I talked to my BF about chastity

Discussion in 'Novices and newbies' started by akhyleus, Aug 4, 2019.

?

Did you chast-outed in couple or is it still a secret?

1. It's a secret and I don't think my partner would understand chastity

11.5%
  2. It's a secret for now but I think I'll let him/her know about chastity

3.8%
  3. It's not a secret anymore but my partner didn't want to practice or to know more about chastity

11.5%
  4. It's not a secret anymore and sometimes we do stuff but it's not our main practice

19.2%
  5. My partner asked me to be locked up and I didn't know about chastity

5.8%
  6. It's not a secret anymore, we're both into chastity and it's our main practice

15.4%
  7. It's not a secret anymore, I'm locked but we still need confi

9.6%
  8. He/she accepted to put me in chastity but he/she didn't know about chastity

23.1%
  1. akhyleus

akhyleus New member

Student
    Italy - Bologna
    Local Time:
    8:01 PM
    Hey everyone,

I created a profile here just weeks ago. And I was like "OK let's try again self-chastity" because my boyfriend will never understand that part of me.

And actually during a random WhatsApp discussion while he was in Germany the topic just popped out and I tried to explain to him that I'd like to be restraint and that for me cumming is like random sex (useless sex for now) and I'd like to feel I'm totally his possession and things like that.

I said "chastity is about... Not cumming". And he answered "oh so I'm doing chastity right now while I'm in Germany and I don't nut?"

So at the end I just said OK I need to talk about real chastity with you. And I explained everything and... HE WAS IN.

It was the first time I told it to a boyfriend. In a relationship. And I was so afraid that he'd judge me or find it too strange/creepy.

He just said instead "I want the key you little prank". And I was so happy that he just understood my feelings and my needs.

Si Friday he told me that I had until Sunday (today) to cum and have "random pleasure" because from today I should lock me up again. He'll turn back from Germany in Thursday and he'll get the keys

I just wanted to share that couple experience to you all. A big (positive) surprise for me.

PS: I'm his first boyfriend that's why I didn't tell him at first because I thought it could be too much for a "new" bisex guy to just hear about chastity and things like that.

PPS: And you? Do your boyfriend/girlfriend knows about this kinky?

Peter Rabbit likes this.
  2. Peter Rabbit

Peter Rabbit I'm her bunny

USA
    Local Time:
    2:01 PM
    Congratulations. What ever you’re doing, chastity included, it’s far more fun when you don’t feel you need to hide it from your partner forever. It encourages open communication, intimacy and a feeling of trust. I hid my chastity at first, though it was my college partner who introduced me to the idea of chastity... and so many other “vices”...

I was hooked on the idea since I was 20-ish.

I’m so glad when I finally opened up and no longer had to hide this strong desire for submission and chastity. Everything blossomed.

You are very lucky!
    Have fun together!

corsac and akhyleus like this.
  3. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    7:01 PM
    Congratulations on beginning your journey! Look forward to reading more of your on going story.

4. MissyB

MissyB Long term member

maid, (I wish)
    Tennessee hills
    Local Time:
    2:01 PM
    Glad it is working for you. Be sure to keep the conversation going.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice