If it's not one bollock, it's the other

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Schmunzie, Apr 17, 2009.

Random Thread
  1. Schmunzie

Schmunzie Junior Member

Local Time:
    10:43 AM
    I have a steel tube style CB from steelpleasures.com Steel Pleasures. Unfortunately I find it unwearably agony after 20 minutes or so. This is because my scrotum gets wedged and pinched between the tube and the ring. Also the supplied padlock has sharp edges that dig in. After buying many, many padlocks I did find a couple that worked OK but this didn't solve the fundamental problem.

Anyway... I still play with it from time to time, such as last night, and usually find it difficult and time consuming to get into. This is because whichever bollock is not already through the ring retreats inside my body.

And lo! Last night I solved this problem in such a simple way.

Before attempting to attach the ring I tied a bootlace tightly behind my bollocks so they couldn't run away. I used a slip knot, held closed with my fingers, rather than a real knot that might be difficult to undo once the ring was in place. The ring went on with no effort at all and off slipped the bootlace. Brilliant!

The bastard thing was still agony half an hour later though :(

Anyone got a slave with a tougher scrotum and want to buy a hardly used steel tube?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice