I have solved my Chastity issues! Mostly.

Discussion in 'Difficulties with wearing a device?' started by Number, May 8, 2022.

1. Number

Number Member

Local Time:
    1:07 AM
    I have been looking for the right chastity device for years. One that is both secure and comfortable. I have also learned as I am sure many of you have that what might be secure and comfortable for one male isn't for another. My anatomy falls into the category of being a grower, not a shower, I am uncut and my balls ride high. I think I probably have one of the more challenging body types for a chastity device to work. Many years ago I got a PA piercing hoping that would solve my problems, it was a step in the right direction but not a cure.

Any device I have ever used that involves ball capture either has to be extremely tight and even then I can probably slip out the back. Devices that anchor at both the PA and the balls usually chaff the balls and put lots of stress on the PA. Painful stress. Throughout the day and depending on the weather my penis may grow to its full length of almost 6" and contract to negative turtling inside myself. No device (that I have seen) is designed for that kind of fluctuation.

Another problem, the most immediate one is balanitis (foreskin swelling). I am currently using an Evolution Bijou. It's lightweight and locks onto the head of my penis using the PA piercing. It will allow erections but I can't orgasm. There is extreme morning wood pain (not an issue that needs to be solved, just an element that has to be lived with for any device). This is actually my third Evolution Bijou. It took three tries to get the size right. It is the most comfortable device I have ever worn. Sadly the maximum amount of time I can wear this is 3 days. No matter what I do for hygiene at the three-day mark my foreskin will begin to swell and become very painful. I went six days once out of sheer willpower and when I took off the device I was extremely swollen. Once the swelling becomes too much, and the odor starts, pain ramps up and it is just a matter of time before the device has to come off. After one of those extreme situations, it takes about eight hours for everything to return to normal.

What I have described above is where I have been stuck over the last year. The most comfortable and secure device (I'll come back to security in a moment) that I have ever worn and I can't get past the three-day mark! Then it occurred to me to stop trying to go as long as possible.

My current workaround seems to be working out very well. I am a week and a half in chastity at the moment using the following routine. I shower in the mornings in the device and add a little lube for comfort. When I get home from work in the evening I take the device off for between one and two hours and let soak in a bowl of warm water. While it is soaking, I edge to brainwashing videos (a separate fetish and addiction. Go Stalkerbee!) After I watch the file I administer some hydrocortisone to my foreskin and put the device back on. Since I have been using this routine I have had no issues. Therefore I think I could wear this for someone as long as I could be monitored for the hour a day that is needed. Not ideal as a lock and leave the situation but I am super excited because I have never gotten this close ever.

I do know what it's like to go a very long time without an orgasm my record is 98 days. I attribute that to the aforementioned brainwashing files. But during these periods of abstaining, I have always had the power to have an orgasm at any time I pleased. Of course, the goal has always been to give that control over to someone else. And being kept by someone, having that choice taken away .... my brain floats in my skull thinking about the difference between these experiments where my will can stop or start the chastity and someone else's will instead of having the control of when it stops or starts.

The Evolution locks are not very secure. In fact, there is a video out there that shows how to open one with a credit card. I would like them to make it so that a plastic numbered lock can be used in conjunction with the Bijou devices. But I may be able to alter my device to make that possible. I don't think any device is truly secure. If you want out bad enough there will be tools that can cut off even the most secure of devices. True security is always going to be a combination of the device design and inspections by the key holder. Most any device can be installed in a way that the keyholder can be tipped off if it has been removed without permission. My first CB (2000?) I could take that thing off and on without anyone knowing and in fact if I wasn't careful it would just fall off. But with a PA piercing and numbered lock I would have never gotten it on and off without detection. comfort would have been the issue to raise its head in that case.

Anyhow, I just wanted to write about how happy I am to have figured this out. For me, it's the only promise of a life in real chastity that I can see for myself in the future. Maybe someday the magic device that can be locked on, worn like a favorite pair of boxers, and as secure as prison grade handcuffs will come out for sale but for now, I will take this :)

2. BritishLockee

BritishLockee Member

Europe
    Local Time:
    7:07 AM
    Might try some lube as the oil im using starts to hurt.

3. Consumed

Consumed Right where I belong.

Albany NY
    Local Time:
    2:07 AM
    Welcome to the mansion! I share almost every similarity to your case. My pa doesn't help after 24 hours due to retraction. I'm worried about piercing migration which takes all the safe element out of chastity. As much as I hate to say it, the only cure is fupa reduction and or circumcision. Unless there was a cage manufacturer that would actually make a cage/tube that went inward past the ring. Forcing the foreskin and fat into the body thus creating a more relaxed and elongated penis.

4. Crowe

Crowe Long term member

Local Time:
    2:07 AM
    Have you considered MCN Glans Armor? Still a shaft only device that is open enough to easily keep clean. Another plus is the security screw is not coming out without the key. I've been in mine up to 7 months continuous and we're shooting for a year on my current lockup.

5. Dvntpup

Dvntpup Active member

Fetish Videographer/Editor
    Las Vegas
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    11:07 PM
    Wow only 3 days max in a Bijou is not how it should be as I can wear mine almost indefinitely. Do you have the PA pin they offer that works with foreskin? It has a weird 3 shaped curve to the tip and have heard that works wonders.

What PA size are you at? If smaller than 6g then that might be your issue. 2g seems to be my happy spot with chastity and a PA to not have any soreness from wearing one days and weeks on end. Are your measurements correct? Ideally your Bijou should be able to be work for a long time if all the measurements you have are correct

6. ducksnake

ducksnake Member

Queenstown NZ
    Local Time:
    6:07 PM
    I also get issues after long term, my body usually finds a way to reject it. Previous max was 6 weeks, but eventually something like chafed skin under the ring, swallen right testie, veins looking rather swollen, had em all. Soon as I notice, thats it, cage comes off, dont want to break anything.

Main source of my woes would cone from work. I’d be stuck into something, and might not be able to go to the bathroom when the call comes, and that would usually result in INTENSE pain, for some reason my balls like to fully retract, like go flush with my body, if i need the bathroom. It would always kick off the problems listed above if this happened.

For that I never found a fix.

But what I started doing was taking the cage off in the morning before going to work, and put it straight back on when home. I found that 8 hour rest for my balls was all I’d need. I’m now at 2 months locked for the first time, and can play long sessions without my balls kicking off in anger.

Yup it shatters the illusion of being fully locked, but the upshot is no more one, two or three week breaks between lock ups to let my balls restore. I’d rather be free during the working day where i cant wank anyway, and maintain that horniness for long stretches without having to let the body heal, its much better having that daily ball “relax” as it were, than pushing them to the limit and breaking, forcing extended periods unlocked.

7. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    7:07 AM
    Congratulations on working it out!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice