If you had the power...

Discussion in 'Off topic discussions' started by Nicoftime, Sep 12, 2017.

1. MadamBelle

MadamBelle Active member

USA
    Local Time:
    8:53 AM
    Haha!!! I can totally relate with this, when my husband and I got together, he hadn't been laid in months. His ex hated sex so when we got together he was like a kid at a buffet! But he liked to take things to the limit, I would do what he wanted but it was only acting. I'd get off usually after all his shananagins were over... Then we switched and it seems to be a more comfortable and rewarding situation all around. I haven't pushed him to his limit. Yet... But we'll see, maybe that's why it's better for the woman or feminine to have the key, more of a nurturing instinct? Won't drain the bank

Madamebellestoy likes this.
  2. PouchPantyLover

PouchPantyLover Long term member

Hawaii
    Local Time:
    5:53 AM
    I like to think that in some ways chastity allows the male to experience their relationship through the "traditional" role of the woman. Before I draw down the ire of the women on the site I want to emphasize that by traditional I mean historical expectation, not what is "normal". My wife expects me to be there when she wants and how she wants for any sexual reason. I am expected to do the shopping and cooking as well as keep the Kitchen clean. We are even pushing into the frontier of laundry now. When she wants to go out with friends, she tells me. When I want to go out with friends, I ask. I don't think this makes me a woman, but it gives me insight into the way they view the world that I didn't have before. That's why I know that if given her power I would wield it as a man and I know that would be destructive.

MadamBelle likes this.
  3. Madamebellestoy

Madamebellestoy Long term member

Local Time:
    I have always been the sexual deviant of our relationship. Before we took this little side road of life, I was the dominant one but it wasn't like this. If she gave me the "blank check" I not only would empty that account, I would overdraft that shit, and take out a loan. As it is now tho I'm leased but it's like a hyper puppy dragging its willing owner down the path.

MadamBelle likes this.
  4. MadamBelle

MadamBelle Active member

USA
    Local Time:
    That's so true!!!

Madamebellestoy likes this.
  5. Thatguyontheinternet

Thatguyontheinternet Owned by Thatgirl

Florida
    Local Time:
    11:53 AM
    Oh I would do all manner of diabolical things. Before we reversed our roles sexually I used to enjoy being very rough with Thatgirl. And so did she of course. She used to LOVE spankings and would always be asking me to spank harder and harder - to the point where I simply couldn’t will myself to hit her any harder - and she’d.

Now’s a different story. Every so often she’ll give me a free pass to be as aggressive as I want. But, while I can still certainly muster up more aggressiveness than she normally allows me to show anymore, I can’t bring out a fraction of what used to be there. It just doesn’t feel right. It’s uncomfortable. I know @Thatgirl feels accomplished when she sees that I have trouble bringing it out now, even when allowed. If left uncaged for a while I’m sure I’d get it back, but it would take more than a few days.

kellysbitch and Mascara^Snake like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice