I want to be a baby maid

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by omegastar013, May 13, 2009.

1. omegastar013

omegastar013 looking for love

disabled
    norfolk, virginia
    Local Time:
    7:14 PM
    Well firstly its been my lifelong dream to be a real female but my financial situation wont permit that. So a fantasy I have had for years is being a maid forced to wear diapers and be very fem and dominated for another's amusement/pleasure.

Even though its a fantasy I really think that I could live this way 24/7. The diapers don't have to be an issue really its just part of the fantasy I have. And the diapers are not part of my disability. I would be just as happy to be a maid in training.

Or even feminization really. Forced cocksucking is also a fantasy I often think about. I would be willing to sign over my disability checks to anyone willing to train me that has some experience. But you would have to take care of me if I did that since I would not be able to pay my rent anymore.

I could also just come over to your place for a bit maybe like a short visit to have training. Although I probably cant afford to pay for any sessions. I'm sorry about that. I really wish I could afford things like that.I would also love to find a sissy playmate to cuddle with and play together. Preferably a diaper sissy.

If anyone is interested please tell me! If my post sounds pathetic or inappropriate I apologize!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice