Im a few days into my chastity journey

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by 18andlocked, Mar 17, 2017.

1. 18andlocked

18andlocked New member

GA
    Local Time:
    8:51 AM
    I am an 18 year old college student who is starting his chastity journey. I've owned a CB6000S for several months now and I have worn it a few times. Recently I met a Mistress who is only 10 years older than me and lives relatively close (although we haven't met yet.) I asked her if she would be my virtual keyholder and at first she didn't understand but now has really taken to the idea. As of 3/17 I have been locked for 5 days but it has actually been longer since I last cummed. I used to masturbate a lot but something about college has slowed me down. This is why deciding to wear a chastity cage longer term was so easy for me. I'm more turned on than ever and I love the challenges that Mistress gives me.
    IMG_3151.JPG

b2please likes this.
  2. Mistress B

Mistress B Mistress B

Business Owner
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    1:51 PM
    @18andlocked well done. You are very young and to forgo masturbation is much harder for you than most on here.

3. 18andlocked

18andlocked New member

GA
    Local Time:
    Thank you. This afternoon Mistress had me edge for her. I ended up giving myself a ruined orgasm on accident and she liked that very much.

4. Vinny

Vinny Locked up again. Starting year 6.

Local Time:
    Good for you. I have always been curious how that works. Who has the keys and what do you do for an emergency key which has come in handy a few times in the last four years. Who decides when you get to cum and do you only cum by masturbating. How do you get through it without anyone physically teasing you? For me the teasing and ruined orgasms are the best part. I tried an internet Mistress a very long time ago but it turned out to be a guy. A lot of guys like to mess with our heads. Make sure your Mistress is who she says she is. If she is a pro that advertises, you are in good shape. I find what you are doing fascinating because I need to do it out of love and need to be teased a few times a week. If my wife did not want it, I would not do it. I may have started it but my wife kept it going. Even in my 47 years of BDSM I only had a Mistress that I loved and who loved me. I cannot submit to a stranger, or guy for that matter. Enjoy and best of luck.

5. 18andlocked

18andlocked New member

GA
    Local Time:
    We met on fetlife but we have been doing most of our communication on snapchat. Thanks to snapchat I know what Mistress looks like and she is definitely a she. As of now I have the keys since we haven't met yet nor exchanged addresses. We do live nearby though and plan on meeting soon. Teasing is a bit difficult. I hype myself up to it. I get turned on knowing someone else is dictating how I play with myself even if they aren't with me. I've done edging sessions with her that have lasted up to an hour and a half. I think she is an amateur at this just as much as I am but we are both enjoying this experience. She makes me edge myself and she watches from work and tells me how wet she is which in turn motivates me to put on a better performance. I think that when we do meet I will give her one of my keys and keep one for emergencies. I'm very good with self-discipline. I'm on day 6 of 7 and so far have had 2 ruined orgasms and that's it.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice