I just ordered a CB 3000 black, but I dont have a KH.

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by sissypantyboy, Nov 4, 2009.

?

How long should I be locked in my CB 3000 for the first time?

1. 1 day

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. 2 days

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. 3 days

100.0%
  4. 4 days

100.0%
  5. 5 days

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. 6 days

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. A week

100.0%
  8. 2 weeks

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  9. 3 weeks

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  10. 1 month

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Random Thread
  1. sissypantyboy

sissypantyboy I LOVE panties.

Local Time:
    1:35 AM
    I just got my boy clit pierced Saturday with a PA, and now today I ordered a CB 3000 in black.

Just wondered after I get my PA healed and can lock myself up, how long should I be locked for my first time?

I don't have a KH or any perspective KH as I live in a very small, close minded southern American town.

2. chastityslavejohn

chastityslavejohn Mistress Irianna's pet

Local Time:
    do yourself a favor and start slow. read some of the threads on starting out with the CB series. you do NOT want to end up with an irritation that will take a week or more to heal...or worse. start with hours and build up slowly.

3. Burger_01

Burger_01 Chastity Geek

Local Time:
    4:35 PM
    I would say that you should wear it until your body tells you otherwise. If you get any soreness or irritation, stop for a day or two and then try again. If you can sleep in it first day, you'd probably be the first.

Until you know you're comfortable in it, don't even set a target of hours/weeks/days.

4. locktite

locktite Member

Local Time:
    7:35 AM
    I know you need to be careful and everything but I got my cb6k and wore it for 4 straight days the first time. I slept in it each night too. I did take it off each of those days to just check everything in case there was something going on i was unaware of. then i put more lube on it and put it back on. It was fairly uncomfortable after 48 hours though because my balls hurt and werent stretched as much as they should have been. Its been a few weeks and it's much more comfortable now for more extended use.

5. sissypantyboy

Local Time:
    Well my cb 3000 came in the mail today, and I am now locked for the very first time!

My tiny cock put up quite the battle, it got hard as it could and wouldnt go down! Finally I distracted myself playing a computer game, it went down, and I made haste to lock it up.

Its now on and locked, but my tiny clitty is very hard in it! Worst part is I am wearing a new pair of Victoria's Secret thong panties, they are so soft, and so sexy, but my lil clitty cant feel them!
    :(

6. Amber

Amber Senior Member

Local Time:
    7:35 AM

7. thumper

thumper Junior Member

Marketing weasel
    Minneapolis, MN
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    First, wait at least a month before you put any strain on the piercing. Second, if you just had it done, then you're likely in a 10ga ring (or thereabouts). I recommend moving up to at least a 6ga ring before using it with a security cable.

8. sissypantyboy

Local Time:
    Will it hurt moving to a larger gauge? I am in a 10 now.

9. SissyBrianna

SissyBrianna Junior Member

Local Time:
    12:35 AM
    In a nutshell...no. I went from 12 to 10 to 8 fairly quickly, there was a tiny pinch as the taper was run through, but no pain, unlike the actual piercing!

I did allow over a year to pass before even trying to enlarge the piercing though so don't rush things. By that time, it had completely healed and the hole had stretched some on it's own through normal wear and tear and masturbation. If chastity is involved, though, that last might not be an option so be sure to care for the wound and let it heal before you try anything more than rotating the ring and cleaning it carefully. Oh, and don't clean it in the shower without putting something over the drain first! I've lost more than one bead that way!

Brianna

10. sissypantyboy

Local Time:
    Do you do the stretching yourself, or do you have to go back to the piercing place to have it done?

Whats a "taper"?

11. SissyBrianna

SissyBrianna Junior Member

Local Time:
    12:35 AM
    I did the stretching myself. A taper is just that...a tapered rod that goes from one size to the next. It's easy to use, simply lubricate it and insert the thinner end into the piercing, then push it all the way through to open the hole one size. You don't need the taper; just use the new ring the same way. Time will have opened the hole enough to permit painless insertion. If you have waited long enough, that is. Don't think a few months is enough, wait at least a year.

Love

Brianna

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice