I am so lost and confused

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Joshers2005, Jun 15, 2017.

1. Jens

Jens CO-Owner of CM
    Owner of Chastity Mansion Administrator Moderator

Art director, film producer
    Denmark
    Local Time:
    3:08 AM
    Willpower before toys, anytime. Chastity is mental before metal;-)

Mascara^Snake and Nicoftime like this.
  2. Mistress Jules

Mistress Jules Professional Dominatrix and Owner of Lockit
    Staff Member Administrator Verified Female

Company Director and Professional Dominatrix
    Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    2:08 AM
    Maybe a bit of leeway is required here before commenting. @Joshers2005 has explained in his signature that he is liable to get a tad excited and possibly over enthusiastic in his thought processes. So rather than jumping on every post, we should allow him to process his thoughts a bit more and then see if there is any helpful suggestions we can make.

3. filltee

filltee Junior Member

Sheffield. South Yorkshire UK
    Local Time:
    I'm sorry to hear of your challenges.

Personally I always verify prior to purchase that the steel used for the tube and the A-ring(s) are surgical quality 316L Stainless Steel. Its used for surgical implants and is used in marine environments.

I am allergic to nickel.. So I avoid it. I cut the rivets off jeans and put clear nylon nail varnish on the metal waist and fly buttons. My advice do not settle for anything less than 316L or use titanium or of course gold.. silver does not work me either.

I learned the hard way. DO NOT wear crap next to your skin and certainly not your junk.

My Fort is Stainless Steel and it is 316L the A-rings were chrome plated crap they started giving me gyp in less than a week. I threw them away and had an A-ring made., it looks better too.

lockit likes this.
  4. sissybitch

sissybitch Long term member

engine development engineer
    north wales uk
    Local Time:
    @Mistress Jules I think you are spot on with this as @Joshers2005 has some extra challenges to deal with , he as stated in his signature and posts that he is on the autistic spectrum and working out something like this must be a challenge for him . well spotted

lockit and Jens like this.
  5. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    8:08 PM
    @Joshers2005 i didn't know about your autism issues, I don't read everyone's back story when replying.

I certainly didn't mean to be hard on you for your impatience. Good luck and happy locking.

lockit, Jens and sissybitch like this.
  6. Joshers2005

Joshers2005 Guest

Thank you all for understanding my Autism. Apologies accepted.

Yes, this is tough for me and I have taken more time to think about what is right for me. 30mm seems like a good fit in diameter as I found a more realistic 30mm wide tube that is not stretchy like the demo device I made with wire. I stuck my junk in and it was not too snug, not too loose, but fit enough where I could twist it around and the shaft&head will not stick with it unless it's semi-flaccid. I am definitely 30-31mm in diameter. ;) Even though the matter is extremely small and base-ring, weight, and humidity had a higher part, I believe the wider diameter of the previous cages had a cause for the dipping.

I am not allergic to nickel or silver and I also realized that the flaking only occurred within the sections I sanded very hard for the epoxy blue to be placed. I feel that if I do not sand it very hard like I before, there will be no flaking (no flaking in the middle as I did not sand there). I highly doubt I will see silver in my penile skin again because I have never seen it before with all my past three 304 Steel cages - until the day I sanded the entire cage down.

Will power is important and I am just going to pick the 60mm cage and let it adjust. It is my final choice. Although my underside is 53mm flaccid which makes the cage 7mm too long, the 60mm cage I had before was not 7mm too long but only 2-3mm too long. Both cages are exactly 60mm long, so how did that happen? On top of that, the entire device as a whole (78mm) will should make it snug as it is 4mm less than my flaccid size.

Thank you for your help and I am purchasing the device.

Mistress Jules likes this.
  7. Joshers2005

Joshers2005 Guest

I am also getting something like this but much cheaper.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/351890164168

There is a 35mm hole for the penis and 60mm cage to stick out I am going to make another hole on top for the base ring's clamp. Therefore, both the base ring and my balls will be behind the pants...and the cage with my penis locked-up with be sticking out. If any of you has a better idea, let me know before I purchase it.

Have a great day.

8. Joshers2005

Joshers2005 Guest

Thank you for letting me know about this beforehand. I would like to know where I could find the thread about the steel cable belt.

Like I said up above, I was also curious to why my penis was only 1-2mm shorter than the cage (see my signature) although the cage is 7mm too long? Shouldn't my flaccid penis be flopping nearer to the center instead of just 2mm right at the end? As a whole, the 60mm caged device I just ordered is 5mm shorter than the 60mm caged device I had in the past, so maybe this has a role.

Let me know and send a link to that thread.

Thanks for the good luck.

9. Joshers2005

Joshers2005 Guest

I am back. I purchased all those tools and I am constructing the belt. I will post it once it is made

10. Joshers2005

Joshers2005 Guest

I wanted to let you know that I got the 37mm diameter fully enclosed cage and was smaller than I thought it was. It wasn't a good fit and when I did fit it in, I reversed it and used it as a masturbation tool. It is in the trash and my penis now feels infected. I hope I do not get a Chinesse infection as I didn't wash it with soap until after I used it.

Have a great day.

11. cb1984

cb1984 Long term member

Local Time:
    finding the correct fit is a pain in the ass I got a new device recently and it finally fits no discomfort no rash... keep at it if this really is for you, you will find the right fit

12. Joshers2005

Joshers2005 Guest

I am keeping at it and I am no longer lost and confused like the thread says. Now that I've been playing around I have a couple updates:

1.) The plane circular clamp rings are not the right type that suits me well. The new shaped rings tend to fit better to my crotch and groins. The new device (a thinner 60mm cage) I am getting this month comes with a 45mm semi-shaped clamp ring that still has the option for Padlock and not one of those cheap mini keys. I will give this a try and see what happens.

2.) I have a perfect back up plan now. I realized that the extra belt (thank to the help of boisub) solves a lot of issues I got from the past 60mm cage. Worse comes to worse, I get that 58mm cage that I have keeping my eye on from eBay. It has the same design but the diameter is much wider but it will not matter to me if the base ring is snug with my body instead of dipping down.

I am so much happier and there is no need to worry. Have a great day and wish me luck.

13. Mistress Jules

Mistress Jules Professional Dominatrix and Owner of Lockit
    Staff Member Administrator Verified Female

Company Director and Professional Dominatrix
    Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I am glad to see that things are coming together for you and you are feeling happier about this whole adventure. I look forward to seeing how things progress.

lockit likes this.
  14. Mistress B

Mistress B Mistress B

Business Owner
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    @Joshers2005 I hope you have found what it was that you were looking for and I'm pleased that you are no longer lost and confused. :)

15. Forrest

Forrest New member

Local Time:
    9:08 PM
    I could not agree more. Finding the right piece is a royal (and expensive) PItA! May I ask what you ended up with? I've tried many rings all of them round and they do not work for me. Most gap distances do not either. I've finally decided to buy a bunch of rings in varying diameters across each of the common shapes offered. Hope it helps!!

16. Joshers2005

Joshers2005 Guest

So far, I am satisfied with my 60mm cage that just arrived today. Thanks to boisub, the home-made belt strap I made prevents the device from sliding into the middle of my shaft when erect. The length is 2mm shorter than my flaccid size (and not 17mm shorter because the gap size in the current cage I purchase is smaller), which is closest to custom as I can get. As many popes here have told me, the tighter the fit, the better the fit. I have now seen people over 3" in length wear 2" devices and even smaller. This makes me comfortable to know. I am still going to get used to the device and I have to add one more thing to the belt that will fix things even more.

The smaller diameter makes a big difference and if I notice some issues, I can go back to that 56mm cage with a similar design as it is so similar (the gap is much larger). Honestly, the belt strap makes all the difference in the world. Without it, I would not be liking this device that much as I tried it without it and it does dip down for sure. With every device, there is always a downfall. The main downfall of this device is that I can still masturbate using the frenulum, which is not protected by the cage (like the previous designs could). I can probably adjust with with some creativity and crafting. I'll keep you updated.

17. Joshers2005

Joshers2005 Guest

I just experienced another dangerous disadvantage that hurts my penis and it now looks as if bees stung the upper half of my purple cock. When very erect, the head of the penis can squeeze through the open end-bars and the entire head can stick out as the skin under the glands get crushed with a small diameter of 14mm. It is like a vice squeezing my penis but that will no longer happen.

With the help of two 14mm rods and gorilla tape, both the disadvantages (head pushing through/ability to tickle the crown) are gone and I am 100% happy with this device.

18. Joshers2005

Joshers2005 Guest

Sorry about the fact that I keep replying, but I just noticed that even when the head does not escape and without the repairs, my penis is turns blue/purple after a while. I think it might have to do with the ring. Also, take note that the head excepting the bars and getting squeezed occurred as I tickled the crown to ejaculate. When very erect before I did the experiment, the head of the penis pushed tightly with the urethra popped out like it did when inside the last 3 cages. The head of my penis started to escape through as it got even more erect before the climax.

I purchased a 50mm ring for the cage to see if the ring is too tight as it was only $6, which is cheaper than all the stuff to build my belt-strap. Once I try the 50mm ring on and still tonic that it turns purple, I will know it has to do with the diameter being too narrow.

19. Joshers2005

Joshers2005 Guest

I wanted to say that Nicoftime pointed out to me that the penis can get sore if it is in contact contact with metal. The 30mm dimatater is snug and the steel does push even when fully flaccid. He could be right.

Although my penis can feel sore after a while, it doesn't fully hurt/burn until being erect for a while before the head leaks out on the end. I think this might have to do with the fact that the cage needs extra width (going back to 33mm diameter cages) for my penis to expand as the tightness puts pressure. I can see that the marks from the groove are not fully going away and my penis is still sore. It is also my fault for saying I am satisfied before spending some time wearing it on. Here is my next step: 1.) I am going to wait a week and let my sore penis heal until the 50mm ring arrives. I will try and see if it is too narrow. 2.) If it too narrow, I will get the 56mm cage that is very close to the cage I have now. This back-up cage is just as cheap and will arrive quicker as it is not from China. It will be a better size fit but the entire device is much longer so the belt-strap is a necessity and I will have to recreate the entire thing as the lock design is built inside the base ring instead of allowing a hole for a padlock, providing only the base ring itself to be looped. I feel the padlock can be annoying at times. So...I have a great idea on how to re-create this belt as it also takes care of what I am trying to do right now; making a chain that goes both around my waist and under my anus, clips to all 3 sides of the base ring using bolt-snaps. If I feel a pain or if I have to take a crap, I just unsnap a clip and snap it back on. I feel that chain will not make it too tight like the wire tubing is doing. Right now, there is no way for me to even slide a lubed cue-tip through my base ring when erect. Another idea is an thin acoustic guitar strap as it can be tightened and loosened like a robe can. I am not done yet, so no rash decisions.

Have a great night.

20. Joshers2005

Joshers2005 Guest

I hope I don't get banned for posting another photo of my penis, but I need to show you this.

Emergency Update:

My penis feels 10x better as it did yesterday as it healed overnight. Yay. Sadly, I put the device on one more time, things felt okay at first, it got erect, and I came across this serious issue and it is sore once again. :mad: I don't believe it is swelled as it is back to normal looking healthy and fine after it has been off for a while.

FullSizeRender.jpg

When fully flaccid the penis definitely snug to the cage but it isn't notice until it gets semi-erect. Then it feels like sticking my penis is a pop bottle once I am fully erect and I have never seen my penis skin so tight before. I am doing my best to let my body adjust to the device and not take a break, but when things hurt this bad to the point where I feel the need to call a doc, it is unhealthy and unacceptable. Yes, this device is way too narrow and it stings like heck after I pee even after it is off. It just took two tries to see this.

I want to give a big thanks to nicoftime for these wise words:

Yep. Too narrow. You live and you learn. Good thing I have a back-up plan and saved a final $20 many weeks before just for the new 58mm device (I kept saying 56mm) I am ordering today or tomorrow and it will arrive in 6-10 business days as it is not international. I looked at all the measurements of the device that is too narrow and the new one and they are so similar (the entire device is 4mm longer but still under my flaccid length ;)) I will keep you up-to-date when the new device comes.

21. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    No problem, hope everything turns out

22. Joshers2005

Joshers2005 Guest

I hope so too. Whenever you measure the diameter, keep in mind that the head of the penis is a bit bigger than the shaft/glands. My flaccid diameter is 30mm but my head is around 32/33mm, which makes sense on why it kept creeping out of the bars when fully erect as there was too much pressure. I did notice that the bottom half of the head was purple and the skin felt rubbery. Any idea why?

23. Joshers2005

Joshers2005 Guest

I wore it again the next day while not masturbating and the same thing happened. It felt like squeezing my penis in a vice. No forcing either. I still feel that the cage puts way too much pressure on the head, which is what I do not want. I feel the area with the open end bars is 3-5mm longer than the previous design I enjoyed, which is odd as the cage is thinner. With the past four 33mm width cages, the crown of my cock was fully enclosed (and not sticking out where it can be tickled) when both flaccid and erect and there was no clicking sound coming from the padlock, which gives me a headache. By the way, the area is smooth but the metal is not shiny, so I feel it is a different type of steel.

It is too late now. I threw out the cage and the new 58mm cage with a 33mm dimeter is on its way soon. I forgot to mention that I am also way more comfortable with the non-padlock cages as I can lock it on/off easier and the base ring has a much better shaped end that matches my body. This is my own opinion and I do not want a cage that I will hate. Like you said, I have my own area of individual comfort and preference and I have felt more pros to the 33mm width cages (the only issues was dipping and length, which can now be fixed). I am actually very angry and pissed...that I destroyed that past few cages. I could have gone in the closet and pulled out that 60mm enclosed cage from my avatar and called it a day.

So yes, I still want to go back to previous style I had before. Finally, there was no way I could use the other 33mm width cages for the purpose of masturbation as it was impossible for me to do it. Even with vibration, the crown of the penis is not accessible to be touched in any way. This is the second reason why I am going back to what I felt more comfortable with. No kidding.

24. Joshers2005

Joshers2005 Guest

I want to let you know some good news! I have realized that the cage for the device I ordered is actually 55mm!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/351904849362

I now believe that the 58mm measurement in the thumbnail has to do with the outer length of the curve. The cage is 55mm and the gap/ring size seems to be the same as the old 60mm cage, therefore I assume the total length to be around 78mm, which is very similar to the narrow device or 76mm. If you remember, I have been wishing for a 55mm cage when I displayed all of those sizes earlier as my inner flaccid length is 52mm for sure. This is good news and I am very happy right now. The device is coming in about 8 days and by then, my penis should be heal as it is still sore and sensitive.

25. Mactastic

Mactastic Long term member

Homemaker, Financial Analyst
    Tampa, FL, USA
    Local Time:
    9:08 PM
    I can't believe I am going to contribute to this madness.... But I completely agree with @boisub... In fact I'll take it one step further.... Pay close attention because this is the answer to all of your problems... Are you ready?

Put on your device... Now put on some clothes... Now go outside to a job or a hobby or do some chores or hang out with friends or go shopping... And don't take your clothes off for 8 hours straight... Like a normal human being...

Your device sizing is stressing you out because it is your only hobby right now... Go out into the world and give yourself something to do besides think of your penis...

Yeah, if I was manhandling my junk/device every 30 seconds I would be concerned about how well it fits in my semi erect state too, but instead I have a yard to mow, and dinner to make... Plans to plan and stuff to fix.

Go do something that involves other people doing normal stuff, like bowling or something and stop spending all of your time measuring the inner diameter of your device.

Remember the order of operations is
    1. Put on device
    2. Put on clothes
    3. Go outside
    4. Do something meaningful
    5. Forget about device

There really is no need to post a pic of your semi erect penis in a device and then tell the forum that there is an issue... No you are not fully flacid... Yes a semi erect penis is not super comfortable in a device... No this is not a masturbation device. Yes your skin is going to get tight and pinched if all you think about it your junk...

You really should post all of this in a blog in the vault rather than the forum... Just wear your device and go out into the world... Otherwise it will never be comfortable because you will never stop thinking about it....

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice