I have been very good, but now I want to be naughty

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by scubielock, Dec 15, 2009.

1. scubielock

scubielock Junior Member

Local Time:
    4:32 PM
    Well, I am not wearing a device, but I am using self imposed chastity.

I go to a few munches around where I live, and the other night Iwas chatting to a Domme, and she likes kicking and ballbusting. So I looked at some videos of ballbusting, and OMG it is sooo scary, but so erotic, and also it is a very natural way for a woman to empower a man. But the pain... it must be horrendous. The thing is, after one good kick you are down for a while, so you are totally helpless. Well, I think that is one thing that will probably remain a fantasy for me.

Then I went to another munch and met someone else, an absolutely lovely Domme. There are such nice people out there. So, I am in a devilish mood now. I have to do something to find an owner, so I am going to a few more munches around the London area and perhaps a bit wider afield. I do travel with my job as well, it's Reading on Thursday Friday and Saturday, I'll be free in the evenings, have to look at events there.

I just wondered if anyone else here goes to munches? It would be lovely to meet people in real life, and who knows, one day "the one". As someone said to me the other day, you have to get out there and meet people, because when you are adults, other adults do not knock on your door and ask to come out to play. I thought that was quite thought provoking!

So, anyone up for a meet?

2. madamsboy

madamsboy Looking for a special female

Local Time:
    10:32 AM
    you'd be a little far for me to meet you as I reside on the other side of the pond. I know there is a post going on about the possibility of a "gathering" (just realized a highlander reference to that) in europe sometime in the future. Madam and I are working on one for the midwest USA where we also appear to have a cluster of members.

3. scubielock

scubielock Junior Member

Local Time:
    Thats interesting, I would try and attend that. But I was thinking of anyone in the London area, where there are lots of regular munches. Hopefully I will meet someone at a munch, but I wondered if any of the UK people in the London area also attend munches (if you have not heard of a munch, it's a vanilla pub meeting of BDSMers - many of whom are into chastity play)

4. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    We have been to a local munch which is advertised on Informed Consent in the Farnborough area, but we are not really local there now.

I've never been to the Reading one, but I know on IC there is a fair amount of activity in the area.

We also looked at the possibility of visiting Kinx@Pink in Milton Keynes (not local but looked worth the trip) for a play party.

PM me if you find anything, you never know, pet and I might be able to swing a babysitter and come say hi! :manga_partypopper:

5. scubielock

scubielock Junior Member

Local Time:
    Thanks Mistress Watchful! That venue looks great. It does clash with my local munch night, but I can see where most of the action will be, so...

You've got mail, as they say in the film You've Got Mail". Duh... that was really imaginative wasn't it? ;)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice