Ideas for wheel of misfortune game

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by cogman, Oct 18, 2021.

Random Thread
  1. cogman

cogman Long term member

Business owner
    Australia - Sydney
    Local Time:
    2:38 AM
    I have been unlocked for quite some time as we in Sydney have been in lockdown and basically if the city is in lockdown I am not...now we are out of lockdown, the time is approaching where this will happen again.

To spice things up

We have talked about using the wheel of misfortune before. We use two wheels, one decided the type of chastity game we will play the other determines the duration, the duration wheel is by week up to 12 weeks,

Right now I am thinking of 4 variations of chastity. Id be interesting in suggestions for more

Type of duration/game

1. Erections banned cage off for cleaning only (this means Mistress can give me orgasm with vibrator which is in a secure box if she wants but cage is always on for the duration...I cant orgasm with the vibrator until I have been locked up for at least a week)

2. Vaginga banned cage on and off at whim (basically banned from PIV for the duration all other activities are allowed)

3. Orgasm denial cage on and off at whim (obvious)

4. Cage off green band on, band off cage on (use a elastrator band on balls. if the cage comes off it can only be off for the amount of time I can stand the band being on, and it friggin hurts when it comes off)

5. ??? looking for ideas

at the end of the duration we spin the wheel again.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice