If not pull-out-proof, are there any tamper-evident cages at least?

Discussion in 'Difficulties with wearing a device?' started by sonhee, Jul 9, 2020.

1. Guest 0837

Guest 0837 Long term member

Local Time:
    5:10 PM
    My balls are trappped tightly and that's why I am unable to pull out

Iron78 likes this.
  2. OldLockedCuck

OldLockedCuck Long term member

Retired
    Australia
    Local Time:
    9:40 PM
    My balls are thoroughly trapped so I cannot escape the cage completely but for every cage I've tried I can free my flaccid cock in less than 30 seconds and then easily put it back in.

3. Ab&Zu

Ab&Zu Search same-aged to exchange experiences! 21Years

Germany, Dresden
    Local Time:
    1:40 PM
    Hey there :)
    I found an idea from a german chastity forum and use it with my steelworxx looker 1 right now.
    I use a silver-chain formed to a lasso. You put the penis into the lasso-chain and following the penis into the looker. One end of the lasso-chain is connectet to the looker. So if you pullout your penis, the lasso-chain is falling down and going to contract. Afterwards you have no chance anymore to put the penis into the limp lasso-chain. So your keyholder can check if you pulled out your penis. :)
    I wear it now often for some days and have no problems with the chain. Only the long abstinence is hard for me ;)

Here are some pics from the other forum to show the function:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

4. Anonoman

Anonoman Long term member

Local Time:
    12:40 PM
    That certainly would make it harder to put back!

5. Ab&Zu

Germany, Dresden
    Local Time:
    If the chain is tight enough, its impossible. :)

6. PeturKitty 58

PeturKitty 58 Long term member

Local Time:
    7:40 AM
    My wife and I feel exactly the same way. Great explanation!

7. sonhee

sonhee Long term member

Local Time:
    Interesting idea. I would guess it's not easy to put back in, even with the stocking method.

8. OldLockedCuck

Retired
    Australia
    Local Time:

Thankyou for this suggestion. I get the idea but I am not entirely sure how it works. Are you saying it would be too difficult to keep the chain loop open enough to slip your penis through? I have a piercing but I find that does not work for the long term locking imposed on me so that is why I am keen for something like this. I am quite a grower so erections at night are the problem. I get very hard and the stretching and pressing against the cage means that my piercing really hurts after a few days.

9. Ab&Zu

Germany, Dresden
    Local Time:
    You slip the chain loop over your flaccid penis, it have to be relatively tight but not too tight, put the cage on and connect the chain with the remaining end to your cage.
    If you pullout your penis from the cage, you have to pullout your penis also out of the chain loop. Because of gravitation, the chain going to fall and contract. If you want to put your penis back into the cage, you have not the possibility to slip the chain again over the penis. You can not hold the chain in such position to put your penis back into position. You have to hold it at every side (bottom, top, left, right), gravitation is still working and the cage is also blocking the access to the chain.

I purchased the chain and the o-Rings online (925 Silver) for just about 10-15 euro. Put it together and it works.
    Soooo..
    Dont be shy, give it a try ;)

petevans and sonhee like this.
  10. Anonoman

Local Time:
    I’ve just ordered a silver chain on eBay £5 :+1:
    Need to get the length right and loops ether end. The idea will be that the ‘lasso’ will undo and the chain will hang straight if the penis is pulled out. Because the chin is inaccessible, it will be impossible to remake the lasso with out removing the cage.

11. Slave2Steph

Slave2Steph Long term member

IT
    US
    Local Time:
    I am currently in the CB-6000s and my wife wanted to try the Points of Intrigue. I can tell you that not only do I want to avoid erections as much as possible, I don't relish the idea of dragging my penis out of the cage and having the Points of Intrigue scrape it up.

petevans likes this.
  12. sonhee

sonhee Long term member

Local Time:
    Sounds like you can still beat it with the stocking method (move stocking through chain and cage's front opening, then other end over penis, and pull stocking through). But it definitely makes it harder. I think this is a REALLY GOOD idea, kind of similar to Lori's retainer ring just much cheaper of course.

13. Anonoman

Local Time:
    I don’t think you could beat it if the lasso has ‘fallen out’ and the chain is just hanging straight. You couldn’t get enough access to re-loop it with out the cage coming off.

14. bondinchas

bondinchas Long term member

UK
    Local Time:
    A PA might be a step too far for you, however a Frenum piercing is a very minor one and could be what you're looking for.

There is another option... a tetherspout.
    It has the same security as a PA but being inserted into the urethra doesn't need a piercing.

petevans and Anonoman like this.
  15. Anonoman

Local Time:
    There is a fair bit of info on here about tetherspouts! :rolleyes:

16. sonhee

sonhee Long term member

Local Time:
    Sorry for this really stupid question, but do you need to be uncircumcised to have a Frenum piercing? I feel like otherwise the skin is too thin to have a piercing

17. OldLockedCuck

Retired
    Australia
    Local Time:
    Uncircumcised is not necessary. Frenum piercings are not always through the actual frenum but on the loose skin just below. Piercings do not seem work for me even when well healed. The may work for relative short term chasity but for me after a few days the piercing becomes tender and very painful.

18. Qs4s

Qs4s Member

Local Time:
    Sorry, still not understanding the lasso effect? Why wouldn't you just be able to hold up the slipping ring? Any links to what you guys bought? Thanks!

19. steph17

steph17 Junior Member

Local Time:
    The only real way to stay true is get pierced and get a top quality device, some will tell you that you can escape any chastity device, but I will assure you in escaping these top end devices you will have to harm yourself.
    Some people dont agree but they are the ones who want fantasy chastity rather than spend the money needed for a real chastity device, there opinion is give your word to your partner and hey presto chastity, and as we all know it is that easy ?????

20. MrsAnne

Verified Female

Local Time:
    #45 MrsAnne, Aug 23, 2020
    Last edited: Aug 23, 2020
    I also think it would be possible to put it back on with the sock method.

as for the loop, I don’t see why you couldn’t recreate the loop. If it had drop and straightened, you can probably rethread from the bottom to recreate your loop.

the thing though is how well would the chain slide on the sock ? Since the penis is kind of out, it would probably put more strain on the chain and have a smaller loop. At that point, if the chain is fragile, it could break or it would need to be rolled on.

so if the chain is rolled up, it will probably be all twisted, it would be pretty obvious that it had be tampered.

21. Chris_S

Chris_S Be careful what you wish for!

Southern UK
    Local Time:
    I have had success with a DIY anti pullout device, just posted some images currently pending moderation.

22. trenck

trenck Active member

Local Time:
    The problem with urethral inserts is that most of those which are available with chastity decices are crap. They should be flexible and NOT have a tunnel inside. The urine should flow outside only, whereas a tunnel makes urine flow both outside and inside, and the urine that remains inside is a breeding place for bacteria and causes evil smell.

I use silicone dilators with a diameter of 5.5 mm. They are flexible enough to not cause pain, and at the same time stiff enough to prevent pullout. However, most cages lack attachment points for those dilators.

If you get a metal catheter with a tunnel, make sure that the outer diameter is 8 mm (not 6 mm) and the inner diameter is not much less than the outer diameter. The tip of the catheter should be rounded (so it doesn't cut into the urethra wall), but not extend to a bulb (which would cause additional pressure).

I have a chinese-made tubeless cage with a metal dilator, similar to Steelworxx' "double cockring with penisplug". It's definitely more secure than it looks, but you need to get in in the right dimensions.

Apart from the anti-pullout options you listed, there's also the Tether Spout, but not everyone can get this in. (I can't.)

That's a trade-off I wouldn't want to make. A chastity device should prevent pullout in the first place.

If you reject piercings, urethral inserts and tether spouts, I suggest you try a full belt. I have the one which you can find on Google Images when you search for "EMCC chastity". There are various versions available. I recommend the expensive version (with conical locks and 3d waistband) with a single cable in the crotch. Of course, expensive products such as Behind Barz and Neosteel Arch also look promising.

23. PorkChamber

PorkChamber Active member

Local Time:
    4:40 AM
    I’ve given up on everything. But my wife hasn’t. I’m looking for something as secure as possible until I can safely get a PA with covid still so bad where we are. So we’re going for a full belt. I’m almost certainly ordering a My-Steel belt, but we’ll see. She is becoming insistent.

I bought a Lori 2a with retaining ring and it doesn’t work for me. Because of my physiology, the retainer ring tugs on the penis and I can only wear it less than 8 hours without damage that lasts 3-5 days each time. I’ve tried using a rubber ring. I had it welded smaller to avoid friction, and no improvement. I turtle and with the cage too long, it’s always fighting to hold things in place.

When I measured, she said it was all wrong. I measured again and made very minor changes. I measured again and tried to shorten the tube. She said it was all wrong and to measure again. I finally made her happy enough to get it made. I wound up with a cage that was too long, a base ring too small, and a retainer ring that was the wrong size.

At any rate, I sent it back for a base ring adjustment, (to what I originally measured, but she said couldn’t be) and it took so long, (I know they’re busy) I won’t bother to try again. Not trying to badmouth. I know some people get fantastic service and products that work great. It just doesn’t work for me.

24. Chris_S

Chris_S Be careful what you wish for!

Southern UK
    Local Time:
    Have you tried a figure of 8 elastic (images on my profile)?

25. OldLockedCuck

Retired
    Australia
    Local Time:
    I have taken up your suggestion and have been trying it for a few days so far. At first I was worried that blood to my penis head would be constricted. I am not circumsised so I put the loop around the shaft instead and all seems okay. I did a pull out test and tried to reinsert my penis but gave up as I it was too difficult. Maybe with a lot of time and patience I could succeed. So as a deterrant to pulling out this method appears quite effective. I would not want her to find out if I pulled out as the consequences for my bum would be dire. Thanks so much for sharing your idea.

Chris_S likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice