I Am the Gift~~Everyday Inspirations that Empower

Discussion in 'Book and movie reviews' started by ms-laurel, Jul 4, 2010.

1. ms-laurel

ms-laurel Junior Member

Local Time:
    7:49 PM
    This book is designed to create and enable positive thought and creative actions for today's women. It is hoped that these daily writing will alter anew look at how women are socialized and the benefits that can be achieved through personal discovery and the creation of a new perspective. Believing that the time has come for women to take the lead in their personal and professional lives, this book encourages women to find and embrace their personal power.

The innate power of a woman's heart, mind and soul has either been ignored or discounted for far too long. As we grow spiritually and emotionally, we become a stronger force in the hearts of those we touch. Our realization of our personal power and positive actions will facilitate a more loving and generous world.

Ladies, no one can or will do our work for us! The journey within is both though provoking and emotionally stimulating. With this challenge of personal growth and enlightenment, the hope is to embrace our worth at a deeper level. Fear not, love will prevail.

You can find this book on Lulu.com, just enter the book name or click on the link and begin to strengthen and embrace your personal power now.

Ms. Laurel
    http://www.lulu.com/items/volume_65/7240000/7240012/4/preview/promo_7240012.jpg

2. Mr Gee

Mr Gee Active member

Local Time:
    Bought the book this week.....will give my impressions after I peruse. I've been looking for something on the spiritual aspect of D/s, FLR.
    Mr Gee ;)

3. ms-laurel

ms-laurel Junior Member

Local Time:
    My hope is this changes your life in the positive ways that writing it has changed mine....enjoy!!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice