1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I'll make him watch

Discussion in 'The Boudoir' started by TheKeyIsMine12, Oct 30, 2017.

1. I don't understand the backup key problem I think. I can't come up with a single example in which a backup key is needed. However, she gave it to her best friend, who's battling a horrible disease at the moment. The reason is that it gives her distraction, joy and laughter at the moment and it is meant as a clear message: "we believe in you, we support you and you will make it."

Secondly, no matter how much I like this guy - her lover and no matter how well we manage to switch from cuckold play to being friends, it just doesn't feel right. He is the only one PIVing her and this element is used during sex, but I don't have to give him a physical key. There's a lot more that led to the decision of @TheKeyIsMine12@TheKeyIsMine12 to deny me PIV things. That chemistry between my wife and I is so powerful.

TheKeyIsMine12 likes this.
  2. Joroincharge

Joroincharge Lock em up - 24/7/365!!
    Staff Member Moderator

England
    I'd go along with all that. No need for a backup key at all and certainly no need for the lover to have one, and I was never suggesting he did. The arrangement you have now sounds ideal, and as the saying goes: "If it ain't broke, don't fix it!!"

slave_m likes this.
  3. I agree with most of what Joro says, but do think that there should be a spare key somewhere. If, for example, I was mugged for my jewellery it would be bye bye key. Whilst my bling is hardly the Crown Jewels I don't want to lose access to Ian's version of them!

If both my g/f and I were mugged simultaneously we may have a problem!

slave_m likes this.
  4. Joroincharge

Joroincharge Lock em up - 24/7/365!!
    Staff Member Moderator

England
    In the scenario I envisaged the key on the necklace would no more be the actual key to the cb. The cb key would be secure elsewhere, in a sealed package or ksafe or whatever, so being mugged for jewellry wouldn't be bye bye key at all. While KH is actually wearing the 'real' key I quite a agree a backup is desirable, and the spare with a gf (or maybe sister or sister-in-law) is as good as any!

slave_m likes this.
  5. Same goes for me Jill.

6. n
    I would not think of giving my lover the spare key, because I like to stay in control. the back up key is with my best friend, who is taking her duty extremely serious and thus not giving a key to him unless I have given permission. thats my way of saying I own you :)

slave_m, Joroincharge and ineverknew like this.
  7. sounds like a plan have a great time