I May Have Made a Tactical Error

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by titaniumjones, Feb 3, 2019.

Random Thread
  1. titaniumjones

titaniumjones Crouching Robot, Hidden Dragon

Director of my own company.
    Cambridge England
    Local Time:
    10:21 AM
    I ordered a Rigid Chastity MCD01 back in September. It FINALLY arrived last week whilst I was on contract. I returned home on Saturday to find it waiting for me. I wanted to try it immediately and quickly unboxed it to try it on.
    Over all getting the ring over my balls was tough but, it fitted. I removed my PA jewellery and installed the PA hook then the cage went over and finally the lock.

All well and good.

I wore it all day and on Saturday night. I woke a few times but nothing serious.

Sunday went past in a blur and I kind of forgot it was there except for the times I was sitting to drive. So I've zoomed off on my next contract. I have the keys in my pocket. But I've forgotten my PA jewellery. That means in order for my PA not to start closing up (They close pretty quickly when not in use) I have to wear the MCD01 all week.

Pretty scary. I hope I don't have any issues.

2. KatlynAshe

KatlynAshe Busy busy busy

Local Time:
    5:21 AM
    Yikes, that's pretty scary given how rough breaking in a new device can be. I would imagine at worse you could probably keep it off at night if you have or suspect you're having any break in issues. I wouldn't think the hole would close up over night if you're keeping it open all day.

That's how I would look at it anyway <3

3. titaniumjones

Cambridge England
    Local Time:
    So, to keep you all updated (If anyone reads this) I took the MCD off this morning and showered, cleaning myself thoroughly, there was a slight sore spot where the pin goes through the PA. I took the decision to leave the device off for the day and to put it back again tonight.

OMG the hole closes up SO fast. I only had the hole unplugged for 10 hours and I couldn't get the 5mm pin thought again. The 4mm leg of the device went through with some difficulty, but not the pin. Holy cow, what am I going to do now.

I did eventually get the 5mm pin back thought but Geez, it was like I was stretching it for the first time.... So painful.

So now what? ATM I have just the pin though the hole.

4. LockedGreg

LockedGreg Long term member

Local Time:
    6:21 AM
    I'm going to ask what I hope isn't a silly question. Is there anywhere you could go to just buy more PA jewelry?

I know that's money you may not want to spend, but that feels easier than this.

corsac and KatlynAshe like this.
  5. KatlynAshe

KatlynAshe Busy busy busy

Local Time:
    5:21 AM
    That is probably the safest option... smart advice!

jmanque likes this.
  6. Unlucky

Unlucky Long term member

Local Time:
    3:21 AM
    I've read they can close significantly in as little as 15 minutes.

7. DoesasTold

DoesasTold Long term member

Security Systems
    Upstate / NY
    Local Time:
    Amazon prime, have it delivered to your hotel if you can’t find a store nearby maybe?

caged certo likes this.
  8. ChristinaTS

ChristinaTS Active member

College student
    North Carolina
    Local Time:
    I would think there is a local piercing place that would have the jewelry you needed.

9. titaniumjones

Cambridge England
    Local Time:
    #9 titaniumjones, Feb 5, 2019
    Last edited: Feb 5, 2019
    Update.
    When I read your reply, I thought to myself that it would be really hard to find a 5mm barbell or captive ball ring. However, at 2am last night, when I couldn't sleep, I spent some time googling and found a nice lady around the corner from where I'm working. She had in stock one (and only one) 5mm captive ball ring. She said it wasn't her normal stock.

So I was right, I was unlikely to find one. But, I'm also a lucky son of a bitch.

So having not worn anything in the piercing for 10 hours it had close sufficiently that when I did try to get the pin of the MCD back through the hole I really struggled. I did succeed in getting it back through, but it was like I was stretching it for the first time and there is still little bit of pain this morning. So today when I had purchased the new ring, I gingerly put it in wincing as it went through. I'm gonna leave it to settle down again before trying the MCD once more.

So, although I'm not locked in my new MCD01, it has still been 3 days since my last orgasm.

ChristinaTS likes this.
  10. Pyrrha191

Pyrrha191 New member

Local Time:
    PA piercings that are stretched to 4+ mm (6 ga or larger) tend to not *fully* close up completely, ever. The hole will shrink but there will most probably still be a hole you can work with. I took my 5mm ring out for about 18 months. Even after 18 months with no ring I could still get a 12ga (approx 1.5 to 2mm) taper in followed by 12 ga jewelry. Getting it stretched back up to 4ga took very little time and was much easier. If you have a fully healed PA, you don’t have to worry about it closing up as long as you can get some very thin tapers and jewelry to temporarily wear while you size back up

11. titaniumjones

Cambridge England
    Local Time:
    I've had my PA for almost 3 years now. So it's well healed. I've just never gone without jewellery in it. I was shocked at how quickly it closed. up. I'm glad I was able to get something so quickly.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice