Illicit Love

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by LatexMiss, May 10, 2018.

Random Thread
  1. LatexMiss

LatexMiss Member

London
    Local Time:
    5:03 AM
    My KH and I are not in an average relationship and were wondering if anyone else is in a similar situation and how they deal with it.

I will start at the beginning and hopefully it won’t be a million page essay. I met my Keyholder LP at work. Our relationship started out as purely professional. In work she can be hard to deal with sometimes as she has a dominant outward persona. Without shining a light to hard on it I am obviously attracted to this kind of woman. As time went on we became closer as friends and we would chat outside of work. We are both open about sex and curious about seeing weird and wonderful things.

One night we had been drinking and were talking via WhatsApp. We began to role play a D/s scenario, as she likes to be dommed in the bedroom I played the Top. This led to me asking her to write me an email requesting to be my Sub.

The email came and we agreed some ground rules. I was totally out of my comfort zone. We tried this for about a week but I had to come clean. During our time working together we had talked about stuff and I had dropped in some little hints. So when it was time to come clean she wasn’t that surprised to find out I’d prefer to be the Sub and that I like going out dressed as a girl.

Now before we go any further you need to know that we aren’t dating, we can’t. She has a partner IRL and a 2-3 year old. We will never be able to be a couple we both know this and accept it as difficult as it may be. She will never leave her partner and I don’t want her to.

Knowing all this we forged ahead to see where things went and she wanted to be my Domme / KH. Rules were set and things like chastity were part of them. We have now been playing an on/off chastity game for the best part of 6 months.

Due to the nature of her home life we rarely see each other outside of work and we can’t do anything at work.

LP is getting me pierced on the 21st of May as she wants to have me locked up on a permanent basis with release and the ability to cum solely at her discretion.

We both love one another dearly and have no desire for it to end.

Does anyone else find themselves in this kind of a situation and how do you deal with it?

adqcuckboi likes this.
  2. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    5:03 AM
    I doubt you're alone in the complexity of your relationship. You deal with it by being careful. There are other people who can get hurt.

I wish you luck with it.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice