I'm back in the Lori #5 but it's not a #5 any more.

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by johnny arizona, Jul 18, 2011.

Random Thread
  1. johnny arizona

Local Time:
    4:19 PM
    At one point I had just decided to give up on chastity all together and just let the piercing heal up. The Lori #5 I have caused my pa piercing to blow out and fillet me open. It's a very disheartening experience to be sure. The piercing was too close to the tip and the time I used to gage it up was too fast. Probably not healed well enough. I put the whole thing down for quite a while and just watched everyone else play from afar. My longing to play did not subside though and so I finally repierced myself. I did it myself and made sure it was deeper this time. I gaged it up to only an eight this time instead of a 2. For those who do not know, a deeper pa piercing is more troublesome as it has to heal a much longer flesh tunnel. It's quit a bit more problematic as well to change out jewelry. It will close up very fast as well I learned. Take the jewelry out for sex and by the time you are finished you will not be able to put the same gage jewelry back in. I decided that while ball trapped devices may be a little cumbersome, it's way better to get used to that feeling than to get one's penis ripped apart.

So wife and I are going along with our little lives as we normally do but without any chastity play involved. I had to go out of town for over a month on a job assignment and when I got home she was gone on her vacation. I took the opportunity to go see a lady friend I have reunited with after many years of seperation. I did this without my wife's knowledge or permission knowing full well she would not have allowed it if I had asked. I did not plan on cheating on my wife and I did not. I do love my wife bunches for sure. I just missed my friend and wanted to catch up. You guys understand that right? Well, wife did not. When she returned home I confessed what I had done as there are no secrets between us. OH MY GOD was she pissed! I don't think I have ever seen her fly off the handle like that before. She quite neerly left me over that incident. The very next day she shipped out the Lori #5 we had. She asked Mrs. Lori to add the base ring and new pa pin as quickly as possible as I was in big trouble and was to be punished for my transgression. Mrs. Lori responded and it was back to us in record time with the changes made. I guess it's probably a number seven now. Wife informed me that she was already planning on having it altered but wasn't in any big hurry. I guess she changed her mind about that. Wife had me wear a cock ring the whole time we were waiting for the unit to return so that I would be ready to accept the Lori and keep it on. Her intention was not to take it off for a break in period. Well, when it arived we were missing the tool to the security screw but had the dome lock keys. Me being the mechanical type thought I could just grind down a little screwdriver and jamb it in there to take that tube off the base ring. I must say guys, it's not that easy. I jammed it in there all right and I twisted and turned but the little screw did not come out but it did strip out the security mechanism. finally I put the base ring in my vice and pounded the screwdriver in there to make enough contact points to get it out. It was not easy and if it had been installed on my body at the time, I'd think it would not be possible. So, I am a firm believer that the little security screw provided should never, ever be tampered with as it is easily stripped out. I had a few similar screws around to use in it's place but I had to custom grind on one to get it to fit and work. Lori is sending us the tool by the way and had already included additional screws.

OK, so it's all ready to use now and I check it for rough edges and clean it thoroughly. I hand it to the wife at that point. That night she chains and padlocks me to the bed. She spent most of an hour fiddling round with it trying to get my balls and penis in the base ring. The tube was easy to install with some lube it went on fairly easy after my erection subsided a bit. She got it all on and the tube locked to the base ring but struggled for quite some time to get that pa pin in. Alignment was not easy. Finally and with some pain inflicted to me, it was on. That was last Thursday night. I've been in it every since. Now wife takes the time while I'm chained up and locked in chastity steel to tell me that she is still very upset about me seeing another woman without her permission. She has written this seven page letter that she reads to me. The last page is a chastity contract. The contract is fairly simple and straight forward. It basically states that if I want her to to play any kink at all that it will be on her terms only and that she is in total control of it. She will decide how long I am to be in chastity and if it's forever, then it's forever. She tells me that I have just this one opportunity to accept her terms and that if I don't then she will simply unlock my chains and hand me the keys to the Lori device. At this point we will be done and there is no point in pestering her about it further. She places a pen in my hand and puts the contract page up to it for me to sign. I look at her nervously for a minute and just stares at me with a fixed gaze of stubborn. I'm sure most of you fella's out there know the one I'm talking about. I do of course sign it 'cause this game has all been started by me anyway and now she is coming round to giving me exactly what I want. Funny thing about it all is I just received my email the other day from chastity mansion congratulating me on my two years as a member. It's taken that long to get wife this serious about it. I must say though, she is more than just a little serious now. It has gone from play to reality, at least in her mind.

As I'd loved for this post to be a great fantasy experience I could share with all, it's really more of a reality. If any one who is new to chastity play thinks for a moment that they can just lock a device on their nether region and BAM, they are in chastity, they are soooo wrong. It does take time to adust and heal and all that jazz. I have had one hellish weekend in this unit as I try to adjust. Some of you know what I'm talking about. The pulling on the balls by the base ring is not my problem. Mine is more the pain from the PA pin in combination with quite a lot of swelling. I have asked wife to release me from it but she very much refused me. Instead, she went and got a pedicure on Saturday and told me to just sit around and be lazy. Sunday it was all I could do to manage an outing to the latest Harry Potter movie. I am spending today sitting around as well. The swelling is most of the way gone now and the pain from the pa stretchinbg is getting better but still not comepletely gone. I don't have to work for another two weeks so I suppose this is the perfect time for all this.

I have never been happier that my dear sweet wife has taken this initiative to take control and dominate me like this. I never thought she had it in her. I do believe I may have created a monster!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice