Ideas for remote 'instructions'

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by jbleisure, Aug 23, 2016.

Random Thread
  1. jbleisure

jbleisure Member

Local Time:
    4:29 AM
    At the moment we are working in different cities. I'm not locked 24/7 but it is something we play with. Mostly we use a Lori 2a but we also have a silicone 'Dick Cage' device which she likes sometimes.

We are playing around a lot with her texting me (humiliating) instructions for the day. For example:

Put on the cage and insert a butt plug.
    Wear a pair of pink frilly sissy pants.
    Smother your cock in numbing cream before you put your cage on.
    Put in the butt plug when you get to the gym and remove it when you get home.

She also likes to have me pour (a lot) of body lotion/baby cream on my genitals once they are locked making my pants all messy and wet and top it up from time to time.

Mainly it's the above but we are looking to expand the repertoire of fun kinky teasing and perverted delights and would really appreciate your suggestions.

Thank you x

2. DonnaSue

DonnaSue Long term member

Retired
    Southeast US
    Local Time:
    11:29 PM
    I am a retired sissy and my wife/Mistress works. She has set up multiple Canary cameras in our home so that, from her phone, she can see me strutting around the house in my lingerie and heels and also see that I am following the directions that She texts to me. I am directed to model certain clothing and to insert plugs and to put myself into certain types of bondage and hobble situations just for Her pleasure. (I never know if or when She is showing me off to Her co-workers! I am not certain that She has actually done that, but it has been threatened!) We have a bluetooth remotely controlled butt plug on order which will certainly be added to Her repertoire soon, I am sure.

sissyjamieanne likes this.
  3. jbleisure

jbleisure Member

Local Time:
    We are also eyeing a remotely wifi/bluetooth controlled butt plug :)

4. Aoilioa

Aoilioa Active member

Local Time:
    5:29 AM
    Someone posted remote control padlocks a few days ago, can't be bothered to find the thread atm though. They have no key but unlock via smartphone I believe.

5. jbleisure

jbleisure Member

Local Time:
    Nice idea...I did a quick google search. They all appear to be quite large...way too large for a cock cage. Besides the Lori doesn't use a padlock :/

6. Joroincharge

Joroincharge Lock em up - 24/7/365!!

England
    Local Time:
    Yes they do. Is based on bluetooth, but I don't think the technology is up to speed yet on long distances, though getting there......

7. Willywonka

Willywonka Member

Local Time:
    My keyholder and I have recently started using the Our Home mobile app. It's a nice tidy way to keep track of jobs/chores and it gives you the option of earning points too.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice