I present myself

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Kylara, Mar 21, 2017.

1. Kylara

Kylara Happy feminized sub owned by Mistress PHEBUSA

Office work
    Belgium, Brussels
    Local Time:
    9:31 AM
    Hello, I'm a man from Belgium seeking tips and advice about being encaged and feminised and dominated.
    We have already began with my wife but not sure that she is in that stuff totally, althrough she is not closed to.

I have proved her that I can do services for her and she loves to be the center of the world, I have ordred a cage (a chineese CB6000) will try and tell you when it arrive. I am totally excited and scared about it. I hope to read here what I need to finish convice me to do the step and all the day to day things to do.

Regards

Jblocked likes this.
  2. DonnaSue

DonnaSue Long term member

Retired
    Southeast US
    Local Time:
    2:31 AM
    Hopefully, once your wife experiences all that she can gain by caging and controlling you, she will expand in Her dominance. Then, it will be fun for both of you. Not all women are into the feminization aspect, so that will likely take some communication and dialogue, but you just never know. You must be patient.

Breathe likes this.
  3. xcitedsisssy

xcitedsisssy cd/sissy michelle

Retired
    Upper Midwest
    Local Time:
    3:31 AM
    Hello Kylara and welcome the CM. There is a lot of advice and information here for beginning chastity along with the ups and downs of it. I have always said just keep the lines of communication open between the two of you. Best of luck and hope to see you around.

manintyres likes this.
  4. Kylara

Office work
    Belgium, Brussels
    Local Time:
    Thanks, basicaly I have started it seriously since a few days and she is a lot more happy of her situation, I do all homework and now she has ma bank account.
    I think I must let a lot of time to pass and do not give up, when she feel the situation too confortable to loose it she will goes into a full domination.

Maybe it's a bit machiavelic to manipulate her to be a slave after ?

5. Kylara

Office work
    Belgium, Brussels
    Local Time:
    I wish just to say that I also am open to be free to chat to anyone, I am in +1GMT. Feel free to discuss when you want.

6. Mash2214

Mash2214 Locked today, tomorrow, forever

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    1:31 AM
    Changing your life style isn't something that happens over night it takes Time sometimes a lot of time. It also takes communication and a lot of Love and understanding. When I started getting serious I submitted myself to my wife. I put her cares and needs above my own. In short I treated her like gold and still do today. This is a major key to a successful chastity relationship. You have to show her that this arrangement is better for her and that her life will be better when your locked up in a chastity cage. Like I said earlier it takes time. Good Luck.

7. Kylara

Office work
    Belgium, Brussels
    Local Time:
    Yes, since I began, a year ago, I discover that I have switch from a short PIV and easy pleasure to a longer and far more satisfying but giving pleasure to her without the PIV or being restricted with. Since she has orgasm that she had not before when we do "ordinary" love.
    It was not love but just satisfaction of my ego with my dick and the rewards was a satisfying sentiment of domination after cumming on her.
    Since I no longer cum (rarely and never with/on her, she practice ruined orgasm) I have a far more intense pleasure through a massage of her or by licking. She gain orgasm ans strangely I gain orgasm now in my house chore. Knowing that this please her and that she may want to have love, let me lick her and give her an orgasm make me a lot harder.
    I am part time caged but my sex life is under her control even without cage. She as a full view on my time and she kept me busy, I got no time for wanking alone somewhere.
    She progress and we have actually more switch in a FLR lifestyle, her first now.

Mash2214 and Jblocked like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice