If you had to do it all over again….

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by ATL2NYCuck, Aug 23, 2022.

Random Thread
  1. ATL2NYCuck

ATL2NYCuck Member

Local Time:
    8:23 AM
    Where would you look to meet Women who are interested in a Female-led / Cuckolding type of relationship?

I have been married for a pretty long time, so I wouldn’t even know where to start. Back in the day, Craigslist personal ad’s would have been a great place to start. However, now with all the technology around apps, what do people do? Is it something like Tinder? Or are people still going out to bars/clubs hoping to meet alpha/dominant Women? I feel like even if I were still single, it would be very difficult to find women who have the strong attitude that fits the “dominant” personality or a Women who is searching for a sissy, cuck, etc.

For all the vanilla relationships I have ever been in. It was custom that as the “man” you were supposed to approach the female showing some sort of strong direction, like “hey I am interested in talking to you”, etc. However, to approach Women that might be interested in a FLR, is it the same approach?

2. AshleyWilsonBlack

Local Time:
    7:23 AM
    I am involved in a handful of group activities such as adult kickball, improv, and game nights. I also occasionally do some charity work. I have a lot of friends/acquaintances through these activities, and after getting to know these folks I have a pretty good idea about their personality and they have a pretty good idea about mine.

If in some hypothetical universe I lost my current partner and I had to do it all over again, I would approach the people who I enjoy spending time with and who were available. I'd ask if they wanted to get to know each other better by going on some dates. If that didn't work I'd let my friends and acquaintances know I was looking and available and would appreciate being setup with anyone they thought I'd be a good fit for. I'd probably open an account on OkCupid, Bumble, and possibly Tinder. The profiles would mention my kinkier side, but it definitely wouldn't be the main theme.

If I were lucky enough to land a date I'd try to get to know them as a whole entire person, make them laugh, and show them an honest representation of who I am as a whole entire person. If they are very lucky I might show them the funny noises I can make with my hand in armpit.

After a few successful dates when it felt like a natural time to bring up the future of the relationship and sexual kinks I'd explain what I was looking for in a relationship and see if it was compatible with what they were looking for in a relationship.

3. nikkel

nikkel Long term member

Calgary Alberta
    Local Time:
    6:23 AM
    You join an online bdsm club, ( fetlife) and attend their "meet and greet " gatherings .. Everyone there is into kink, and after a few meetings you will be accepted ,and no doubt invited to private gatherings . After attending several I offered to help a guy move to another house . I had a pick up truck, and that broke the ice ..

4. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    12:23 PM
    I second fetlife.

5. Servus

Servus Long term member

Germany
    Local Time:
    1:23 PM
    I discussed this with my mistress quite often because one of her friends is unhappy with her actual life.

She is always looking on online platforms and in night clubs with kink elements.

I dont think this is the right way. Surely you might find somebody there who shares your kinks.
    But this would overlight every other aspect.
    I think I would check out in real life. Usual people without knowing if they are kinky or not.
    There are studies that over 50 percent of the people dont live their sexual fantasies.
    So if ypu meet somebody who is single he or she might also have found out what is best for this person.

In the internet there are so many crazy people.:D:D

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice