow this is an old one but it was a good read

bondinchas likes this.
  19. cogman

cogman Long term member

Business owner
    Australia - Sydney
    Local Time:
    12:07 PM
    Yes good thread revival...lol.

I dont really get post orgasmic drop, unless I have about 3 or 4 then I feel it.

But I get the addictive nature of Chastity, It will always be part of our life even if I am generally only locked for 1-3 weeks max, ill never be allowed to masturbate on my own again, doubt it anyway.

That said my partner only told me the other day she would be impressed if i could go 6 weeks without a orgasm, but that would probably involve PIV but no orgasm for me (if I can that is).

Stephplayswithyou likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice