I guess she WAS paying attention....

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by lockankeyed, Mar 30, 2017.

Random Thread
  1. lockankeyed

lockankeyed Active member

Still working.
    St. Petersburg Florida, USA
    Local Time:
    7:44 PM
    I always get home before her, today she was waiting for me when I walked in the door. Sitting all by itself on the coffee table was the butt plug. I didn't exactly try to hide it from her, and she found it stuffed in a sock in my dresser. what am I supposed to say with it sitting there like a bomb? she explained that as soon as I get home, I take a shower like I always do, do whatever self enemas I need to do, she wants this thing in my butt. I'm "allowed" to wear a very short t-shirt, that's all, my pink chastity cage out in the open so she can see it, and tonight the plug stays in all night, That's punishment?...because I never asked her if I could wear the plug? I told her I just got it but she called that just an excuse. (Damn I didn't know I needed permission!)
    We briefly discussed feminization but that's maybe something in the future, , I 'm not exactly a sissy kind of guy...she just wants to see me as a man, naked, locked up, butt plugged and her telling me what to do!! Of course she took more pictures, and said something about posting them on Craigslist.....looking for???????

Attached Files:

bincorona and DoesasTold like this.
  2. DoesasTold

DoesasTold Long term member

Security Systems
    Upstate / NY
    Local Time:
    7:44 PM
    Lol, just wait till she tells you to sit on a 3 inch diameter bombshell! When you complain that it will not go in and she insists you feel that tyrant stretching you wider than you have ever been as it is slowly working its way in. Then back to that little guy you got there for a few minutes and then back to the big boy for the final push. Low and behold that big son of a bitch is stretching you out and your mind is all over the place. Full on subspace. With her standing there watching and giggling at how ridiculous you look. There is no going back now. You melt and know your in heaven.

Enjoy the journey!

tomf_22033, bincorona and manintyres like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice