I must be getting better.

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by Mistress Julie, Apr 10, 2021.

Random Thread
  1. Mistress Julie

Verified Female

Housewife.
    UK
    Local Time:
    5:53 AM
    Having been suffering from the dreaded virus for weeks I am finally feeling a lot better. Weenie bless him has remained locked in his tiny cage throughout. I must admit to not caring weather he did or not for quite a while, and even leaving the key on the fire place for him if he chose to release himself.
    He looked after me like you would not believe , wonderful.
    Last night we were talking and he actually apologized for being so small in the love making department (considering the 7 years of having him locked in smaller and smaller cages was my choice)
    I stroked the size of his face with my long nails and replied "Size does not matter when you have a tongue thats longer than your thing" and just laughed at him.
    He just looked down and seamed so dejected. I said "Oh come on tiny one, it's not your fault, it's mine, And Im proud of it"
    Explaining all the time I have put in to reduce him to what he is now, and the added benefit of him becoming so mellow and wishing to always please me was a bonus.
    He explained he felt inadequate in that department and was disappointed in himself he could no longer please me sexually.
    I told he he is very inadequate in that department and now that why it's Marks job to please me in that way. As for him we are back to normal and I reassured him there will be no sexual fulfillment ever for him. Just like before.
    I told him I have been counting down the days until Mark is allowed to visit and we can have some fun. I asked himif he would like to watch? He looked down and said "No thank you." But I told him he may have no choice and laughed.
    Yes I am feeling much better and I'M BACK.........:D:D:D

2. sillymaid

sillymaid <--- that's me....

Local Time:
    Fantastic to hear @Mistress Julie that you are getting better..... and that you have your cruel sadistic mojo back!!

TomT likes this.
  3. Guest 2684

Guest 2684 Long term member

Local Time:
    12:53 AM
    So happy you are back mistress. You are an amazing example of the type of life relationship we all strive to be in. My wife enjoys reading all of your stuff. She also thinks you are wonderful

TomT, tomf_22033 and Mistress Julie like this.
  4. MissyB

MissyB Long term member

maid, (I wish)
    Tennessee hills
    Local Time:
    1:53 AM
    Also, glad you are on the mend without any lasting after effects. Good luck as you continue to resume your life.

TomT likes this.
  5. Sexy Slave 69

Sexy Slave 69 Long term member

Manager
    New Zealand
    Local Time:
    6:53 PM
    Thats so wonderful, your so good to him

6. Mistress Julie

Verified Female

Housewife.
    UK
    Local Time:
    I know :p

TomT likes this.
  7. Hubby&Missy

Hubby&Missy Love keeps us together

Machine shop owner
    Local Time:
    Missy and I obviously have a different relationship than most couples here. I think I understand the dynamics for most of the people. Denial and serving that is occasionally rewarded sexually or with playtime and some non-sexual loving attention. Some relationships such as this one I do not understand. Please note I am not criticizing, I would just like to understand the dynamic.

If I understand your post, Weenie went above and beyond to show his love and caring for you during a time that was very difficult for you while receiving zero attention for himself. He apparently chose to stay true to you when he could have easily cheated and obtained release.

When you recovered, unless you left something out, your immediate move was to return to the daily routine of total domination and submission and humiliation with no appreciation of how he stepped up to the plate. You say he is dejected that he can’t pleasure you with his penis. Would it have truly destroyed the control for you to show your one time appreciation by doing something truly special for him such as let him pleasure you with his fingers and tongue or some physical, sexual interchange? Did he not deserve some reward?

He obviously accepts that you need a capable lover but clearly is not comfortable watching you with your lover. Why would you punish him by making him watch, especially after the love he showed you? Would this somehow benefit him in a weird way that I don’t understand?

As I say, I am not judging here. I am just trying to understand what is in it for him. Any relationship between consenting adults that works for both people is good. I am just confused by the dynamic.

LockedbyFridayGirl and homebody like this.
  8. Suewiang

Suewiang Long term member

Maid
    England
    Local Time:
    if someone is not happy in a relationship they can always walk away !

To me I don’t see that been sick or not has changed anything for them which is how I would expect things myself with my lady.

So I guess you are right you live quite differently which suits you of course but many live in many different ways also some much more extreme than others so it’s not for anyone to judge another ones ways really.

Plus I guess the comment about his tongue maybe hints that the good lady uses it !

1mlockedup likes this.
  9. Hubby&Missy

Machine shop owner
    Local Time:
    I thought I made it clear I am not judging. As I said, any relationship that works for both people is good. I am just trying to understand what makes him feel loved in this relationship. Obviously there is something that makes him continue it. It was not her being sick I was referring to, it was his stepping up with extra care and love that I felt might deserve a reward to let him know how much she appreciated what he did. I am just trying to understand the dynamic.

10. Suewiang

Maid
    England
    Local Time:
    I would not expect any kind reward to do something that is a normal thing in life. We all take care of each other in bad times and would expect nothing from it like if I am sick she takes great care me so I don’t see any reason for any special reward In such a situation.

maybe you would expect something though !

As too judging well you may well have written so but people don’t ask such questions if they are not judging to be honest. In fact stating that your not judging more implies to me that you are.

Just because people don’t fit your own way of life doesn’t mean it’s right or wrong and in fact it’s great we all are different.

As to most lifestyles it’s what we don’t know that makes it special to the individual parties.

1mlockedup likes this.
  11. Hubby&Missy

Machine shop owner
    Local Time:
    Sorry to have upset you. I am not here to argue. I thought by expressing how we would have perceived the situation as so different from how she saw it I could have learned something about couples, particularly the sub, in a life style that is drastically different from mine. Apparently what makes that dynamic work is none of my business so I will not bother you again.

12. tomf_22033

tomf_22033 Long term member

VA USA
    Local Time:
    I’m so sorry to hear that you’ve had to suffer. But glad that you’re recovering and feeling better.

I’m also happy that you have decided how you’re going to treat your Weenie. May he be happy from brining you pleasure in the ways that you see fit. His place is to make you happy. And that should be all he desires. Anything else is a bonus,

Mistress Julie likes this.
  13. Shimone

Shimone Long term member

management consultant
    Singapore
    Local Time:
    6:53 AM
    @Mistress Julie Godd to hear you are feeling better. Got some experiences with Covid myself and it was no fun for sure...

@Suewiang You just earned yourself a report and I can only hope that the mods will react to this.
    Postings like yours are a good example why newbies and somewhat more sensible folk leave boards like this after a short time.

@Hubby&Missy For more complicated questions like this it might be better to start your own thread about it and put there a quote and/or a link to this thead. That way other threads don't get disturbed to much.
    To give yourself at least a partial answer to your question: Some people get something out of humiliation and degradation - even if they should not like it in the situation itself...

Of course there is always a point where this can become toxic, but it is hard to judge where this specific point is for each couple - especially if you never met them in person.

That is if you take everything literally in the first place. Mascara_Snake always comes to my mind whenever I read something I myself consider quite extreme. I then relax, lean back and enjoy the read, but do not take anything for granted if I do not know the author in person.

If you are looking for information a good portion of distrust suits you at least as well as curiosity, willingness to experiment and trust into your own judgement.

14. Suewiang

Maid
    England
    Local Time:
    I was not meaning it’s not good to question things as it’s how everyone learns something new.

What I was meaning is it’s very hard to explain another persons reasons or why they react as they do in a relationship and how there ways work for them as everyone has there own ways in there own life and of course in a sub Dom relationship I doubt any are alike.
    So something that’s very different can be hard to take on board and can seem very hard or wrong when looking in but is a total normal thing in there relationship.

However the only people that can answer your question really is Mistress Julie and her sub since we all live very differently

jemima likes this.
  15. Mistress Julie

Verified Female

Housewife.
    UK
    Local Time:
    Come on people, lets not start arguing. Suewiang, you very right, everyone's life if different.
    At first when we started the Domme sub relationship I never thought for one minute it would progress into the situation we now have.
    I did say at the start "I will be in charge, and what I say goes" Probably a bit tongue in cheek statement at the time. But as time went on and I really started to enjoy the control thing, especially the sexual denial aspect I gained more and more confidence.
    I can't explain it, but the humiliation part of the domme sub relationship does it for me. I don't know why.
    Weenie bless him just takes it. Yes I do feel for him, but like he says "He just want to make me happy" and in his words thats all that matters to him.
    Like I have said before, we talk things through always. I would never ever do anything we both were not happy with. He says he is very lucky to have me, but for me I am the lucky one in our relationship.
    Weenie is a big man, what I would call an mans man, big and strong. He could very easily over power me. So for me to be able to control him is wonderful.
    We talked for months about me having a bull. Infact it was Weenies idea. The situation works for us. I never thought for one minute I would get pleasure by making him listen in on Mark and me making out on the baby monitor in his room. And when Mark suggested we tie Weenie to the chair in to corner of my room was the last thing on my mind. But the more I thought about it the more appealing it became.
    I did ask Weenie how he felt about it. He asked if would it make me happy? I replied "Of course" even though I did not really know how I would feel.
    Just to look over at him as Mark and me do our thing, make me tremble. A big man reduced to watching his wife be taken by another, and all because he cant please her sexually with his pathetic manhood. And yes I do tell him to his face.
    Its all part of the charade, if you want to call it that. I have not seen Mark in over a year because of the covid thing. Im not bothered, there are no feelings like that for him. I just regard him as nothing but a friend.
    When I was ill with covid it was very worrying, we both had it, although Weenie was not showing any symptoms at all. But we were both worried for eachother of how bad it would become. Thank God we both pulled through. But I will admit sex and chastity and dominating were the very last things on our minds. Weenis could have taken off his cage at any time. The key was always there on the mantle piece.
    I have asked him why he did not take it off, and he replied that he is my property and just because I was ill that is no reason to not respect what we have built up together over the many years. And as respect to that he chose to remain locked. NOTE! Weenies choice.
    Let me assure all of you the I do truly love Weenie. And now things are starting to get better we go on with our journey that we have both chosen to take. I cannot tell you how much I appreciate what he did by looking after me when I was ill. He was fantastic. But that does not justify a reason to give him sexual pleasure. and if you think it does then maybe your not taking chastity seriously. It is the decision of the mistress and only the mistress to decided when of if sexual pleasure will be given.
    Weenie and I have talked about this after we both read the post. And we are in total agreement.
    I will probably post more on this as we both think it over. But thank you all for the best wishes and comments.

slave_m, branded_hubby, MickD and 6 others like this.
  16. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    yes, sounds like you're getting back to normal!

17. Guest 2684

Guest 2684 Long term member

Local Time:
    You both love and care for each other very deeply and that is all that matters

Mistress Julie and Suewiang like this.
  18. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    please Mistress Julie i hope You dont mind me ask a question but i dint know before that weenie was a big man cos of his name. why is he call weenie if he is big.

19. Mistress Julie

Verified Female

Housewife.
    UK
    Local Time:
    He is physically big. Big broard shoulders and arms like Garth. Strong as a bull, but he is called Weenie because I have reduced his manhood to just 1 inch. His thing is Weenie.....lol

slave_m, Guest 2684 and Suewiang like this.
  20. Suewiang

Maid
    England
    Local Time:
    wonderful success in reducing so small

1mlockedup likes this.
  21. Dvr4321

Dvr4321 New member

Iowa
    Local Time:
    So amazing you have been able to reduce it like that. Very exciting as I am definitely interested in shrinking mine as well.

22. Ormaz

Ormaz Long term member

New York
    Local Time:
    [​IMG]

23. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    ooh ok and thank You for tell me

24. branded_hubby

branded_hubby Junior Member

Domestic submissive
    Minnesota, USA
    Local Time:
    You go Mistress Julie! It sounds like you're a wonderful mistress and you have a great submissive partner. My wife and I are similar...though no cuckolding, maybe someday. :)

My mistresss/wife is a wonderful person. I know she's working on being more selfish, cruel, and demanding; and that means a lot to me. It's not in her native conditioned nature, but she is really starting to embrace her darker side. The more I suffer for her - physically, sexually, or even mentally on some levels; the closer and more drawn to each other we become.

We had a reality check with Covid...that is no longer having the house to ourselves very often. We tried to do vanilla for a while; and certainly for her, that doesn't really work anymore. Much of our power dynamic would be consider extreme and definitely unfair (whatever that means), but that's how we work best together.

Mistress Julie, Miffy and Suewiang like this.
  25. Hubby&Missy

Machine shop owner
    Local Time:
    I have been true to my word and have not revisited this thread till now. I am only here today because I was looking over my alerts and saw where Shimone had addressed a comment directly to me and I assumed I had offended another person and needed to apologize. Shimone you are probably right I may have done better to ask this question as its own thread rather than screwing up a personal thread. I will keep that in mind in the future. I realize some people feel the question I was asking is inappropriate and I do not belong in this thread so I will just say a few words to Mistress Julia after reading her post that was apparently meant for me and then I will leave this thread so I do not antagonize anyone further. I hope no one will take offence at what I say to her.

Mistress Julia, To explain my initial question, this was the first post I have seen by you. (I am relatively new here.) Maybe if I had searched for older threads of yours this would not have come up at all. It was apparent that Weenie loves you dearly by how he behaved during the Covid event. Reading that first post, you came across as very cold and I could not see where Weenie’s love was reciprocated. Instead of appreciation for what he did you made him dejected. It seemed he had no voice or feelings you recognized. You did not allow him to pleasure you ever. Even with his tongue or fingers or toys. (No sexual fulfillment ever) I could not understand what Weenie got from this relationship that made him stay. That baffled me. It became even harder to comprehend the dynamic when Suewiang implied that reciprocated love and the sub’s feelings were not a factor in true chastity, it is only about what Mistress wants. If I questioned that, I was judgmental and in the wrong place. “Rewards” was probably a poor choice of words. I was looking for some sign of showing him your appreciation. It would not have to be sexual, but loving. He may be a sub but he is still human and needs some loving validation in my mind. (please no one be offended by this belief.)

Thank you for being so kind as to take the time to answer my question so completely. After reading this latter post I see that the cold, hard woman I saw in the first post is just the exterior persona. Inside you are still strong and firm but it is apparent you are also warm and caring, and love Weenie very much. And you show him this love often in many ways. “Weenie does have a voice you listen to and his feelings are taken into account.” The dynamic that makes your relationship work is mutual love as it is in most successful relationships. Thank you for letting me see your softer side, the real you, and letting me see how something that seemed so foreign to me was not that foreign at all. I am sorry if I made you uncomfortable with my initial question. Good luck as you get back to the life you both enjoy so much.

boisub and Guest 2684 like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice