i'm back

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by subbiehubbie, Feb 25, 2009.

1. subbiehubbie

subbiehubbie hubbie in training

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    12:03 PM
    Took a long time to track down a new cb 6 tube from Northbound. During that time real life work/family demands overrode the D/s relationship between my Wife and i.

She was very happy to see the new tube arrive. I also ordered 2 more 2nd largest rings and the ksd g3.

i've been back in the cb 6 for 3 weeks now. Did not cum for 10 days prior to that.
    i'm in the middle sized g3 right now. So far so good, but i think a bit of fine tuning is required.

my Wife is a far more interested KH this time. i'm still released to go to work but any time away from work She demands i be locked up. If we are spending time together then She will leave my cb 6 off. If that's Her decision She generally wants me in panties to ensure my cock is being teased.

Like i said, so far so good. We'll see how things develop. It looks like the g3 is the real thing. Largest size i could still pull out, but medium size, no way. Even if i did pull out i don't think there is any way to get back in since tube fitting with the G3 on is a tricky job.

It's nice to be back, i look forward to catching up on all the news.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice