I asked for Superglue...she said "Sure"

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Permenently Caged, Mar 8, 2020.

Random Thread
  1. Permenently Caged

Permenently Caged Long term member

Local Time:
    9:21 AM
    it's a long and sorted story with my wife.

We were both into Chastity together and all other types of fetishes for the longest time..then children came and most of the play ended...for a bit anyways.

Once they both grew past 12...then things got fun again...within reason. We dabbled in ANR and ABR. Anal play and basically anything we could without Making a whole lot of noise in the evening.

I decided to purchase few different chastity cages and we played a little. I lot when I had to work from home as she would remind me to Lock-up before she left for work. She did not want me playing of surfing the web...You know...and play with myself. I would often ask her to mail the keys or add a drop of glue and she would refuse and ALWAYS play it safe.

Well we were on Spring Break and I asked, "If I buy some glue, will you help me glue the cage closed?" Her first response was no, you want it done, just do it yourself." I know she did not want the guilt of what if you cannot get out of the thing! Then when I was at the hardware store, I was feeling the need and so I took the chance! I messaged her and asked again..."If I buy glue, would you...Oh Never Mind"

She replied..."Sure..."

I was like...what? I was sure she was kidding...then I asked again..."So You will actually help me glue the cage?"

Sure...then walk away, was her answer.

When I was on my way home I messaged her I would be back soon...she said, Meds for our child and she asked...Glue?

OH MY GOD! I has actually having trouble breathing and was shaking...she had asked me? Asked me if I bought the GLUE! You ever have those moments where you know or are hoping something is coming and you just have tunnel vision...time just moves way to slow...you cannot focus on ANYTHING, your entire world is focused on ONE thing...that was me right there!

So I got home...we ate as a family...She worked on her PC and I retired to the basement to watch TV. I had the tube of Crazy Glue and was not able to focus on the TV show one little bit. I put the chastity cage on...I have a PA and the largest ring 50mm...and when locked, it cannot be removed unless I use a Dremmel to cut the metal.

This is not an expensive cage, but, I want to use it for a long time!
    https://www.dhgate.com/product/male...501.html#pcpdsimitem-6-5|null:110:r1038850513

So there I sat and finally took my phone and messaged her...

"Do I mention that I am...GULP...Ready?"

Not long after I heard her feet coming down the stairs! THUMP THUMP THUMP...that was not her feet but, my heart!
    Was this really going to happen?

"You ready, I have work, let's go..." Direct and to the point. This was going to be an..."You asked for this and I am going to do it...now move...I have other things to do..." type event.

I almost back out...LOL! NO...I know me...I wanted this. I grabbed the tube and brought her to the spare bedroom.

I open the tube and handed it to her.

Now comes the part that I screwed myself in no uncertain terms.

She says to me while holding the glue, and I quote, "What am I doing?"

Now you have to understand that my first offer to my wife is to place one small tiny drop in the lock...just one small and tiny drop! To this she had refused...now it was Sure for the Glue and What am I doing!? I had thought out what I hoped she would do with that tube of glue, in extreme detail.

Would she do as I instructed?

So I took a breath, unlocked the cage and began. My mind was just a jumble of mush and I said what I wanted...at that exact moment! If you look at the photo of the cage, it comes in 3 parts...So I said, put glue on the two posts of the main ring. She placed glue on each post and I inserted the female end of the ..then I inserted the PA Piercing part into the posts. Even as I am doing this I am thinking...VERY bad dude...You are going to have such a hard time afterwards!

Next I told her to place glue into the opposite end of the tube, middle section. So she sticks the tube into the "Tube" and squeezes hard..."WHOA I say, not so much!"

" Oh Relax" and proceeds to fill the interlocking chastity tube till glue is dripping out. I place the 3rd part of the cage into the tubes now oozing glue. Super Glue...CRazy super glue and that next part is done!

Now I take the Magic Lock and hold it out to her and I am thinking Dude...Enough with the glue...but, no...I don't listen. Sort of hoping she will just be the voice of reason and she "I think that is enough..." She just waits for her instruction and I say..."Place glue here on the lock" And she does place glue on the lock, she places a copious amount of glue onto the Lock! Now in case some of you are thinking, Brass lock against Stainless Steet, BAH! No issue to remove...Let me tell you that the bond is so DAMN secure it might as well have been welded with a torch! I then insert the lock and turn the key and remove it.

"We done?"

I am literally about to say yes, we are done when out of no where, I hear a voice, could not have been mine as I am sure I would not say that! the voice says "Squeeze some into the lock."

The tip of glue goes into the tiny key hole and she squeezes till I feel liquid from the underside of the lock...THEN I REALIZE! OH MY OH NO OH MY!!!

The lock is inserted upside down on this chastity...which makes it EXTREMELY efficient in NOT removing the lock! I have done it in the past where I broke the small brass pin of the lock...but, this one is protected! So the glue oozed into the lock filling it to capacity and then oozed out!

OH DEAR OH MY!

If you look at the picture, the chastity is on GOOD! Yes! That is a real TATTOO...I am her property and not going anywhere...and for the next little bit, neither is my PA locked cage!

What was supposed to be a weekend locking will surely end up being a few weeks.

I am just dreading...in the best possible way when she want my attention.

So...one should always be VERY careful what one wishes for.

Shouldn't we?

Attached Files:

BlueYoshi, Jarad, tomcast11 and 18 others like this.
  2. lockedbman

lockedbman Active member

US - Texas
    Local Time:
    8:21 AM
    Sounds like fun! Good luck...

3. suzy maid

suzy maid Member

England
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    1:21 PM
    You lucky guy.
    Do you have a Dremmel?

CuckeldBull and sylvana chastity like this.
  4. Byrdie

Byrdie Junior Member
    Verified Female

Seattle, WA - USA
    Local Time:
    6:21 AM
    I'm alternating between thinking "Oh, no" and giggling myself silly.

Dude. Um. Have fun.

tomcast11, Danny15, lockit and 4 others like this.
  5. tvalex

tvalex Long term member

Southern England
    Local Time:
    In for a penny........

CuckeldBull, durango_o and JackStrap like this.
  6. cogman

cogman Long term member

Business owner
    Australia - Sydney
    Local Time:
    11:21 PM
    Mistress and I joke about gluing me in reasonably often.Thankfully she never does. In any case she only let me out when she chooses anyways so no real need for glue. That said we did play with emlalock for a while, because it avoids her feeling like "she should" let me out, which I spose is an unavoidable side effect of chastity, even if sometimes its in her mind not mine.

Next time maybe use Plastic steel epoxy to coat the whole lock and assembly, you wont be getting that off with a dremel quickly. In aussie its called kneed it. In fact in that case you would be better to take the lock out and use the epoxy itself as the magic key...wont be so magic then hey :p and it only takes 5-7 minutes to set as hard as steel and it sticks to steel like shit to a blanket.

7. JackStrap

JackStrap Member

Guru
    North Eurotica
    Local Time:
    3:21 PM
    Thank you for the story. I hope it's for real. I would have had a hardon, if ... well, you know.

At the part when the lock was glued, I even could smell the glue in my nose :)

I'd like to hear when you have to remove the cage. I guess you just can not get the glue off, so you have to something more efficient :)

8. Ithacan

Ithacan Long term member

East Sussex
    Local Time:
    So how do you keep it clean? I wore a smaller version of that for a while and cleaning was a nightmare.

Ormaz and Byrdie like this.
  9. Jessica Alexander

Jessica Alexander Trans woman not a mistress or Dom

Houston
    Local Time:
    Instead of a dremel buy some super glue remover. It dissolves it petty easily. May still take a while though to get out of the lock though.

Peter Rabbit likes this.
  10. filltee

filltee Junior Member

Sheffield. South Yorkshire UK
    Local Time:
    Now there is an idea.
    ask her if she will give you a penny or a cent whatever anythime she thinks you have earned one. When you have saved enough coins to purchase a new cage maybe se will let you cut your way out of the one you are in now. Or maybe she will just prefer to keep you locked.

11. Permenently Caged

Local Time:
    I do indeed have a dremmel and I know how to use it.

Danny15 likes this.
  12. Permenently Caged

Local Time:
    This is absolutely for real!
    And as for when it will be removed...so far the glue is proving resistant to 100% Acetone. That and the fact that a copious amount was used...I see a cutting blade in my future and a compromised cage.

durango_o and JackStrap like this.
  13. Permenently Caged

Local Time:
    Explain...is there a super glue remover? Better than Acetone?

14. tecolote

tecolote Long term member

Government
    California
    Local Time:
    I think that super glue remover is basically acetone.... Or in this case, it has a diamond blade...

15. corsac

corsac Long term member

Spokane, WA
    Local Time:
    Seems like you basically begged her for this. Maybe you should spend at least a month or three before deciding to try and escape. Enjoy the ride, it will be worth it!

16. tecolote

tecolote Long term member

Government
    California
    Local Time:
    He shouldn't even try to get out until she tells him to.

filltee, Guest 1101, Giveitup and 4 others like this.
  17. GoodBoy1122

GoodBoy1122 Active member

Local Time:
    I don't mean to be a buzz kill here, but don't we wear chastity cages with a lock to make things simple avoid crazy shit like this? ; )

Sounds kind of hot I guess, but then I think that you've removed control from your KH and that kind of takes the wind out of my sails here.

So you seem to want this more than your wife. I also assume this rush takes you into another sub space. I know as my denial stints go on, they take me further into subspace, I lose shame in asking or begging to worship my wife in one way or another. Did this take you to any new levels of shamelessness with your wife?

Thank you for sharing your story and get those jaws of life on the ready ; )

18. suzy maid

suzy maid Member

England
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    You must leave it somewhere safe. How about your office draw.

19. chastity_longterm

chastity_longterm Long term member

Worker
    Indonesia
    Local Time:
    8:21 PM
    Wife responding "sure" and when she ask "the glue" is the part that i like so much...i hope u get good journey of chastity...
    Keep updated...

20. starflyer

starflyer Junior Member

UK
    Local Time:
    Careful what you wish for springs to mind, but well done, let us know if and when you get it off and how ! In the meantime enjoy.

tomcast11 and John like this.
  21. prien2

prien2 Active member

California
    Local Time:
    Awesome commitment to your wife. Looking forward to reading about your journey.

22. Alana

Alana Long term member

California
    Local Time:
    Or give it to your keyholder

23. UnknownMess

UnknownMess New member

Local Time:
    What a fantastic experience, thanks for sharing! I hope you and your KH have lots of fun while your predicament lasts :)

In case of emergency, do remember it's the fumes from acetone that dissolve CA based glues. 100% pure acetone in a container below the glue will eventually break it down. After some hours. With your KH's consent :lock:

24. Thomas Gangman

Thomas Gangman Long term member

IT Consultant
    Northern New Jersey USA
    Local Time:
    My wife did one better this past weekend after finding out some party plans were cancelled. We went to grab some take out food and before we went, stopped off at Home Depot and she bought red locktite to “fix some loose bolts at home.” After dinner, she had me strip and after binding me to the posts, grabbed the padlock on my metal cage and filled it in and put tape on the opening. After an hour of some flogging, spanking, and rubbing her body against me, she took the tape off.

The lock tight was semi hard, but doesn’t matter, can’t get the stuff out anyway. She told me the good news is when she is ready she will cut the lock off. If the other cage was on, it would have to be drilled. I was also informed, it’s not coming off on Easter, lent has been extended for me.

25. John

John Member

Local Time:
    2:21 PM
    I hope it will stay on for a long time since you asked for it and she would allow you to try to break inside. Keep it on until it falls off :D

KBS likes this.

Users found this page by searching for:

1. magic chastity cage sex stories

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice