1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I'll make him watch

Discussion in 'The Boudoir' started by TheKeyIsMine12, Oct 30, 2017.

1. I don't visit often this part of the mansion. Not because I don't like it, but mostly because I like reading about real life and not fantasies. My husband is not only caged in real life, but also a cuckold in real life. Next Wednesday I have a date with my lover and my cuckold caged husband is coming to watch. Its not cheating if your husband watches right? And it is certainly not cheating if he can and will eat all the sperm of my lover. If I only had known earlier that I have the best orgams once he is locked and denied and my pussy is filled with others sperm..... With hindsight I could have had so much more intense orgasms over the last 20 years.. but looking on the time that is still to come: next Wednesday my love all his semen is in my pussy and just be cleaned by you. My lover saved the best for me (and you)

2. I'm happy that we both love the real deal, but a reality check for those who wish this would happen to them too: cuckolding caused by far the most fights between us. The emotions are so intense.

TheKeyIsMine12 likes this.
  3. Looking forward to next Wednesday's post :D

TheKeyIsMine12 likes this.
  4. Allow me to elaborate a bit. We're not new to this, but we quit all sexual activities as it caused too many fights. Cuckolding was my idea at first, we didn't act upon it until she brought it back to the game. This board gave her the confidence to continue. The word "fantasy" may be confusing - I think she means that cuckolding is a very common wish among men, women seem more reluctant with the result that the "wishful thinking" posts generally outnumber the "real life experiences." She's interested in the latter - but let her confirm that.

5. I was a cuck in 1971 and after that a bull/lover until 7 years ago. I usually can tell the real from those living their sex lives online. Still it is entertaining. As in real life, so as in forums. the line between reality and fantasy gets blurred a lot, so you choose who/what to believe. I only have my personal experience to go by, so at least I have some idea of how things go in reality versus fantasy. Then again, I did things that I do not even believe I did back in the old days. As I tell everyone, have a healthy dose of mistrust. Not a lot, just a healthy dose and you will never be disappointed or risk your well being needlessly. :)

Pietje12 likes this.
  6. I hope it goes well, and looking forward to learning how it goes. It sounds like you and your husband have worked it out.

Pietje12 likes this.
  7. Having read Maria's Diary I have no desire to be a cuck now or ever. The diary is an account of how a fantasy of being cuckolded was made a reality, and then the account of how the males control of the reality was utterly lost to the growing dominance and desires of his Wife. To say the husband of Maria got more than he bargained for is the understatement of the century.

MadamBelle, maid_carrie and Pietje12 like this.
  8. That's quite a step. I have no intention to switch sides. I could play a role as a bull, but it doesn't give me satisfaction (I think). Some experiences make me frown upon but I don't see the point of judging. You're talking about someone's sex life and emotions, and over the years the line between what really happend and wishes might become less clear. My wife is more interested in real life experiences - what works, what not etc. The down side is however, that we share experiences in a general way and leave the details out to prevent "too good to be true" replies. To clarify - she has this lover for quite some time. They both are tested regularly to allow sex without a condom. He is dark, has a massive dick and her age is the only birth control protection. Too good to be true, right? This is the reason why we don't mention the details. (IR sex is viewed in a completely different way than in the US BTW and it provides me security that she doesn't fall in love).

Thank you! We haven't but we try hard.

I haven't read it all. I started but I couldn't relate to their dynamics at all. It's something between two partners and allowing it to spiral out of control made me stop reading it. I'm not saying we're doing it right, but we have fun and listen to each other.

9. Look forward to hearing how things develop with all this. Wish you both the best of times.

Pietje12 likes this.
  10. Joroincharge

Joroincharge Lock em up - 24/7/365!!
    Staff Member Moderator

England
    Plenty to come I am sure.:):):)
    And quite a few real life situations started out as fantasies. Can be a consequence of BCWYWF!

11. Had a friend who thought he would really get turned on by the whole deal. Turns out emotionally was a different story and didn't end well for husband, wife and really bad for bull. And you can never go back. No do overs. Tough line to walk.

12. Let me tag @TheKeyIsMine12@TheKeyIsMine12

We did this many times over the past years. At first I wasn't even present. (I'm always in the vicinity - in the car next to the hotel for example)

1/3 = solo dates
    1/3 = I'm present
    1/3 = I'm participating

And we have simple rules: always tell the truth; quit when emotions for someone develop and don't jeopardize the safety of our kids. I accept every outcome of her freedom.

TheKeyIsMine12 and JiL like this.
  13. Cuckolding has been a reality for me for four years and I can't imagine any other lifestyle now. Like all things worthwhile, we've had our share of bumps along the way, but all in all, I couldn't be happier.

Having said that, I don't generally recommend it for others, as it can be so potentially destructive for a relationship.

TheKeyIsMine12, Pietje12 and JiL like this.
  14. I normally would tell people to tread lightly, I do sincerely believe that we wouldn’t have any problems. Except for one...if she started lying or hiding things. Which she really has no reason to do unless she really wanted to end our relationship, if so, it wasn’t meant to be anyway.

For us it would be a team adventure...both working on a goal together for her to have an incredible sex life unfettered by societal norms. With both working at it, being involved, it would be a team win and adventure. Since I don’t believe for a second her affection for me would waiver, and know that I am naturally not a jealous person...I am positive all would be a huge bonding experience that would only bring us closer.

It’s hard to say with such certainty that it would work for us, yet I know in my heart that it wouldn’t just work, but we would thrive and bond even more than we already do. I certainly would caution others though, I doubt everyone has the same absoluteness with trust, honesty, and commitment.

15. I'll ask my wife to give an update from her perspective. I'll report after the date!

16. Joroincharge

Joroincharge Lock em up - 24/7/365!!
    Staff Member Moderator

England
    How about this for an enhancement? Get a new padlock and keys of same type as you use on hubby's lock now. Should come in a sealed package. Then, when lover arrives, open the pack with the new lock, swap the locks and place new keys in an envelope which you seal and have lover sign across the seal, and date Then when you and lover get going, you can also agree that the seal on the envelope will remain intact till your next date and lover'll be able to check for himself also. Cound itensify things for you quite a bit?

Dufty, JiL, slave_m and 2 others like this.
  17. Well, this is where I draw the line. I don't see why a great lady isn't capable of handling this by herself and needs a man to assist. Secondly, she has a hall pass but I won't bow for another man.

18. Hey @Jasmic68@Jasmic68 where can I find this diary, is it here at the mansion?

19. Wonderwomanssub likes this.
  20. Maybe I'm a minority, but I don't think it's my place either to tell you what you should or shouldn't do, or to or to want a blow by blow account of any meeting.

I know what works for us, some of which you know about. You knows what works for you. Enjoy your path, but do it your own way.

Jane
    X

21. I am indeed interested in real life experiences. Thats what I meant. Its certainly not the first time we have a hot wife/cuckold experience. Turns out that I have a crush on big black cock. Like it much more than white cock and especially love the rhythm of a black cock. Nothing beats enjoying a big black cock while your Cuck is licking you...
    Looking forward to tomorrow: flirting with by black lover (certainly no husband material, but a great lover) in the hotel lobby, walking towards the elevator holding hands, followed by my husband in his CUCKOLD t shirt. Making sure that everybody around understands that I am not fucking him, but my black lover.
    In the hotel room I will enjoy his BBC again, while my husband is preparing himself for a major fertile sperm dump in his mouth. My black lover is a very fertile guy, I am enjoying unprotected sex with him, relying on the lick talents of my caged clean up hubby. Such a gift to be able to enjoy this. Fucking a black lover is on the bucket list of all my friends... I am the only one with (lots of) experience.. in a happy marriage. Will keep you all posted.

JiL, slave_m and Pietje12 like this.
  22. We're at least a party of two, Jane. My wife and I know what works for us and since this is a bit of a femdom board she uses stricter words than I'm used to, but I like it. Secondly, we respect each others limits. What she describes is a bucket list item for a long time, so no surprises there either.

23. Like the idea... thanks for the advice. I like to control my hubby's dick myself, but will make sure to take a photo tomorrow featuring his BBC and my hubby's caged dick.

JiL and slave_m like this.
  24. Thank you Jane, it is quite a journey.. but the destination is fortunately well worth travelling. Ups and downs. I really enjoy the support and sharing ideas here.