I am locked in a chastity device - And my wife knows!

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Giveitup, Mar 10, 2019.

Random Thread
  1. Giveitup

Giveitup Active member

Local Time:
    10:36 AM
    Okay, so maybe the title of this thread is not much of a big deal to you, especially those Mansion participants who are quite experienced. But for me, for me it is a really big deal! I failed to use this site properly in a couple of ways: 1) I didn't post an introduction when I joined in May of 2017; and 2) Rather than starting a journal, my story has been told all over the place, usually responding to another's post. My goal with this thread is to correct these mistakes.

My wife and I are older, mid-50's, and live apart. It's a mutual decision, and based on my job being in another city than my home, and my lovely wife. After decades of frustration with hugely mismatched sex drives, I just couldn't take the idea that her post-menopausal pain from PIV had essentially ended my sex life. I felt cheated, and went looking for solutions. Somehow I stumbled upon Chastity Mansion, and I was hooked. I have spent the last 21+ months reading, researching, trying various inexpensive cages and self-locking. I have spent the last 10-months trying to broach the topic with my very vanilla wife.

Everything else was perfect, and under the right circumstances she's a great lover - it's just that the stars never aligned all that much. My right hand has been my BFF for daily orgasms, since I discovered what an orgasm was, in my early teens. Last May, while on vacation I poured my heart out to her, and actually said the words, "male chastity," to her. Again and again, I brought it up - with no interest, and no response. Finally, I bought her a book, and asked her to read it. Alone. At her pace. We had a good dialog, and even though she struggles to discuss sex, she started reading it.

This past few days we were together, in hotels in a 3rd city, as we had overlapping business trips. She said she had a question: "Why do you want to do this? Can't we just have more sex?" I knew better, so I explained the many benefits for her, the help that I needed to focus on her, and to help harness my unstoppable urge to take matters into my own hands, and that MC was ultimately very flexible. It could be something as simple as pre-sex titillation, or as complex and kinky as we both agreed it would be, but that open communication about it is essential to success. I explained about the post-orgasm "drop" and the biological science behind the male response. MC is not just a kink.

She agreed to give it a try! I asked her to please read beyond chapter one in the book, and while she was in the shower, I locked-up. In the car a bit later, I handed her the key. She knew immediately what it was for. Moments later, when we realized that I had stupidly brought only one key, I would need it to uncage long enough to clear security, as I would be leaving a few days later than she did. She handed the key back, scared to death that if she lost it (or accidentally kept it when we parted) that I could be in trouble, or at least open to a bit of embarrassment from the TSA. But, she was my willing keyholder, if only for a moment!

Before we got into the car that morning, we had fantastic sex, and she wanted more later that evening. When we got into bed, she felt my caged member and exclaimed, "You're really serious about this, aren't you?!?" Yes, yes I am. Well, she wanted me unlocked, and having learned so much here, from all my Chastity Mansion friends, I quickly obliged her. While we had still more passionate sex, including intercourse, I could not quite climax. We stopped. She suggested that I should lock-up, and I asked her if I could wait until the morning, after I had showered. She agreed.

She had to leave this morning, and patting my morning wood, asked me if that would be there if I was caged? I excitedly replied that there was no way, since the cage I landed on after much experimentation is a little over an inch deep. She asked me when I was going to lock it up, knowing we would not see each other for over a month. I told her that I didn't know. She said, "You agreed to do it after your shower this morning! So this is basically just a game to you?" Gulp! I am both terrified and excited... While I will be on my own recognizance, my goal is to give up masturbation for the season of Lent - something that really means a lot to me, but it has to go! Since my record locked-up is only two weeks, I am not sure that I can stay 24x7 until I see her again, so it is up to me to stay orgasm-free until I do.

The job that kept us apart is ending, so in another month or so, my wife will become my keyholder!

This is SO MUCH BETTER than playing alone, wishing she would just come along... Wish me luck!

-- Ready to Giveitup

2. sixofthebest

sixofthebest Member

In Early and Well-Earned Retirement
    Minneapolis, Minnesota USA
    Local Time:
    11:36 AM
    Yay! Good on both of you.

Giveitup likes this.
  3. Consensus

Consensus Member

Working with vulnerable people
    UK
    Local Time:
    4:36 PM
    What a great story! So pleased for you both and I hope it works out for you!

Giveitup likes this.
  4. R2002

R2002 Member

Attorney
    USA
    Local Time:
    12:36 PM
    Wellcome and best to you both!
    I am around your age and have been locked for almost 3 years. Chastity has saved my marriage :)

Rectrix and Giveitup like this.
  5. slave stroppy

slave stroppy senior member

trade
    midlands
    Local Time:
    so happy for you mate and glad you have shared the story here.

Giveitup likes this.
  6. cshorts

cshorts Locked in love for SL

Bay Area, California
    Local Time:
    9:36 AM
    Lovely story! Delighted that things are moving forward for you, and that your wife is showing interest in participating in your journey.

Giveitup likes this.
  7. Giveitup

Giveitup Active member

Local Time:
    Thanks for all of your replies, and messages of support! We'll see if I have the willpower, and if she stays committed!

My wife is now on the other side of the country. I texted her when I locked-up, and her response was, "Nothing until I see you in April." Last night on the phone, she told me that when we see each other again we're going to rent a movie that she didn't get to finish on the airplane, and that I would enjoy it. I suggested that it would be "the second thing we do." Her response: "Maybe not. I am in charge. Isn't that what you told me? I have the power. I will have the key. I will decide. I think I am going to like this! You'll like the movie."

I am sensing a not so subtle shift. It would appear that now all I have to do is get out of my own way and on board with what I have been fantasizing about for all these months...

8. R2002

R2002 Member

Attorney
    USA
    Local Time:
    Sounds great!

Giveitup likes this.
  9. Rectrix

Rectrix Active member

US East Coast
    Local Time:
    Just stay locked until you see her again, no masturbating. Chastity and commitment will help you become a better husband, letting her lead will help her become a better and more confident wife, promise her you'll be chaste for her.

HeForHer, Narciso, Giveitup and 3 others like this.
  10. SCChastityhubby

SCChastityhubby SC Chastity Husband WIFE (KH) daily!

Charleston SC USA
    Local Time:
    This is great. So glad for the two of you. You should suggest that you get some plastic locks for when you are away and she could make sure you had the same number.

Narciso, Giveitup and Consensus like this.
  11. Consensus

Consensus Member

Working with vulnerable people
    UK
    Local Time:
    What an update! Best of luck and it's clear that you know what to do. Enjoy it and thanks for keeping us updated!

Giveitup likes this.
  12. Drews

Drews Member

Local Time:
    A little piece of advice from another guy that wanted to improve our sex life to stop masturbation with a vanilla wife. Now that she agrees to give it a try and you are happy but probably getting a little frustrated be careful with the amount of time you spend discussing the device. My wife likes my penis and it has given her great pleasure over the years but it is not a subject she wants to constantly talk about. An initial mistake I made. If any of the females on this site see this post they might want to comment but I am pretty sure overall guys are much more into talking about their penis than women want it to be a topic of discussion.

13. Mash2214

Mash2214 Natural Hot Springs. But not Private

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    Congratulations. The start of what could be the greatest time in your life together. Thanks for sharing your story.

Giveitup likes this.
  14. Penney

Penney Active member

Midwest
    Local Time:
    Lovely story. I'm glad for you.

Giveitup likes this.
  15. Hawabi

Hawabi New member

Local Time:
    great read! which book did you buy her to read?

Giveitup likes this.
  16. Giveitup

Giveitup Active member

Local Time:
    Taming the Caged Beast - An Introduction to Male Chastity by Emily Masters. I bought the eBook for myself, read it through, and then purchased a paperback for my wife, so she could read it in bed at night (or not - her choice) at her convenience. Here's the hyperlink: http://brassiered.com/tamingthecagedbeast/index.html

Sexy Slave 69 and Hawabi like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice