I have difficulties wearing my CB6K

Discussion in 'CB Range' started by Naka, Feb 26, 2016.

1. Naka

Naka Member

Local Time:
    8:03 AM
    Hi,

I've been owning a CB6k since september 2015 but I've never been able to wear it for more than a few hours. I put it on every morning but I feel pain at the basis of my balls, where they are in contact with the ring. It's like it's irritating the skin.

It is very annoying. I would like to be able to wear it for more than a few hours. It's not unusual for me to begin feeling pain when at work or during the night. I thought it was because I wasn't used to it but after 6 months of wearing it as much as I can, I think there might be another problem.

What do you think? Do you have any suggestion?

2. bondinchas

bondinchas Long term member

UK
    Local Time:
    12:03 PM
    your skin may be getting dry/chafed, try using some lubricant / vaseline / skin cream.
    do check that there isn't a small ridge line left from when the ring was formed, it can be almost imperceptable but could be enough to irritate.

3. bondinchas

bondinchas Long term member

UK
    Local Time:
    12:03 PM
  4. Naka

Naka Member

Local Time:
    Ok guys, so I found out what's wrong. Now I have to find a solution and that's why I'm asking you for help.

So, I'm not a native speaker and it's hard to explain but I will do my best.

Here is what happened : pain in the balls after a few hours of wearing my CB 6000 despite a few months of trying to wear it as much as possible. I thought it was normal and that my skin was getting used to the device but after I had to get it out once more, I decided to look at my balls and I saw a "line" on my skin. It was red and "higher"/"popping" more than the rest of the skin. Exactly like when you pinch your back hand's skin with two fingers. There is a part of the skin that gets pinched.

My theory was that some skin was getting catched in the "holes" of the U ring (the U ring is not completely filled with plastic, although I can feel "holes" is not the perfect word I could use to describe the part of the U ring I'm talking about.

And it seems I was right! I took a picture and I attach it to this message (NSFW of course, it's a picture of my balls...I hope it's not too extreme for this place).

Here it is : http://hpics.li/8962223

So what do you think? I really want this to work and to be able to wear it for more than 1 or 2 hours :'(

5. muttlyvb

muttlyvb Long term member

Virginia Beach, VA
    Local Time:
    This is a knock off device. The U-channel is the give away. The easy fix is to make some 2 part epoxy and fill the u channel

6. Naka

Naka Member

Local Time:
    If I understand well, you mean it's not a real CB6K? I don't understand what "the U-channel is the give away" means though. Can you explain it more simply please? I Don't speak english very well. The dictionnary says that "knock off" is slang language but I am not good enough in english to understand slang.

I understand the part about the epoxy resin. But isn't epoxy bad for the skin?

Would the problem be solved if I buy a real CB 6000?

So many questions :)

7. muttlyvb

muttlyvb Long term member

Virginia Beach, VA
    Local Time:
    Naka.
    Sorry forgot what you said about non native speaker.

The real CB6x devices have a smooth ring to them no indentations. It is a little harder to manufacture and uses more plastic. The I-beam shape of the ring you have is easier to manufacture.

if you find the ring size that fits you it is possible to just buy the ring you need from AL enterprises to replace the I-beam ring.

8. ingwer

ingwer Active member

Architect
    Local Time:
    2:03 PM
    even the original cb6k have that groove on the ring. you can fill it with a glue gun.
    for those who do not know what is a glue gun:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice