I miss head

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Nicoftime, Jan 9, 2017.

Random Thread
  1. Mactastic

Mactastic Long term member

Homemaker, Financial Analyst
    Tampa, FL, USA
    Local Time:
    5:36 PM
    My wife and I have discussed this several times in the past. The common theme is the same for us. She used to when we were dating, and when we were newlyweds. My last BJ was like 15 years ago. We just got into an argument about it sometime around Thanksgiving 2016. Since starting a FLR in January one of the first things I told her was that I would never ask her to go down on me again. I even did 69 with her last weekend with my underwear and t-shirt on and told her I was doing this to make her feel comfortable since I requested that position. She did rub her face on me, and someday she may choose otherwise, but I won't be disappointed if it doesn't happen. I would rather go down on her and have PIV sex anyway. We seem to be having more of that now lately, so I'm good.

2. JayDub

JayDub Member

Business Owner
    Cape Town
    Local Time:
    11:36 PM
    There was always lots of it in our relationship, but then 3 or 4 years ago as she started to really embrace the FLR and her "Domme" it came to an abrupt end. I was OK with it, but I did mention it and she explained very matter-of-factly that she couldn't get her own head into the "Domme" role if she was blowing me. Now I LOVE bi's but her saying this nearly had me blow my load on the spot. It was really hot. After that for a while I used to ask her during sex to tell me how she doesn't blow me anymore. Pushed me over the tipping point every time.
    More recently though they've crept back a little. Always 100% on her terms and without me suggesting anything. She seems to have developed quite a new technique that's actually still quite "Domme".

This thread reminds me of an old joke:

Q. What does lobster and blow-jobs have in common?

A. You don't get either at home.

LeadingLady likes this.
  3. LeadingLady

LeadingLady Lovingly, but strictly, making him a better man.

Own a business--do not need a man to support me.
    Small town...they are all the same.
    Local Time:
    4:36 PM
    When we were first dating I used to fellate my husband almost every time we had sex, but only as foreplay and never to orgasm. It was probably because I have to be realllyyyyy aroused to want a man to cum in my mouth and my husband never brought me to the point where I wanted a mouthful of his semen. Many men have. Not my husband.

Once we began to explore fem-centric sexuality and FLR, and his submission and my dominance deepened, I totally stopped giving my husband oral altogether. I consider taking his penis into my mouth as being too submissive an act under the circumstances.

While in the throes of passion, I love feeling my lover's penis swell and throb as I suck him, and my arousal is heightened by experiencing his reaction as he releases into my mouth, and I have come to savor the unique tastes and subtle differences in flavor of each man's cum. But long ago we had a little ceremony which marked the last time I would ever fellate my husband. From then onward, I save that as a special treat, only given to my favorite special lovers. As recently as Valentine's Day, I did so with Leon as a special "day-after" parting gift for pleasuring me so well on our V-Day date night. My husband was back home by then so I made him watch. I knew Leon was almost spent, but he did surprise me with the quantity of semen he ejaculated. More than one swallow. Yes! That is one of the true pleasures unique to young men, they are always ready for more!

I do not think we "lost" any aspects of "normal" sex, but rather, we established a new "normal".

4. LeadingLady

Local Time:
    My husband does. Too bad!

b_quark likes this.
  5. LeadingLady

Local Time:
    While on the subject of a New Normal: I don't allow my husband to have anal sex with me either. That is shared only with the most special ones among my lovers.

6. GripOfChaos

GripOfChaos Chaste for her

Austria WIen
    Local Time:
    9:36 PM
    Since i have been locked up our "head game" switched directly, from her giving me head everytime before sex to me giving head to her every day and nearly no sex. I do have to say i miss the old days a little but love being horny and denied by her.

LeadingLady likes this.
  7. LeadingLady

Local Time:
    Thank you for sharing!
    You are evolving and adopting a new paradigm. Rather than thinking of it as having "nearly no sex", you will come to see that you are having the best form of sex: unselfish sex centered on her pleasure rather. Her pleasure is your pleasure. Life as it should be. Please keep us informed of your progress.

GripOfChaos likes this.
  8. GripOfChaos

GripOfChaos Chaste for her

Austria WIen
    Local Time:
    Thank you for your thoughts on my situation. I do really enjoy giving my Keyholder her deserved Orgasms and be denied and teased by her. I will of course write more of our progress, thou ill update it in our blog thread and tumblr page to not spam around in others threads :)

LeadingLady likes this.
  9. Inkstar

Inkstar Active member

Professional Driver
    Florida
    Local Time:
    My wife has never really enjoyed the act of giving me head. So not much changed after the introduction of chastity. I'm and typical male, so yes I miss it. However, she does do it rarely, not to completion, but it makes it so much more special when it does happen and give the act greater emotional meaning. The main thing is her happiness though, so if giving up regular blowjobs is the price I have to pay to spend my life with an amazing woman such as my wife, then it is a sacrifice I'm more than willing to make. :)

GripOfChaos and LeadingLady like this.
  10. LeadingLady

Local Time:
    It is good to hear how well your relationship is evolving. Life as it should be.

Inkstar likes this.
  11. lockedUp24byKH

lockedUp24byKH Yes Dear...Right away.

Ireland
    Local Time:
    Oh god YES i miss it....Its a rare gift.

12. steviepie

steviepie inferior and unworthy male

Manager
    the States
    Local Time:
    surely you can find someone to give head to.....

13. Wife's Submissive

Wife's Submissive Loving being denied by wife!

USA
    Local Time:
    I know I miss full head from my wife/keyholder as she is great at it. It hasn't even been that long though. However every once in a while she will give me head over the jailbird cage. It is extremely good feeling her warmth. I try not to top from the bottom and tell her what I want bc she loves having the control over me.

I love being caged up and don't want it to change. However I am torn between wanting to cum in her and not wanting to lose the way I feel now by not being allowed by her to cum. I know that I am here for her pleasure and it drives me wild in a good way.

14. Mash2214

Mash2214 Locked today, tomorrow, forever

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    3:36 PM
    This is something that I also miss. My wife has even said to me that she likes sucking on my cock. She still does suck on Her cock but never to orgasm she likes to do this to bring me to the edge. On the rare occasion that she does allow me to orgasm she finishes me with her hand and than feeds me my cum. She has just recently said to me. Since you enjoy blowjobs so much we'll have to get you to give someone one

sissybitch likes this.
  15. mrfelix

mrfelix mrfelix

Arizona
    Local Time:
    2:36 PM
    Our experience was just the opposite.
    My Wife never liked to give oral before chastity. It was a rare occurrence and neither one of us enjoyed it much. After we started a FLR and orgasm denial, her favorite way to orgasm is with my hard penis in her mouth and her vibrator between her legs. She practically chews my dick off during her very intense orgasms. I can last a very long time receiving oral so the threat of spurting into her mouth is zero. I can cum on her tits when directed to but usually the session is over after she orgasms. I have learned to love this treatment and even though I am not allowed release I feel like I have experienced hers with her. I start going limp right after she cums. I feel satisfied and spent. I am cuddling up to her and have no trouble sleeping.
    My problems are with piv sex after lock up. I either have erection problems or cum way too fast to give any pleasure. After a full orgasm though, for the next several days, I can last a fairly long time and get hard rather easily. Go figure.

16. Cincy

Cincy Long term member

Local Time:
    I've always enjoyed giving more than receiving, and now that I am submissive to my dominant wife, I no longer want her to give me head. I view giving head as submissive, and I only want to view my wife as dominant.

sissybitch likes this.
  17. Jens bitch

Jens bitch Active member

Toronto
    Local Time:
    I do miss getting head. But I love it more when she puts on the strap on and has me blow her. Its even hotter when I'm doing this that she tells me that ill never receive head again.

Mash2214, kellysbitch and sissybitch like this.
  18. sissybitch

sissybitch Long term member

engine development engineer
    north wales uk
    Local Time:
    Mistress loves me to suck her strapon , she will often make me do it before pegging me , it really makes me want so submit to her every want , I think it is a real display of true control and submission

Mash2214, Jens bitch and kellysbitch like this.
  19. ChasteDilf13

ChasteDilf13 Active member

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    My wife and I love to give eachother head. She gets it more than I do now, but she still gives me head occasionally. She used to occasionally finish me with a BJ but that doesn't happen much anymore.

She often gives me head when I'm first released from a long lock-up, I'm usually too sensitive and trigger happy for intercourse. ;)

Jens bitch and kellysbitch like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice