I think we've seen this before

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Living Curious, Jul 29, 2017.

Random Thread
  1. Living Curious

Living Curious Long-term lockee

Restoration and Reconstruction
    Colorado
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    6:34 PM
    So I had a point when I started typing this but I forgot what it was.

I kept going because I thought it was funny.

subchastitypersonthatistryingrealhard:
    I finally told her about chastity and she’s agreed to keep me locked and hold the key. It was amazing for three days. Then the novelty wore off but I hoped she’d become more dominant in response to my submission. It’s been two months now and I’ve been trying to be submissive in such a way as to encourage her dominant side, but it’s not working. How do I get her to be more dominant?

personwhoreplies:
    You’re topping from the bottom which is wrong and you need to just passively wait for her lead.

Sigh, I guess you’re right. I’ll just have keep bringing her breakfast and bed and giving her foot rubs and massages and buying her flowers and wearing panties. Maybe someday she’ll see that I’m unsatisfied and she’ll want to give me sexual fulfillment.

otherpersonewhoreplies:
    See, there you go again dude. Wearing panties without her telling you to won’t get you anywhere. If you’re submissive than you shouldn’t insert your sexual preferences where they don’t belong. You need to remain silent and asexual until she initiates and tells you what to do.

otherotherpersonwhoreplies:
    This is correct, you are topping from the bottom. Be patient. I have achieved chastity nirvana by doing these very things. You will never reach chastity nirvana if you top from the bottom.

Really @otherotherpersonwhoreplies? I can’t wait to be where you are. It’s just so hard. I’m giving her everything I think she wants and needs and I feel like I’m not getting any consideration.

personwhoreplies:
    @subchastitypersonthatistryingrealhard you need to learn that you don’t get any say in what consideration you receive. It’s all up to her. Learn to receive your sexual fulfillment through her sexual fulfillment. Like @otherpersonewhoreplies said, you need to remain asexual until she initiates.

hardcorerealistdudeman:
    Geez, you guys, stop being so hard on the poor fella. Just communicate with her @subchastitypersonthatistryingrealhard Tell her how you feel. Ask her how she feels and what she wants.

iIloveallthingsfrillylikedressesandpantiesandfrillysocksandomgiseeafrillythinggottago:
    Did someone say panties? I love panties! My favs are these: link. My clitty tries to get hard in my cage just thinking about panties! Hehe.

personwithshortreplies:
    Yeah, what they said.

I’m going to try what @hardcorerealistdudeman suggests and see what happens.

otherotherotherpersonwhonobodyknewexistedherebuthasbeenaroundsinceaugust2009:
    Let us know what happens! Good luck!

So, we had the talk. I think she’s overwhelmed and said she felt like I was pressuring her. I told her this is all about her and what she wants and has nothing to do with what I want except for, you know, the whole part about her having to keep my penis locked in a cage. But that’s beside the point. It’s all about her and has nothing to do with my penis. But she’s still all overwhelmed. I asked her to take a deep breath and just stick it out with me and see what happens. She doesn’t have to become what I want overnight. I meant what she wants. She doesn’t have to become what she wants overnight.

learnedchastitysage:
    Have her read this book: link.

Yeah, I gave her that book @learnedchasitysage but I’m pretty sure she hasn’t read it. I’m starting to question this whole chastity thing.

personwhoreplies:
    Maybe you need to give chastity a break, but you should still remain asexual and try to be as submissive as possible in order to bring out her dominant side. But taking any action in order to try and elicit a reaction is topping from the bottom so don’t do that and uh oh I just contradicted myself.

personwhoreplies:
    But still, be submissive.

personwhoreplies:
    But don’t top from the bottom.

shitstirrerthatpretendstobeearnest:
    Wtf are you on about @personwhoreplies? Wtf is he supposed to do, then?

learnedchastitysage:
    I think @hardcorerealistdudeman was on to something with the whole communication thing.

learnedchastitysage:
    And no one likes you @shitstirrerthatpretendstobeearnest

otherpersonewhoreplies:
    @personwhoreplies is totally right except for how their totally wrong. So do it right without doing it wrong.

iIloveallthingsfrillylikedressesandpantiesandfrillysocksandomgiseeafrillythinggottago:
    Maybe @shitstirrerthatpretendstobeearnest needs to be put in panties until he learns some manners. That’s how my GODESS taught manners.

Well, I don’t know what to do now. So I guess I’ll just see where this goes.

otherotherotherpersonwhonobodyknewexistedherebuthasbeenaroundsinceaugust2009:
    Let us know what happens! Good luck!

END

2. Mistress Jules

Mistress Jules Professional Dominatrix and Owner of Lockit
    Staff Member Administrator Verified Female

Company Director and Professional Dominatrix
    Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    12:34 AM
    OMG I am laughing my socks off and think this may have to be awarded a CM satire award.

I personally may have to print this out 3 or 4 times and fill in different names each time.

Thank you @Living Curious for brightening up my evening.

I hope that everyone will enjoy the humour in this post and accept it for the entertainment you mean it to be.

Sublifter49 and Living Curious like this.
  3. Jasmic68

Jasmic68 Long term member

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    6:19 AM
    I just hope I wasn't involved! If I was I apologize wholeheartedly, unreservedly!

4. L-u-c-y

Staff Member Owner of Chastity Mansion Administrator Verified Female

Oxford, England
    Local Time:
    12:34 AM
    History repeats itself :)

5. danleft1

danleft1 Long term member

South East USA
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    8:34 PM
    That was awesome .... it should be its own sticky at the top of the Foyer forum ....

6. Living Curious

Living Curious Long-term lockee

Restoration and Reconstruction
    Colorado
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    6:34 PM
    I think we've probably all been one of these people at some point. I guess that's why it's funny to me.

danleft1 likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice