I can be such a dummy sometimes!!

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by wishful4, Sep 5, 2011.

Random Thread
  1. wishful4

wishful4 Member

Local Time:
    5:06 AM
    Being almost 4 weeks since my last orgasm, I am a bit needy. Since it is allowed in our chastity agreement, I asked my spouse for a few minutes of stroking. I'm on the honor system while awaiting the arrival of my resized MM Queen's Keep. She said I could stroke myself for 5 minutes and she would set a timer. I got started and then, she got a phone call. When the timer went off she interrupted her call to come and tell me time was up. I was so into it I asked for 5 more minutes. She was upset that this is the way I repay her generosity by asking for more. Afterwards, I was upset with myself, as well. I spent the rest of the day apologizing and trying to be extra attentive, but she said in no uncertain terms that I would NOT be allowed any more stroking for awhile. Even though I'm not allowed to orgasm, I really look forward to it. However, it does makes me even more frustrated and needy afterwards. What a screwup! I can be such a dummy sometimes!!

2. Strict Sir

Strict Sir Long term member

Retired
    USA
    Local Time:
    3:06 AM
    Yes, you were certainly a dummy, I would say. She was considerate allowing you 5 minutes of stroking, she even interrupted her call to tell you it was time to stop. If you're always that naughty and ungrateful, you didn't even deserve the 5 minutes. I hope she punished you more than just denying you stroking privileges for awhile. Did she add time to your lockup too?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice