I didn't know it would be this good!

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by ashby, May 8, 2009.

Random Thread
  1. ashby

ashby Member

Local Time:
    2:19 AM
    Oh Wow!

I have been fantasising about wearing a chastity device for a while, and finally ordered one on the spur of the moment ten days ago.

It arrived yesterday.

I was up early this morning, as usual, and had my first opportunity to try it for fit. It's a CB2000, so for starters I used the biggest back ring, and the longest spacer peg.

Hmm, that felt comfortable. Actually, no, it felt fantastic!
    I had read that you have to spend a bit of time experimenting to get the right fit so that it doesn't pinch, squeeze, or aggravate in the wrong places, but after an hour and a half, when it was time to go to work, it was still feeling just as good, and in any case, I had the keys with me, so I thought "What the heck..."

I have now been locked for some thirteen hours, and have loved every second. One testicle slipped out at one point, so I might need to try a smaller ring, but apart from that, no problems.

I just love the constant gentle pressure on my cock, and the way it fills the cage when it tries to get erect is beyond description. I haven't had a really strong hard on yet, so that delight is yet to come.

When you can't touch yourself, it really makes you realise just how often you do just that during the day, and it's a delicious feeling that i can't - don't know how long that will last.

My timer is telling me 45 days, 11 hours, 42 minutes, 57 seconds to release at 7am on 23rd June (see my post in the Tower).

I think I am going to love/hate every moment.......

2. ashby

ashby Member

Local Time:
    Disaster - CB2K is broken

Well, that didn't last long!

I have been wearing the CB2K during the day for the last three days. Don't know what it is, but it just kind of feels like that's how it should be. The second it comes off, I feel I want it back on again!

Anyway, last night I tried wearing it through the night, and was awoken around 2:30 by my cock straining in the cage. It felt good, and I lay there a while simply enjoying the sensation, and when a particularly strong erection developed, wow! it blew my mind.

Unfortunately, it also blew apart the CB2K, I felt a little "pop" and suddenly I had a full blown erection! The cage had come clean away from it's back ring, leaving the back ring padlocked to my balls, and my now raging cock wearing the cage like a hat. All very comical, but not very satisfying.

Is this a common occurrence with a CB2K, or have I just got a faulty one?

3. dilliom

dilliom Member

Local Time:
    sorry to hear that ashby especially with how much you were enjoying and adapting to chatity.

This seems to be the biggest issue with all chastity devices. As they are a niche product the production runs are limited and as with all small run products the quality tends to drift.

Having said that I'm wearing a cb6k and also own a cb2K and have no issues with either of them. Also the company who makes the cb2K are good and will replace cbs which break within the first year of purchase.

I hope you get a replacement device soon and might I sugest that you look at something like a cb6k as the feeling you get in a cb2K are even stronger in the tube like devices.

4. PuppyMastersPet

PuppyMastersPet Long term member

Local Time:
    Sorry to hear that your cage broke and so soon. It looks to me like you may be a bit large for the CB2000, perhaps the curve may be a better choice or the CB6000. I hope you can get a full refund, it’s certainly not your fault that it broke.

5. ashby

ashby Member

Local Time:
    Dilliom, Slave Kris, thanks for your encouragement and advice.
    I have been in touch with tickleberry, and they have asked me to send some photos of the cage. Their tone seemed to be helpful rather than defensive, so I am hopefull of getting a replacement soon.

I will also take a look at the 6k, at your suggestion. Part of my thinking for getting the 2K was the open design - I thought that would be easier to keep clean, at least for a beginner like myself.

Until then, I guess I'll just have to hang loose.

6. ashby

ashby Member

Local Time:
    just a quick update - sent pictures to tickleberry, and had a very prompt reply sent at 7am this-morning! They are going to refund, which is good. I can then get myself a replacement sorted.

Very impressed with their after sales.

7. dilliom

dilliom Member

Local Time:
    I'm currently saving for a new cb (still haven't decided between a cb6ks or a birdlock or even an exobelt v1) so I'm glad to hear that tickleberrys after sales is this good.

I've had my 6k for a while and although I find it uncomfy for short term use due to traped hairs and the like once its settled its the comfiest device I've worn. Unlike the cb2Kin a cb6k your cock is held snugly and frustratingly out of reach mening what you were experincing in the cb2K is much more amplified in the cb6k.

Having said all that take your time choosing a new chastity device check out the mall here for other board user reviews and above all have fun picking one if you get the right one it will be worth it!

8. lockednloaded

lockednloaded Senior Member

Local Time:
    If you're looking for a device, I wholehearltedly recommend the CB6000s..... :character0180:

9. chastityslavejohn

chastityslavejohn Mistress Irianna's pet

Local Time:
    9:19 PM
    trapped hairs?...you need to shave!

10. Miss D

Miss D Expert In Femming

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    7:19 PM
    Just the thought of an erection so intense that it explodes your chastity device is quite exciting. If they had a Richter scale for erections - I think that might qualify as a 10.

11. ashby

ashby Member

Local Time:
    Super Powers?

Thank you, Miss D, for your kind comments on the effects of my erection.
    Sadly, though, I think that the problem was caused not by any super-powers that may be attributed to my penis, rather than it is a faulty device.

Still, there's no need to dwell on the latter - I much prefer your way of thinking.

12. ashby

ashby Member

Local Time:
    It's been a week or two, and we've been away on holiday in the meantime, but I am now in to day 9 of lockup, with another 15 days to go before a chance of orgasm (and it's not guaranteed).

So I thought I would put down some thoughts on my first week of proper lockup. It has been more straightforward than I thought. The device hasn't really shown under my clothing, which is good, although I do have to be aware that it could.

I haven't orgasmed since the end of May, and these last couple of days I have noticed a significant increase in my desire to cum. What are my likes and dislikes after this first week?

I love the feeling of the device on my cock. A lot of the time I am barely aware it is there, and others there is this fantastic total squeeze which feels snug.

The sensation of an attempted erection is just brilliant. The way the cage is pushed away from my body, and to see my balls dangling from a position an inch or two away from my body is a wacky turn-on.

Sometimes after an "erection", particularly when I am dressed and doing something else, I will suddenly feeling a release of pre-cum, and I know that the end of my cock will be wet and sticky. It's a fantastic feeling. On occasions, I can feel the dampness on my leg and it's a very sexy little secret, especially when I'm with others doing "normal" day to day things.

That feeling as I feel my cock begin to swell in the cage, particularly when I'm thinking about how my wife might tease me. It's more than sexual.

The feeling of wanting to reach down and rub myself, but can't. My penis is there but inaccessible. Wow!

Waking around 5am, straining and my sac burning as it is stretched away from my body. I have to go to the bathroom and pee to settle things down. There is no way I will get back to sleep unless I do. Yet perversely, I don't really want to.

Simply being naked in nothing but the chastity device. I could spend all day that way.

There's a feeling of "this is how it's meant to be". I never expected to a) feel like that and b) feel it so strong.

Dislikes
    There aren't any (yet). I'm loving every second!

All in all, eight days in and relishing the prospect of the next eight. I won't necessarily give a day-by-day, blow-by-blow account, but I'll drop by from time to time with notable thoughts, experiences, and emotions, if anyone is interested.

I would love to hear ideas for teasing and lockup games.

13. chastityslavejohn

chastityslavejohn Mistress Irianna's pet

Local Time:
    9:19 PM
    wow, nice job of summing it up for all of us!!!

14. ashby

ashby Member

Local Time:
    Quick update -----

I was allowed an orgasm this morning - fantastic!
    Snag.... i was not allowed to remove the chastity device - not fantastic!

So that was that out of the window. On the other hand, it would seem that after 11 days without cumming, anything is possible. I discovered that by sort of jiggling the device backwards and forwards rapidly on an 11 day heavily loaded cock, whilst giving no direct stimulation in the way that masturbating does, very quickly brought me to orgasm.

OK, not the most satisfying orgasm I've ever had, but it got a load off my mind (well, maybe not my mind).

The worst part was the post-orgasm disappearance of libido. It actually left me wishing I hadn't cum.

I was then allowed out for an hour, and after a clean up, am now back in lockup.

15. zadig

zadig Member

Local Time:
    10:19 PM
    Funny how that is, isn't it! When denied every sensual feeling is amplified. The simplest acts resonate within you, and the smallest touches keep your thrumming libido humming along. As others have mentioned, at some point the desire to not cum grows and grows to the point where one is disappointed after release. Many of us have felt that peculiar let down.

As always, thanks for sharing.

16. ashby

ashby Member

Local Time:
    It's now some twelve hours since this-morning's orgasm, and my over-riding feeling is I just wish wish wish I hadn't. I was supposed to have waited until 25th June for a chance of release, but was given the opportunity this-morning, and took it.

They say we learn by experience, and sitting here now, I know I would have far rather been sitting here with that desparate desire for physical stimulation and to cum. That disappeared at about 8 o'clock this-morning, and now I have to wait several days for it to build up again.

I'll know next time!

17. ashby

ashby Member

Local Time:
    I did a really hard thing last weekend. I told my wife about my desire to be in chastity. I knew that there would be a fairly good chance that she would not react well, so I asked her to go gently with me.

She thinks I am "weird", but said she would look at some links I said I would send, including the extract of Lucy Fairbourne's book on the Amazon site, the pages of which seemed to me to sum things up in a not too threatening manner.

Anyway, I sent her the links in an email, and since then.....nothing!
    She hasn't mentioned a word. I know she has at least opened the email, but I don't know if she has read the links. We have a busy weekend this weekend, with guests visiting, and birthday celebrations going on, so the opportunity to pick up on last weekend's conversation will be very limited, if not impossible.

I'm self-locked at the moment, which is OK, but having access to the keys means it isn't the same as it could be, mentally.

We are off on holiday for three weeks in a few weeks time, and I would really love it if we were sorted by then, and she decided to lock me up over the holiday.

Ah well, just thought I would get things off my chest. If the situation progresses, I post some more, but don't hold your breath!

18. Petite Salope

Petite Salope Sissy Cherry

Local Time:
    Good luck with your wife. Tell Her about all the control She'll have over you.

Tell Her She'll be the Queen and because She'll have the key you'll have to listen to Her, be kind and very sweet all the time.

19. ashby

ashby Member

Local Time:
    Thanks P.S.

I shall have to wait 'till well in to next week I should think. She is so stressed sorting our weekend guests, she will be wiped out by the end of the weekend, not a good time to bring up the subject.

She also suffers from a medical condition that gives her acute pain, and has done for the last 30 or so years. It's just an added complication, as she can suddenly turn very "snappy" without warning. I fully understand what's behind it, and I love her dearly, so I'm not complaining.

To call her "my other half" wouldn't be right. That implies a join, and two distinct parts of the whole. We are more than that. you can't see the join. Simply, together, we are one. In just over two week's time, we shall have been married for 29 years, and it gets better and better.

The physical act of sex can be a painful experience for her, and as a result, it is fairly infrequent. That in itself doesn't bother me. What is harder is that, for the same reason, we don't cuddle up very often either, and I think sometimes she avoids that for fear of it leading to sex.

It's one of the reasons that I think chastity could be fun. It would put our sex life into a more mental, rather than physical, place. Sometimes the physical rejection really gets to me (and I think my wife feels guilty about it sometimes too), so turning it more into part of the game I reckon would be better for both of us.

The problem I have is that when I try to explain this stuff to her, the words won't form in a coherent way,and I stumble all over them. I am quite introverted, and even more so when it comes to discussing my inner feelings. I actually find entering posts on this site quite therapeutic - it enables me to explore thoughts and feelings anonymously, but in a friendly and supportive environment.

Anyway, I'm rambling on. Before I go, just one question.
    Why is it that I have this tremendous urge to tell everybody (and I mean everybody) about my cd? I feel I just want to show it off to the world. The same sort of feeling when you are stood near the edge of a high point, and you think "I could just leap off here, there would be nothing to stop me"

20. Petite Salope

Local Time:
    For your question I can't say if it's normal or not but I'm like you about it.

One of the best way for you to explain it to your wife will be because of the cd She'll never feel fear of rejecting you so you'll get closer. It can change a relationship in the best way.

Write what you have on your mind on paper or write Her a letter about your feelings and the desire to get closer to Her. One of the most important thing and change is the sexual life. When a man is lock in a cd he'll change in ways he never tought possible. He'll start to really listen, be more gallant and passionate. He'll start thinking with is heart and brain instead of is dick.

If you handwrite a letter She'll most likely read it than come on the internet.

Best luck.

Sissy Cherry

21. ashby

ashby Member

Local Time:
    Thanks for the advice, I think you are right, and posting on here is certainly helping me straighten things out in my mind.

I'm definitely going to have to wait a while, though. My wife's stress-ometer is off the scale at the moment with our visitors staying. She is never one to hide her feelings, but she has to with these particular guests. Trouble is, when she keeps things in, it boils her inside. I usually act as her safety valve and she vents her frustrations on me.

I, however, have just completed the fifth day of self-imposed lockup and am starting to feel things begin to build up in the pipework, but aside from that, there's nothing to report, so I'll go and have a bath instead.

I'll leave with another question. Has anyone ever had there erect cock scrubbed hard with a stiff (nylon) bristled nail-brush (including the exposed glans)? I have, it's great.

22. Petite Salope

Local Time:
    Instead of taking a bath, prepare one for your Wife with bubble bath if She likes it, candles and soft music, This will help Her relax. The most important thing to do is to please Her before She ask.

Being very romantic and passionate will make Her feel better. If She ask why you're doing this you can reply " I have my CD and have nothing better to do than taking care of you. W/we'll talk about that later when you feel more relax."

23. ashby

ashby Member

Local Time:
    Ah, the things you learn!

The POI I ordered for my CB2K arrived today. Of course, I put the spikiest ones in first. No problem, this is a breeze! Then I came on here and read some posts. BIG Mistake, BIG, HUGE!

Lots of fun, though

24. ashby

ashby Member

Local Time:
    I am currently in self-chastity. Today, I went out in lockup, but with a plastic numbered lock on instead of the padlock. Strangely, I feel moor securely locked this way.

With the padlock, it is a simple matter of getting the keys out of the drawer, and unlocking, even if only for a clean. With the plastic lock snapped shut, getting out would be far more destructive. Yes, I know that a quick snip and I'm free, but the evidence would be there before me. With the padlock , I just pop it back on and it's like I had never been unlocked.

Bizarre. The power of the mind, eh.
    Anyway, just thought I'd share....

25. Petite Salope

Local Time:
    I can talk from experience, my Mistress wasn't interested at first so I didn't push Her.

I was acting romantic and passionate, doing Her chores. After a few weeks, She notice and ask me why the sudden change. I told Her that is what a sub/slave do... Taking care of Her is my first priority. She then ask me why I didn't jump on Her to have sex. I told Her She'll have sex when She wants, not when I want.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice