I never post stuff like this but....

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Susanstoy91, Jul 13, 2022.

Random Thread
  1. Susanstoy91

Susanstoy91 Long term member

Retired
    Northern Ontario, Canada
    Local Time:
    7:32 AM
    So, my Wife(KH) has her three younger sister here for a few days. They haven't been together for three years. Lots of talking and wine. I don't drink, so I just make sure they have what they want. Wine & food runs, cooked supper for them, stuff like that.
    So yesterday afternoon, we were all sitting out by the pool. The four of them are on their 3-4 bottle of wine, and my SIL starts talking about her husband and how they are getting along. They have never talked about their love lives or anything to do we sex. But after the wine, they started to talk more freely. I'm the only male, so it was getting a little weird listening to four women talk about it.
    My Wife(KH) says to her sister, that she needs to "Train" her husband, that just brought laughter. She says to my Wife(KH)...I wish.
    Out of the blue, my Wife turns to me and say, "show them how I have trained you". I look at her with fear in my eyes and ask her if she is serious. She just looks at me and says..."Show them...Now".
    So, I stand up and take my shirt off. You could have heard a pin drop. My wife then says..."Play with your nipples. show them how it excites you". I have not been naked in front of any other woman for 35 years, Just my Wife and Dr....So, here I am standing in front of three SILs and my Wife, playing with my nipples.
    Then my Wife says to me, "drop your shorts"...I thought she was just messing with me at first, but I could now hear in her voice, she was dead serious. I slowly drop my shorts to reveal my caged penis. Not a word is said. My Wife then tells me to walk around and show each or her sisters what it looks like close up. No touching involved. My Wife is explaining to her sister what MC is and how she is in control of my sex life, when I can have a orgasm and how much she can make me do for her. And how it has changed our lives. She then calls me over to her and want me to show what happens when I get hard in the cage. She grabs my balls and starts sucking and licking them. I was hard in a second and my poor penis was begging to get out. Her youngest sister(Who isn't married) asks my Wife if she could get into the ball sucking, my Wife turns to me and says..You heard her, get over there. I can't believe this is happening, but I walk over to in front of her and she reaches out to pull my balls over closer to her mouth, I can feel her hot breath on my balls...And my Wife says...Honey. honey...Wake up...I need my feet massaged now...It was all a dream...:(

qwer75, Bronco, anasyrma and 9 others like this.
  2. Gcar1951

Gcar1951 Long term member

Local Time:
    6:32 AM
    A real bummer- I was going to ask about the sister’s reactions- you got me!

Susanstoy91 likes this.
  3. starflyer

starflyer Junior Member

UK
    Local Time:
    12:32 PM
    ah i was getting excited for you LOL

Susanstoy91 likes this.
  4. Lazlo Toth

Lazlo Toth C/D on the TomAllen-Rectrix scale: 9/9

Contractor
    Upstate South Carolina
    Local Time:
    4:32 AM
    Brilliantly done! I appreciate some excellent humor and you delivered. I love how you expertly played on all of our "wishes".

Classic.

Susanstoy91 likes this.
  5. MissAmysPlayThing

MissAmysPlayThing General submissive owned by MissAmy

Newcastle Upon Tyne
    Local Time:
    12:32 PM
    Brilliant read, went a bit far towards the end which made me suspect bullshit or a fantasy, otherwise until you mentioned about the SIL getting involved, I was more or less convinced.

My partner wants me to wear a cage to our local swingers club. Despite the fact its full of swingers, it's exceptionally vanilla, they tried to host a kink night and it scared people away. I've worn my collar in there a few times so I guess a cage is the next logical step, right?

taped2, Lazlo Toth and Susanstoy91 like this.
  6. Paladintwk

Paladintwk Long term member

Professional
    Sunshine State
    Local Time:
    7:32 AM
    One of the traditional swinger games was picking a room key from a bowl as to who your partner was. This could be a new version of that game with chastity keys.

Susanstoy91 likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice