I just made it 254 days without a Orgasm

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Missy Tanya, Sep 28, 2022.

Random Thread
  1. Missy Tanya

Missy Tanya Senior Member

Pacific Northwest
    Local Time:
    12:02 PM
    Today marked the 254 day since my last Orgasm, both times this year were while locked behind my Neosteel Chastity Belt.
    My New Years resolutions was that I only cum while locked for 2022. Other goal was to hold off for at least 180 days. So far I'm two for two.
    I met a Mistress here and with her help and requirements was able to make my goal of going without a Orgasm for 180 days beyond. One of the other requirements as I was to clean anything I had leaked/cum after said Orgasm. Most of the other requirements fell to the waist side earlier this year as she abandoned me to play her game of adding as many Sissy's to her stable as possible leaving me in the dark.
    After many attempts to reach out to her, I confronted her and she told me to continue on my own. As I continued on and passed the 180 days while real life taking up most of my free/play time.
    Today the Moon and Stars aligned and I made the decision I've with held long enough. With stockings and nighty on, I slipped a vibrator inside my backside. Working it for at least one hour while looking thru Bdsmir. After seeing the many men shooting their Cum out of their free cocks into the air, or on,or inside their lovely partners I had enough. Out came the Hitachi Wand. In just a few moments I was Orgasming inside the steel tube locked behind two steel plates, or should I say, dribbling. I thought of my agreement with Mistress and had laid a plate under me to catch any releases. After I came back to earth, I brought the plate up to my tongue to clean up my mess. Something I fantasize about most times but most of the time it discusses me after Cumming. But not this time, I eagerly lick the plate clean enjoying reaching my goal and wishing I could tell Mistress that I did as she requested.
    Now the clock/timer starts over at zero. What a sight and I'm already wondering just how far and long I'll go this time.
    I'm just hoping to come to my senses before I make next years resolutions. I have Fantasies of not cummings for 365 days. Or ruining it on day 364 and then waiting for another 365 days again. Now that's Fucked Up.

Andylocked and Jail Bird like this.
  2. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    8:02 PM
    Well done and good luck

3. Jail Bird

Jail Bird Long term member

Mitten State
    Local Time:
    3:02 PM
    Good job. I bet it tasted sweet.

4. starflyer

starflyer Junior Member

UK
    Local Time:
    Great job, well done

5. TomInAustin

TomInAustin Long term member

Local Time:
    2:02 PM
    Awesome for you. I am on day 277 of forever now. We decided (well she did) that I am done. The last one was on 2-14-22 and I was offline for a week. Huge letdown, she hated it and said it's just not worth it for a couple of seconds.

On a positive note, she is so good at teasing now that I bet my little dick gets more action than 99% of all of them. Not bad

Sexy Slave 69 likes this.
  6. Shepherdsflock

Shepherdsflock Long term member

Local Time:
    If I had a trophy, I would give it to you.

TomInAustin likes this.
  7. Missy Tanya

Pacific Northwest
    Local Time:
    That coming from someone as beautiful as you is Amazing!

I admire your personal journey and the happiness one can see from your pictures. I can only wished I would have started my journey many years before I did. I surely now know that I have missed out by not having

8. Missy Tanya

Pacific Northwest
    Local Time:
    I totally agree. Months of anticipation for just a moment of pleasure. Then the dreaded let down that starts all over waiting for the next one. The mental let down is even worse.
    Now if I knew that I could never earn another, some of the spark wouldn't be there. One must always have hope, even if it's maybe a long chance, just having a chance is better than no chance. But then again there's nothing wrong with teasing and foreplay to keep the flame lit.

9. TomInAustin

TomInAustin Long term member

Local Time:
    I was worried that not having that O to look forward to would be a letdown. in reality, it took that pressure off. Now I am totally focused on her needs and the spirituality of her pleasure. It is almost Zen when she is having an O.

Becuase I have a micropenis we have never had much PIV sex anyway, "I can't feel it so why do it?" is her question. And she is not a fan of blowjobs but she lives for the dick tease and does it constantly. I feel I am way better off and get a hell of a lot more attention this way, I just gave up that last couple of seconds that are so harmful to the relationship. Win Win

Subhubby52 likes this.
  10. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    Congratulations!

11. lyberg

lyberg Active member

Finland, Uusimaa
    Local Time:
    10:02 PM
    And does that mean full abstention? So 254 days without any ruined orgasms?

I have just finished 99 days week ago, then got a ruined orgasm with ass fucking while locked in chastity. Got so sensitive to prostate simulation while completely abstent from orgasms for so long, that it was easy to achieve. I used suction cup dildo with a nice curve towards prostate. Did feel ease in ”pressure”, but because of having only a ruined orgasm, didn’t have that much of a sub-drop either.

Now I have started at least 200 days without orgasm of any kind. To be honest, I have a fantasy/dream, to extend from there to 365 days, but we’ll see then.

12. Missy Tanya

Pacific Northwest
    Local Time:
    Yes, I abstained the entire time. I would love to work on my milking skills more. I agree that milking stimulation pleasure keeps me from having any Sub-Drop either.

Congrats on your journey and here's to making it a year without.

lyberg likes this.
  13. Oscarowitz

Oscarowitz Junior Member

Local Time:
    Good for you 18 days is my record...but I broke the key off in my lock so I'm shooting for 90.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice