1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I'll make him watch

Discussion in 'Cuckolding' started by TheKeyIsMine12, Oct 30, 2017.

1. Pietje12

Pietje12 A champion was a contender who refused to give up.

Local Time:
    6:22 PM
    I don't understand the backup key problem I think. I can't come up with a single example in which a backup key is needed. However, she gave it to her best friend, who's battling a horrible disease at the moment. The reason is that it gives her distraction, joy and laughter at the moment and it is meant as a clear message: "we believe in you, we support you and you will make it."

Secondly, no matter how much I like this guy - her lover and no matter how well we manage to switch from cuckold play to being friends, it just doesn't feel right. He is the only one PIVing her and this element is used during sex, but I don't have to give him a physical key. There's a lot more that led to the decision of @TheKeyIsMine12 to deny me PIV things. That chemistry between my wife and I is so powerful.

2. Joroincharge

Joroincharge Lock em up - 24/7/365!!

England
    Local Time:
    5:22 PM
    I'd go along with all that. No need for a backup key at all and certainly no need for the lover to have one, and I was never suggesting he did. The arrangement you have now sounds ideal, and as the saying goes: "If it ain't broke, don't fix it!!"

slave_m likes this.
  3. thefemdecided

thefemdecided Well-Known Member

Key Holder extraordinaire
    Spain
    Local Time:
    I agree with most of what Joro says, but do think that there should be a spare key somewhere. If, for example, I was mugged for my jewellery it would be bye bye key. Whilst my bling is hardly the Crown Jewels I don't want to lose access to Ian's version of them!

If both my g/f and I were mugged simultaneously we may have a problem!

seasoned, Patsey Belle and slave_m like this.
  4. Joroincharge

Joroincharge Lock em up - 24/7/365!!

England
    Local Time:
    5:22 PM
    In the scenario I envisaged the key on the necklace would no more be the actual key to the cb. The cb key would be secure elsewhere, in a sealed package or ksafe or whatever, so being mugged for jewellry wouldn't be bye bye key at all. While KH is actually wearing the 'real' key I quite a agree a backup is desirable, and the spare with a gf (or maybe sister or sister-in-law) is as good as any!

Patsey Belle and slave_m like this.
  5. TheKeyIsMine12

TheKeyIsMine12 Active Member

Local Time:
    Same goes for me Jill.

6. TheKeyIsMine12

Local Time:
    n
    I would not think of giving my lover the spare key, because I like to stay in control. the back up key is with my best friend, who is taking her duty extremely serious and thus not giving a key to him unless I have given permission. thats my way of saying I own you :)

7. Skywalker41918

Skywalker41918 Active Member

Work for a living
    Dallas, Texas
    Local Time:
    11:22 AM
    sounds like a plan have a great time

Patsey Belle likes this.
  8. Patsey Belle

Patsey Belle Your servant Miss!

Semi-Retired Professional
    Canada
    Local Time:
    12:22 PM
    Thank you sooo much for sharing I will wait with a full cage "and dripping) for your future post. I picked up a post in the Internet that may offer an idea or two for your upcoming tryst?
    Techniques For Hotwives; I absolutely love being a hotwife. One of the best parts for me is driving my husband insane with lust for me by giving him just the right blend of teasing and reassurance. Not only do I get the freedom and variety of choosing my own sexual partners, but I also get a husband who burns with desire for me. For the purpose of this entry I’m going to use the term hotwife for any wife with permission to play, cuckoldress for a hotwife who emphasizes her dominance in the sexual relationship, huband for the hotwife’s primary partner (could easily be a fiance or boyfriend), and lover for the other sex partner who’s not the husband.

Here are some techniques I regularly use that I’ve found hotwives and cuckoldresses can use to make their encounters extra fun for their husbands and for themselves.

When Husband is Watching You with Another Man

Eye Contact* - Nothing will arouse and tease your husband like strong eye contact with him. Eye contact says, “Look at me!” and makes it impossible for either of you to ignore or trivialize what’s going on. Eye contact can be gentle or fierce, depending on your style and the message you’re trying to send. I prefer to lock eyes for a long time, then wink or smile right before I look away. I like to lock eyes with my husband while I’m blowing my lover.

Smile* - Smiling is both a tease and a reassurance. It says both, “Look how much fun I’m having!” and “Everything is OK.” I love to smile at him when I’m riding my lover cowgirl-style.

Say Something* - You don’t have to jabber away, but it’s fun to say things now and then. I love dirty talk with my lover while my husband’s watching. I also like to interact with him, asking, “How are you liking the show?” or “Don’t you wish you were doing this?” I also encourage my lover to talk about how good everything feels and how much fun he’s having. Moaning, screaming, crying, laughing, giggling, etc. are all great things to do, too. It’s also cute to call you husband by terms of endearment like honey, baby, etc. when you’re being fucked by another man.

Dress Up* - High heel shoes, lingerie, nicely done nails, and perfume all say, “I’m putting effort into looking fucking hot for my lover!” You husband will be aroused by your appearance and jealous of the effort to look good for another guy.

When Husband is Listening from Another Room or Closet

Go Nuts* - Scream, cry, moan, laugh, beg, talk dirty, giggle, and slurp. Encourage your lover to slap your butt. These sounds will float through the closed door and to your husband’s ears, driving him wild with desire and jealousy.

Emerge, then Vanish* - Take a break from fucking. Go out into the room where your husband is: hair a mess, makeup smeared. Have a glass of water. Say hi to your husband. Then, go back to the bedroom. Close the door. Lock it.

Make a Movie* - Film your bedroom romp. Hook the camera in your room to the TV in the room where he’s sitting so he can watch live feed! He’ll be scratching at the door in no time.

When Husband is Not Around

Call Him* - It’s fun to call him and put the phone on speaker phone while you’re getting railed. Then, husband can listen! Even more fun (for you cuckoldresses) is let your other guy call from his phone instead. It’s more humiliating.

Texts* - Like above, but text dirty things. What you’re doing, feeling, etc. Have your other guy send husband dirty pics of what you’re doing.

Get Caught* - I love having my husband walk in on me when he’s not expecting anything. Just make sure that you know he’d be OK with this, and that your lover is also OK with this. Some people don’t like surprises.

Leave Evidence* - Your lingerie lying around the bed, sex toys on the nightstand, or a condom in the garbage all remind your husband of what you were doing in his absence.

Make a Movie (pt. 2)* - Film your bedroom romp and leave the recording on the nightstand for him.

http://albanyhotwife.tumblr.com/page/10

ColoBilly and JiL like this.
  9. ColoBilly

ColoBilly Member

Concert Promoter - Theatre Operator
    Denver Colorado
    Local Time:
    10:22 AM
    Patsey you are so creative. Your evil streak is truly exciting.

1mlockedup likes this.
  10. ColoBilly

ColoBilly Member

Denver Colorado
    Local Time:
    My biggest fear and hottest fantasy is that my wife would give the keys to her lover for safe keeping.

Patsey Belle likes this.
  11. Patsey Belle

Patsey Belle Your servant Miss!

Semi-Retired Professional
    Canada
    Local Time:
    OMG Enhancement! WOW! Here is a little piece from the internet for you to think about! He He He! Blush, Blush, Blush! :) Wish I were you!

How to Be a Bisexual Cuckold
    You’re not alone if you’re a little apprehensive about fully embracing your latent bisexuality. Perhaps you’re not bi at all but you still want to be the best cuckold possible. Hopefully I can help you with that.

It’s Submission, Not Gay or Bisexual Play

Instead of thinking of sucking bull cock as being bisexual or even gay play, think of it as submission. You’re submitting to him, the superior male. You’re submitting to your wife’s desires. You’re submitting because that’s what a cuckold does, and because it turns you on. Let your inner submissive out and embrace it.

Suck Cock to Make Your Wife Happy

If your wife and cuckoldress wants you to suck cock then you absolutely need to do it. She’s asking (or demanding) it of you because it turns her on. There are many potential reasons she finds the idea of you fluffing her bull arousing, but the point is that she does. Can you think of anything better than arousing your hotwife/cuckoldress? Of course not, so suck a dick for her.

Practice with a Dildo

If you’re nervous about sucking dick for the first time you can practice with a lifelike dildo to make it a little easier on you. Don’t buy something too big because you’ll just end up gagging and making your jaw ache. Instead, go with a reasonably sized toy that is shaped like a cock with a plump head and veins down the shaft. Then get to work sucking on it. If you want to spice things up a little, fuck your wife with the dildo and then suck her juices off it when you pull it out.

Learn to Love the Taste of Cum

A bisexual cuckold is almost certainly going to be eating lots of cum, so you better get used to the taste of it. It’s a smart idea to start with your own semen, but that’s difficult for a lot of men since they lose interest as soon as they cum. It’s possible you’ll need to get your first taste when it’s fresh from your wife’s pussy, or off of her tits, or off her ass. Either way, you’ll need to get used to eating cum as a bi cuck that loves his hotwife.

Remember, It’s All for Her Pleasure

Ultimately, the best cuckold husbands realize that in catering to their wife’s pleasure they ultimately serve their needs as well. When you suck her bull’s cock for her you delight your wife. She gets turned on and she feels great warmth and love for you. She’ll be more willing to make your fantasies come true, to take you deeper into the world of cuckolding. Be a bisexual cuckold for your wife and you’ll make her the happiest woman on the planet

12. jemmi

jemmi My Goddess

southern california, I. E.
    Local Time:
    9:22 AM
    Patsey Belle likes this.
  13. demale

demale Well-Known Member

Semi-retired
    Massachusetts
    Local Time:
    Wonderful advice. I'm a bisexual cocksucker who would be happy to swallow a dozen gallons of cum to make my wife happy. Cuckolds are inferior to bulls. No changing that. Suck and be grateful.

Patsey Belle likes this.
  14. Pietje12

Local Time:
    For some reason it just doesn't work for a longer period of time. Apparently, we're unable to distinguish between prejudices and projections of the other's needs and the real desires. We're able to discuss about every topic but when it's sex related, we're unable to truly listen to each other and are unable to avoid the pitfall of excuses and anger. We haven't touched each other for over a month by now. It's hard.

15. demale

demale Well-Known Member

Semi-retired
    Massachusetts
    Local Time:
    Is she still cucking you, though?

16. Pietje12

Local Time:
    I have no idea but it is very unlikely and without mutual consent it would be cheating.

17. Vinny

Vinny Locked up again. Starting year 6.

Local Time:
    It always amazes me how easily some buy into posts that read exactly like the fantasy found all over the internet right down to the semen eating, chastity, and humiliation. Why hasn't the OP posted again in two months? I like to wait and see before buying into a post from a new member. Most are pure fantasy.

In a different forum a guy posted that he was ordered to serve dinner to his friends, family and neighbors dressed in a short maid's uniform while wearing a CB6000 and Butt plug. After dinner he was ordered into the bath tub and all the guests, including his siblings and parents, took turns urinating on him. What was more fascinating than the post was the replies. 13 replies from people who bought his story and not one person who questioned it. That is when I started to quit all other sex related forums. There are articles and studies about the extent and problem of so many guys living their sex lives online. I can believe it though.

Northernboy likes this.
  18. Pietje12

Local Time:
    I understand your reply. I'll ask her if she can share her part of the recent happenings. If you think we made this up, that's fine. In the end it was too good to be a real part of a relationship. It's just very complicated to make it happen. We failed again.

19. ColoBilly

ColoBilly Member

Denver Colorado
    Local Time:
    And always say thank you when they cum!

20. sissyassslut

sissyassslut Active Member

Oklahoma
    Local Time:
    11:22 AM
    Ah yes to be allowed to fluff the bull for her....

21. demale

demale Well-Known Member

Semi-retired
    Massachusetts
    Local Time:
    ColoBilly likes this.
  22. TheKeyIsMine12

Local Time:
    Vinny for the record: we do not make up stories, and Pietje12 is as real as I am. Our sharings and asks for help were and are real. So let there be no question about that. And I might seem to good to be true, it was true, but unfortunately the pain of failing was/is also true.
    I am Pietje12s wife and have not visited this forum for over a month.. cuckolding is very intense, beautiful and sexy, but only if the communication and connection is open and good. It can also be really dangerous. We fell out of communication, mis understood each other and hurt each other over the last 6 weeks,. Like in all marriages we have ups and downs, but this was a very serious and deep down. We are fighting our way back up again and there are some very positive signals.
    Like touching and kissing again.. dress up for him (with his favourite heels) and very likely a new cuckold experience next week.. for real

23. litldick

litldick Member

Local Time:
    Key,
    Congratulations on working Your way back! i wish You only the best with regards to Your relationship. With communication, all things are possible, so keep talking. Perhaps a better and deeper relationship is just around the corner, when You get through the troubling times. Good Luck!

TheKeyIsMine12 likes this.
  24. ineverknew

ineverknew Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    i think vinny is gone.

25. demale

demale Well-Known Member

Semi-retired
    Massachusetts
    Local Time:
    Best of luck to you both. With communication all is possible. Hope the next bull is worthy.

TheKeyIsMine12 likes this.