Ideas help needed for my KH

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by Sarabian, May 15, 2022.

Random Thread
  1. Sarabian

Sarabian Member

Driving
    Edinburgh
    Local Time:
    10:56 PM
    Hi, I have posted a few times over last few months saying how our D/s and key holding has been slow but steady over last year and a half or so. But now has got to point that I am locked 24/7 unless at training. Here in is the problem, my wife works evenings and wants proof that I have locked myself back up for her when I get back in, in the form of pictures or very short video clips. I have shown her examples and list of humiliating tasks etc, but she has found them all a bit to extreme. So she is getting a little annoyed, with herself, that she can’t think of things she wants me to send to her anymore. Especially as it cheers her up at work when gets them.

Does anyone have any, sensible, suggestions or even links to any not to extreme list of pic/vid tasks that she could set me to do?

Any help from anyone would be amazing, thanks all.

tiruh811 and Peter3811 like this.
  2. Paladintwk

Paladintwk Long term member

Professional
    Sunshine State
    Local Time:
    5:56 PM
    Have her leave you a lock but not the key. She will have hid the key. Once you have on the caged and it is locked you send her the proof pic and she will give you a clue as to where the key is hidden. Lets say every 30 minutes you have to check in but before she will give you another clue you must earn it, So she says to earn the clue you must be naked except for your cage and send a pic as proof to get the clue. Her clues should be obscure and the key hidden well. Next 30 minute another clue but to earn it put on the pink panties from her drawer. Then a pic to get the clue. Next 30 minutes another task, another pic another clue. Task could be wear my heels, put on lip stick, play with a dildo etc. Let have fun with it.

3. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    10:56 PM
    If you told us what she found to extreme we could work from there.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice