I want to cum

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by steph17, Feb 24, 2017.

Random Thread
  1. SubVerity

SubVerity Still the mansion's fairy godmother. ;)

London
    Local Time:
    9:38 AM
    @wLOCKridge - do you mind if I edit that into paragraphs?

2. Mash2214

Mash2214 Locked today, tomorrow, forever

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    3:38 AM
    Very Very well put. It's long but any new person to Chastity should take the time to read it. Good Job

manintyres likes this.
  3. Jonny 12

Jonny 12 Active member

UK
    Local Time:
    Hi thanks for all the replys.Think I better explain our situation.We started off early February trying this chastity game or lifestyle.My wife at first was against it as she was embarrassed to discuss it.I initiated it,I had been wearing a cage in secret for a while approximately two years.Anyway she agreed to give it a go as long as it wasn't taken to seriously.So please forgive me if I don't seem to take chastity as seriously as some long term chastity users do.We are trying to make it fun and enjoyable,hopefully to expand it the longer we experience it.The main reason being I want my wife to enjoy it and not be put off by it.I really do appreciate all the replys as advice is always welcome.Now on a lighter note I can reveal I did not go behind my wife's back and relive myself although I still feel like I'm about to explode,I have told her how I feel,so fingers crossed I may get my rewards later,I did Finnish all the jobs she left me to do while she went shopping.once again thanks.

boisub and manintyres like this.
  4. Jonny 12

Jonny 12 Active member

UK
    Local Time:
    Just to update my situation.I talked to my wife/kh as was suggested.she took pity on me and released me last Thursday night after again pleasuring her,orgasming twice.I throught I would explode quickly as I had been locked for three weeks,but this was not the case,is it because I had been denied for so long,do other people experience this also.I was then immediately locked up again in my steel cage.I find I do not drip so much in the steel cage like I use to in the plastic cb6000s.Has anybody else found this to be the case ?.Hope it's not three long weeks this time.

5. wLOCKridge

wLOCKridge Active member

Retired LEO
    Northeast Ohio
    Local Time:
    5:38 AM
    Good to hear that you're communicating. Open and honest communication is an absolute must! It sounds like you focus is on her pleasure, another must if we hope to gets our KH's to fully participate. I can't really speak to exploding quickly as, since I introduced my KH/wife to Mr. strapon, there is no exploding for me. I am locked up 24/7/365, no exceptions, no excuses, unless she says otherwise and that's seldom. I think the last time was about 3 months ago, I'd have to consult my journal to be sure. As we have always used bondage in our sex life, both giving and receiving, I usually tie her to the bed about 2 or 3 times a week and give her 3 or 4 orgasms using toys. Did I say she REALLY loves Mr. strapon? <G> My only release is a weekly milking session. My hands are bound behind me, I kneel on the bed and rest over a stack of pillows, and my ankles are crossed and bound as well. She usually adds a ball gag as well to keep the noise down. After that she decides whether it's prostate massage, estime, manual, oral and/or any combination of the above. I never know how long it's going to last. It could be 10 minutes or it could be 2 hours, she decides. If she's in a good mood I might get an orgasm, if not I might just get a good tease but more often than not it's just a milking or ruined orgasm. I know my last full orgasm was at least two months ago. I drip just as much in my steel Jailbird as I did in the CB6000s but I sure it's different for everyone. Sounds like you have a good start keep her happy and as always, be careful what you ask for because you might just get it, I did. <G>

Mash2214, Jonny 12 and manintyres like this.
  6. Jonny 12

Jonny 12 Active member

UK
    Local Time:
    Thanks wLOCKridge for your posting.We can only aspire to the sex life you both enjoy.I know from my perspective I would love to explore ALL the things you mention,it makes me feel horny just reading it.Its a little bit early in our chastity play to bring these things in.Dont want to put my wife off.I live in hope I can experience the things you talk about,gag,strapon,milking wowww.We do use vibes and other toys but your toys tops ours.

manintyres likes this.
  7. wLOCKridge

wLOCKridge Active member

Retired LEO
    Northeast Ohio
    Local Time:
    I think it will come for you, it just takes time and patience. I'm fortunate because we started with a mutual interest in bondage so it was sort of a natural progression. The very first time we had sex I tied her hands with her panties and she was hooked. That doesn't happen too often and I've never forgotten how lucky I am. Your woman wants to keep her man and, if it's approached slowly, giving her time to adjust, I'm willing to bet she'll jump right on board. Good luck my friend.

Mash2214 and Jonny 12 like this.
  8. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    I love tieing my wife to the bed but she doesn't like it so it doesn't happen very often. I also like to be tied. But that to doesn't happen as much as I would like. Your a lucky man.

9. wLOCKridge

wLOCKridge Active member

Retired LEO
    Northeast Ohio
    Local Time:
    Same principles apply to bondage as to wearing a chastity device except the bondage side of it is harder work on your part if you want her to participate. Make it romantic, silk scarves and feathers beat out whips and chains almost every time. Go out of your way to make her feel safe and secure. Scented bath oils, body lotion, and candles are your friends, trust me. Set aside time for the encounter, this is not something that you want to rush. Set the mood. For a sensual encounter simple bondage techniques are better at first. Just tie her hands and maybe a blindfold. People who are tied to a bed, chair, ect. will sometimes feel panicked rather than aroused. Gently brush her hair, give her a warm oil massage, reassure her by checking to see if her hands are cold, ask her if she's OK. Make her feel secure and safe so she can get lost in the sensations and not worry about her well being. Make her aware that her pleasure is your priority. Make it an experience that she wants to have again. I've tied up, and have been tied up by, every woman that I have ever been involved with and every one enjoyed it. Just like chastity, you make it about them first. There's a lot more but this isn't a bondage thread and I'll respect the rules and not hijack it. Good luck.

manintyres, Jonny 12 and Mash2214 like this.
  10. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    I agree with you but even when I do it the way you describe she still is not comfortable. That's ok though

manintyres likes this.
  11. wLOCKridge

wLOCKridge Active member

Retired LEO
    Northeast Ohio
    Local Time:
    Sorry for taking so long to get back but as they say, life does get in the way. As I said in my post, there's a lot more to it, I would describe it as an artform. Little subtle things make ALL the difference. I'll try and help you if you want, it's not the destination it's the process that counts. I just want to be respectful of the rules and not hijack this thread.

manintyres likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice