I need help choosing a new device...

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Jasmic68, Dec 18, 2016.

Random Thread
  1. Jasmic68

Jasmic68 Long term member

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    6:06 PM
    I have just written in my journal about a major issue that has developed, apparently caused by my Holy Trainer. I need help finding a new device to replace it, it just isn't going to be able to be used long term anymore.

I have worn the HTv2 for just over a year. It has mostly been fine, no issues, but on two separate occasions I developed a red, raw patch of skin. My guess was it had been kept wet inside the enclosed penis tube and had developed what was basically a nappy rash. The red area was incredibly itchy and I was left unlocked while it healed.

The second time this happened was the worst and was quite recent. We only locked me back up when my Wife, Elle, was happy I had completely healed. It would appear I wasn't as healed as we thought. Earlier this evening I pleasured Elle to an orgasm. When we had finished we noticed blood on the quilt she had laid on. My penis had leaked precum mixed with blood.

Elle was horrified. It turned out that a patch of skin on the underside of my penis, about half the size of my thumb, was red raw and oozing blood. It isn't a cut, but it looks like the area with the worst of the rash has again been affected, this time much worse. And this has happened in just two days since the last time I was allowed out to wash. I think this problem is one of my own making and is linked to my genital modification, it isn't completely the HTv2s fault. (I have a split glans and a slight subcision.) This means I leak lower than would be normal and it is this area that, kept wet, gets affected. I have leaked a lot this week as Elle is having a lot of fun with me.

So I need help. I need to wear a new device and was hoping to get some advice about a suitable replacement for the HTv2. I wouldn't normally ask for help with this sort of thing as we all need different things when it comes to our devices, but any help that could be given would be very gratefully received.

I am not allowed to get a piercing, it is one of Elle's hard limits, so a piercing locked device is out. I can't have a PA due to my modification, so that would never happen anyway. I am obviously needing a more open device that will allow easier cleaning until this area is fully healed. (I won't be wearing anything until this initial issue is gone!) When it comes to my measurements I am a typical grower. I am small when not aroused and bang on average when erect. I live in Europe so devices only available in America are also not possible.

Any thoughts?

PauloChaste and Hans Dietrick like this.
  2. zebra

zebra Member

USA- California
    Local Time:
    5:21 AM
    I like my new metal cage - went 58 day then 4 out now back 13 days and counting

Hans Dietrick likes this.
  3. Redhead's Hubby

Redhead's Hubby Active member

Local Time:
    4:21 AM
    Jasmic68 and Hans Dietrick like this.
  4. Hans Dietrick

Hans Dietrick Member

US
    Local Time:
    7:21 AM
    Sorry to hear about your issue's . I hope everything heals and you get to feeling better.

Jasmic68 likes this.
  5. Steve-0

Steve-0 Long term member

Healthcare
    Canada
    Local Time:
    Duuuude that sucks! I have had similar, but not so shitty issues.
    Go custom, you guys have been at this long enough to know it's for awhile. There are a custom shops in Europe and I'm sure ordering from the states/canada wouldn't be a problem either. Just do it. I bet you (and Elle) won't regret it.

Jasmic68 likes this.
  6. Thatguyontheinternet

Thatguyontheinternet Owned by Thatgirl

Florida
    Local Time:
    8:21 AM
    Im sorry to hear about your troubles. I know it really puts a damper on things. The issue with the veins above my nuts has been a constant distraction. However, as a result I have tried a lot of devices.

The best advice I can give, which I wish I'd known, is to start cheap!! It's hard because it feels like wasting time but trust me you'll be better offf.

Let's say you go for Mature Metal right off the bat. You get it and you need the base ring to be just a tad smaller. For the cost of that new base ring ALONE you could have purchased two entire Chinese devices and learned from them what ring size you like in steel, plus everything else - length, diameter, gap, design of the bars. PLUS if you need a new base ring for the better Mature Metal devices you need to send you whole cage back and wait.

It just makes sense to buy two or three cheap Chinese Metal devices and see what you like. Mix and match ring designs and whatever other features you settle on when you later order a custom made device.

Jasmic68 and Nicoftime like this.
  7. Steve-0

Steve-0 Long term member

Healthcare
    Canada
    Local Time:
    Its funny how we all experience things differently, isn't it? If I could do it all over again I would go custom right away rather than trying 4 or 5 different devices.
    Anyways, Jasmic should have a handle on sizes since he's been rockin a HT for a year or more (even with the change to steel, If that's how he goes, he probably has a pretty good shot at quick success).

Jasmic68 likes this.
  8. Vinny

Vinny Locked up again. Starting year 6.

Local Time:
    I spent about $500 trying several of the popular off the shelf devices and none of them were comfortable for long term wear. The HT V2 was the most comfortable but the closed cage design was not good for hygiene or my wife's desire to be ablel to feel my penis though the cage. So I spent $500 and then bought a Jailbird from Mature Metal and have worn that for the last 3 years 24/7. As for your problem with your skin, it may be the lubricant you are using. I found that my scrotum was sensitive to some lubricants so I switched to silicone lubes.

Since I wear my Jailbird daily, I do occasionally feel itching and burning. It usually goes away after a few days if I lube up a lot. Even when I was not wearing anything my scrotum skin would feel like it was burning but no sign of a problem. I did some research on this and most call it simple "burning balls" and doctors do not know what causes it. Sometimes I do not wear it for a few days until the burning goes away but like now when it has been almost two months, I need to be locked up because I get erect looking at cleavage or bare shoulders. Everything sets me off and for that reason I put up with the burning until I have an orgasm and then we can take a break for a week.

I love the Jailbird. It is light and perfectly sized for my penis. Very easy to put on too. It will probably outlast me.

9. Thatguyontheinternet

Thatguyontheinternet Owned by Thatgirl

Florida
    Local Time:
    For sure. If he gets it right the first time it will be the right move. Have to have anything changed and it's a huge time and money eater. I'm not so much proposing you use the cheaper cages indefinitely. Just think of them as sizing rings. $20+ bucks for a few plastic rings or the same on a whole device to give you a feel for the ring and everything else. I

The HT measurements do not translate well into other devices. That was my experience anyway. I went from it to a Jailbird. Since then I've learned a lot about my actual needs in terms of weight, and not just gap width but the shape and design of the gap. If I ordered a Jailbird today the measurements would likely be different.

Though for some it doesn't seem to have to be quite so specific. I envy those folks. A few millimeters either way between the cage and base ring not only at the bottom but along the sides as well has turned out to be make or break for me. Length and other features less so. But I learned that lesson After 1k in devices. Instead of after $100.00

If it happens to fit you well, I think you'll find an inexpensive steel device preferable to a pricey custom one. IF it fits right. The weight difference alone is remarkable.

Plus it's fun to try new devices! When they're not costing two weeks salary it becomes a much more lighthearted and fun process. And when you find that perfect one. Boom. Done. Keep it or pay to have a custom device made to emulate it.

@Jasmic68 Whater you decide to do keep us updated:)

Jasmic68 and Steve-0 like this.
  10. CZSteve

CZSteve Caged Submissive to my Beautiful Wife/KH n2toys

Arlington, TX
    Local Time:
    We're relatively new at this and have been trying a few cheap Chinese cages to help determine; was about to commit to a custom after I thought I had determined the correct size but then discovered a pretty bad case of edema - decided to try a large ID cage and order a stainless Spiral from UberKinky.
    Went with the short version which is still rather larger w/ an 85mm length and a larger 39mm id which seems to work well so far, I'm very much a grower, my shaft is 1.25" but my glans is 1.5" (38mm) - seems a tight compressed fit is not good for me.
    The ring-to-cage gap was too larger. At first I carefully bent the connection point to close the bottom but then had a couple of times when my left ball slipped up and thru the ring. Modified by drilling a new hole in the post about a 1/4" closer and then cutting the post and cage connection point a 1/4" - so far I'm VERY happy with this cage now. It is very have at 185 grams but I also use a home-made stainless cable wrapped in vinyl tubing as a waist chain as I have also discovered a 40mm A-ring is too tight and contributed to the edema problem but a 45mm A-ring tends to slide down too far especially when wearing boxers or going commando, the waist chain works GREAT to hold high-n-tight and thus the weight is also a non factor. Still thinking of a custom cage but decided to run with this for the time being.

Best of luck

http://www.uberkinky.co.uk/spiral-stainless-steel-male-chastity-device-92662.html

LockedByElizabeth likes this.
  11. Jasmic68

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    Thanks for the ideas and thoughts. I really appreciate the support.

I don't use any lubricant on my penis when putting on the HT, just a bit of Vaseline around where the ring sits. I think the initial problem happened when I put my device on after Elle had put some silicon lubricant on me to tease me. I thought that it would just get absorbed but it would appear that it just kept me wet and that led to the initial skin burn.

I think that I am going to go with the cheap device to size a metal device so that next year we can look at getting something custom made. I look back at the first three devices I bought from Uberkinky and wonder what the heck was I thinking. They weren't cheap and all were too big, heavy and totally unsuitable.

The good thing that has come out of this is that Elle and I have had a really good chat about where we are regarding chastity and it is obvious that neither of us want this to stop.

12. Jessica Alexander

Jessica Alexander Trans woman not a mistress or Dom

Houston
    Local Time:
    1:21 PM
  13. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Hi, I haven't heard many people talking about this cage any more but customchastity makes a cool device, was going there until I decided to get pierced, and didn't like their pa cages. The ghost or leopard look cool, and can probably handle your split glans.

14. Catbond

Catbond Aka Professor Mittens, aka Fluffy.

Paris
    Local Time:
    2:21 PM
    @Jessica Alexander is right , Red Chili is a great European company , waiting time never goes above 4weeks and the craftsmanship is top notch.
    I'm actually selling my Red chili ZZ cage as I just got pierced, it's a sissy cage alternative. Worn less than a week ! Feel free to msg me for any info and good luck on your search !

Jasmic68 likes this.
  15. Musher

Musher My wife`s sex toy

Flore maniger in a CAR Body shop
    Europe
    Local Time:
    2:21 PM
    If you pm @TitaniumChastiTi. Im am saving for a custom from him. He makes HIS ti600 without PA for a okey prise and makes some discounts for CM menbers

Steve-0 and Jasmic68 like this.
  16. Jasmic68

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    Thanks again for the replies. I would rather have too many choices to make than not enough.

I am going to show Elle the Red Chili cages as I think they are a good intermediate price range between the ultra cheap dhgate devices and the much more expensive options out there.

17. Jessica Alexander

Jessica Alexander Trans woman not a mistress or Dom

Houston
    Local Time:
    I like that it is compact and curves down to minimize any bulge. You may want to try some anti-fungal cream or spray on your sore spot. Yeast can cause nasty infections on skin that stays moist.

Hans Dietrick, Jasmic68 and Steve-0 like this.
  18. Jasmic68

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    Thanks for the idea of anti-fungal cream, that hadn't occurred to me. I will mention it to Elle. She worked as a nurse for many years so she will know if it is suitable.

19. Ashley777

Ashley777 Active member

Local Time:
    Lori will build you a great device just for you! Little costly yes, but if you are going to use it, it may as well be perfect. <evil grin - wink> . I get the thrill of keeping my boyfriend in lori's #7 and I love it. He is unable to sneak off and Masturbate behind my back with that thing on and I happen to love that. <*g*> We just ordered a new one for fun about 2 months ago that seems to be a metal version of the HT. We both agree it's as secure as the Lori's. There is nothing to cute to get out and the lock is hidden in metal. Good luck in your search.

20. DrawnToChastity

Canada
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
  21. bondinchas

bondinchas Long term member

UK
    Local Time:
  22. Jasmic68

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    If it was up to me I would have an ampallang piercing and find someone to build a device using the piercing to lock it in place. Unfortunately due to my genital modification I cannot have a PA and Elle doesn't want me to have a piercing locked device anyway. To her the trust she has in me to not break the rules is critical to her enjoyment of my chastity. To her the fact that I could beat the device but don't means a lot.

23. Jasmic68

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    Thanks for the review. That is a very reasonably priced device! It's worth ordering it to try it out even if it doesn't fit.

I am seriously considering the sissy cage as well...

24. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Same exact cage as my current device, happy-go stealth lock. Mine is great.

I would think the tip would bother your split mod.

25. Jasmic68

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    I bought the same thing but at that price I wouldn't mind trying it out to see. If I get the sissy cage I would order the more secure head to ensure everything is held in place rather than to stop any unauthorized access.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice