I crave discipline from Mistress

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by Uxorious, Apr 25, 2017.

Random Thread
  1. Uxorious

Uxorious Active member

Local Time:
    1:33 AM
    I am not masochistic, I merely enjoy the domination of my dominatrix, and she enjoys disciplining me. When she hands me the panties she wants me to wear and instructs me to lie down on my belly in the middle of the bed, my heart starts beating rapidly because I know Mistress Kim is going to get the belt. But even more arousing is when she tells me to stand up, and remove my glasses. At such times she tells me what I have done wrong (almost always unauthorized masturbation, or being insensitive to her needs) as my heart is racing. But her heart is racing too, as she slaps me once, verbally chastises me again, and when I turn my cheek, she slaps me once more. Recently she told me that when she slaps me her pussy floods with juice.

Yet I still consider her a Vanilla Dominatrix because we have agreed that I must approve any boyfriend she may have. So far we have not found one for her because he must submit to her as I do, AND have a big dick, along with other requirements. So it may never happen. But we love to talk about it when I am kissing her feet or I have my tongue up her sweet ass. In fact we both fantasize about me licking her anus as she sucks off a man with a fat, beautiful dick.

Mistress is so kind she even allows me to masturbate sometimes when she is at work. But when she finds me doing that when she comes home she is so angry I know a spanking or even a slapping is on the way. I love Mistress Kim so much!

2. sissybitch

sissybitch Long term member

engine development engineer
    north wales uk
    Local Time:
    9:33 AM
    Do you wear a chastity device ?

3. Uxorious

Uxorious Active member

Local Time:
    1:33 AM
    I did, it broke. Need to invest in a better one when we can afford it. Mistress likes me in chastity. She likes me to wear it all day and then have me fuck her vigorously.

4. sissybitch

sissybitch Long term member

engine development engineer
    north wales uk
    Local Time:
    9:33 AM
    Hope you will soon be able to replace your device which should please your mistress, and hopefully help you with the unauthorized masturbation. she sounds like a wonderful mistress who you love very much good luck to both of you and keep us posted

5. Vinny

Vinny Locked up again. Starting year 6.

Local Time:
    4:33 AM
    Sounds like you have what you want. My wife's girlfriend used to dominate when she lived with us over a 30 year period. You can well imagine how well we knew each other's wants and needs. I had no limits with her because I trusted her with my life and I am still alive. :) We no longer are with our girlfriend and am getting too old to be beaten hard so we just do orgasm denial with a Jailbird cage. I do get paddled once in awhile though and if you look at my pic gallery you will see why I give my wife no cause to cane or paddled me again.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice