If you were a wife what would you do?

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by L-u-c-y, Jul 29, 2017.

Random Thread
  1. L-u-c-y

Staff Member Owner of Chastity Mansion Administrator Verified Female

Oxford, England
    Local Time:
    9:45 PM
    This question is for males. Put yourself in the mind of a wife with a locked husband, what would you do that your wife doesn't do?

How would you make him more useful to you? What techniques would you use to wrap him round your little finger?

2. Mash2214

Mash2214 Locked today, tomorrow, forever

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    2:45 PM
    Once again you make people think. What my Mistress did and does is keep me locked and wanting stimulation. She teases me to make me excited and wet sometimes it only takes a few minutes a day or a text. In return I have to do all the dishes, clean the house, most of the yard work , pamper and service her as required. By keeping me excited and wet she has me wrapped around her finger. Men can be controlled by just keeping them on or close to the edge, it is very simple to get a man to do something if you control his little head and his pleasures. Don't get me wrong I'm not complaining. I Love how she controls me and never want to go back to where we were years ago and I'm positive that She doesn't either. I think that kind of answers your difficult question

3. Steve-0

Steve-0 Long term member

Healthcare
    Canada
    Local Time:
    1:45 PM
    I'd touch my boobies all day!

Seriously though, I don't think I'd do things any differently than my wife already does.

guest 2942 and Mash2214 like this.
  4. L-u-c-y

Oxford, England
    Local Time:
    Really? LadyS told me you had manboob already ;)

5. Steve-0

Steve-0 Long term member

Healthcare
    Canada
    Local Time:
    Umm if by manboob you mean rippling muscle.

6. L-u-c-y

Oxford, England
    Local Time:
    That must have been it ;)

7. Vinny

Vinny Locked up again. Starting year 6.

Local Time:
    4:45 PM
    Actually nothing. We have found ourselves becoming closer as a result of chastity play, and because of that we both want to do more, rather than take more from each other. I get to be kept on the edge and my wife gets to feel like the most desireable and loved woman in the world. We would not have lasted so long had she spent time thinking about how to use me. It may work for others, but not for us. I tried living and loving a girl who used sex as a currency. The love never lasted nor the relationship.

8. withpermission

Indiana, United States
    Local Time:
    3:45 PM
    If I were in the place of my wife, I would do more tiny bits of teasing and denial. For example; a deep long wet sloppy kiss just enough to get an erection and then roll over and go to sleep without saying a word. Or ask him for a back rub and foot rub and then fall asleep. Denied again! My wife has denied me like that just a few times and I think she feels a bit guilty even though I constantly assure her that this is exactly the kind of denial I enjoy. Makes me worship her more. She's feeling more comfortable with it and still getting used to the idea that denial is a good thing!

9. cb1984

cb1984 Long term member

Local Time:
    3:45 PM
    I think I would be a lot more hard on rules to be followed, and a punishment when not followed.

10. Jasmic68

Jasmic68 Long term member

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    2:30 AM
    I would do the same as she is doing but maybe a bit more often.

11. Catbond

Catbond Aka Professor Mittens, aka Fluffy.

Paris
    Local Time:
    10:45 PM
    You got burrnnnnnnt @Steve-0 , well done @Mistress Lucy :p

In my case, i'd just say this: "You're never getting out, unless you do as i say" :p

Steve-0 likes this.
  12. zebra

zebra Member

USA- California
    Local Time:
    If I was a woman with man in chastity - I would grab his balls and hold them till he begged - I would rub his cage till he beg and was wiling to do anything thing.
    I would then command him if he ever wanted to be unlocked -- start following my wishes.
    That's it follow my wishes - If was kinda nasty - I would for sure call him bitch -
    At that point the door is wide open for me to do what ever.
    Pretty simple if I was a woman with a man locked
    Of course I would display the key every day

13. Jasmic68

Jasmic68 Long term member

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    2:30 AM
    One thing that doing this chastity lifestyle has taught me is the incredible difference between a male and female brain. For this scenario to make any sense I would need to be a wife but still have access to a male brain, otherwise I would still be thinking more like a female. The problem is I would then obviously be thinking like a male and making all of the mistakes that would entail when it comes to instigating and enforcing male chastity on my sub. Worse still I would be a male in a female body, and concentration at that point might get a little tricky...

The question puts us into a scenario where the Mistress and sub are in a close relationship. This gives me the right to include tease and denial as a tool, something not seen as part of an online relationship. So what is in effect being asked is what would we wish was done to us, those of us who are lucky to have a wife as our Mistress or keyholder, or those of us who wish we could live with our Mistress or keyholder.

Soooooo...

Man, things would be ramped up! I would tease him when he least expected it and ignore him when he most expected it. I would ignore him for a week, wait for the whining to start then bam, Holy moly where did that come from!? I would tell him he had to give me a thousand orgasms before he got one, have a prominent tick sheet somewhere, perhaps on the fridge, and I would have orgasms as often as I could. Not enough that it would take less than a few years of denial to achieve though.

I would tie him to the bed and masturbate, telling him that orgasms I give myself don't count against his tally. I would carry out all of the fantasies I have and I would search Tumblr for more. I would have paper copies of Georgia Greens books on male chastity and tick off all of the various suggestions as I did them, with notes in the margins about what I enjoyed and what I think I could improve on.

I would be talking to @Mistress Lucy about her ideas of control that don't include tease and denial, and @Mascara^Snake for how to further develop our FLR and how fun can still be part of a real matriarchal relationship. I would be looking for ways to further push him down the rabbit hole with trips to be waxed and more blatant shopping trips for women's clothing, and looking for professional Domme's to take him to so I could be further trained in glorious ways of having fun.

This doesn't mean I think that Elle is doing anything wrong. She is doing this her way and she continually blows my mind. On many occasions I have written about how inside the bubble of our relationship it feels like we are moving at a snails pace, but then I get an opportunity to look at it from outside and am stunned by how far we have come.

But I was asked! And yes, even now, after rapidly approaching two years since I handed my Wife the keys and she started having fun, after she turned this game into something real, my brain still gets this frantic at times.

14. danleft1

danleft1 Long term member

South East USA
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    4:45 PM
    I would add more ... talking about it (everything from how long you are locked to simple "I'm horny to bad your locked") ... hidden innuendos in daily conversation ... and since I love to see her in lingerie I would make sure there a more times I was in lingerie that he had to see me ... :)

15. Guest 0288

Guest 0288 Active member

Local Time:
    2:45 PM
    My wife and I have fun, she likes to boss me around and talk down to me and that's where she gets most of her kicks from with Chastity. She also loves control over the key and make me suffer in terms of completely denying me anything sexual. She prefers to have no sexual play until she's ready to have fun in the bedroom. This drives me inane as I am a very sexual person and one of my hopes with chastity was that she would want more pleasure for herself from me while I am caged. However that is not to be and she is very much going to run things completely her way.

So if the roles were reversed I would do things differently, I would have much more structure such as a contract and daily, weekly and monthly chore lists. For his chores if time alone and privacy permitted (although I might make him do the work with the curtains open) I would require him to wear a locking maids uniform such as the one in my avatar. I would plug him and lock him into the uniform until the immediate chores I required were completed to my satisfaction.

I would have him orally pleasure me on a very regular basis. He could pleasure me using a strapon and a multitude of toys because his cock would only come out once a month maybe if he's really good but that doesn't guarantee an orgasm. I would require him to read at least one book a month that taught new and different techniques in pleasuring women and make him a master in oral sex. I would also enroll him in classes to learn to become a professional masseuse and then I would require a massage on a nightly basis before bed. He would also be in charge of breakfast and dinner everyday and I would expect a well set table and a well cooked meal.

If he disobeyed or didn't complete tasks to my satisfaction there would be a special night reserved for punishment where I would recite all the things he's done wrong during the week as well as the good he has done too and then punish appropriately. This could be whippings or spankings with a crop or paddle, or a certain number of minutes or hours in a humbler device. I could also choose to punish him anytime I wish during the week.

For his submissiveness as I stated he can work towards a release once a month (realistically it's probably be every 2 months) give him something to hope for and work hard for to keep him motivated. I would keep him plugged most of the time whether at home or when he's out. Even though he'd be caged I want him to have a constant reminder who owns his ass by constantly feeling something in his ass. I would also use a strapon on him weekly as another reminder of his submissiveness to me. The plugs and dildos would constantly get bigger and longer as he got used to each size. I would use this to milk him but not allow an orgasm.

The ultimate achievement for him would be earning PIV sex. He would just think he'd be earning it but it would really be based on when I wanted it. Plus I'd throw in some terms like he'd have to be in his maids uniform during the entire interlude or I would numb him completely up so he couldn't feel a thing.

This is how if run my chastity relationship if I were the wife ;)

16. CagedBySocks

CagedBySocks Long term member

Local Time:
    I honestly don't know.

I don't think the point of this thread is to come up with wank fodder that I would like my KH to do but doesn't, and unfortunately that's the first thing that comes to my head.

Jasmic68 likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice