1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I am more of a cuck now.

Discussion in 'The Boudoir' started by Boydavid, Jul 25, 2017.

1. We have now entered into more of a cuck relationship now. When I lost my virginity a few months ago that is my virginity with woman I was not the greatest. I am sure I would improve with practice. But anyway I have been promised another go at it as long as I serve well for a while. So my job while locked in my cage is all about being on the bed while my top has sex with another man or sometimes the female freind I lost my virginity too. My cock is hard in its cage and I am required to watch and give some extra stimulation with my mouth or fingers. I get to clean up either from the vagina or anus depending on the sex of my partners partner. Any drips are mine and I quickly lick them up. The lady says I am good with my tongue and have made her climax a few times which has pleased them and me. I am really enjoying all this and know that one time my cock will slide up a wet vagina for a second time and I hope to do a bit better than the last time. As a bottom this is all great for me and I love to be on the bed part of all that's going on.