I’m overwhelmed with the amount of chastity options/services...

Discussion in 'Online chastity and self locking' started by bknd90, Apr 2, 2023.

1. bknd90

bknd90 Stella's Paradyce

Texas
    Local Time:
    8:05 PM
    Everything from games/challenges to key holding services…Chaster app, TeamLocked, Emma lock, Fap Roulette, Discord servers, Chastity Mansion, Key Holding doms on every social media platform (Fet, Reddit, Twitter, Discord, etc.), and just the countless other online random games/challenges - it’s sensory overload for me…

Don’t get me wrong - it’s awesome that there are a wide variety of options for folks like myself that are self-locked but it's too overwhelming for me. I have this thing where I feel so much FOMO but at the same time, I want to get the bang for my buck with a quality chastity experience…

Ex: it’s like a grocery checkout line - I’m afraid that if I pick one line, the line next to me will go faster, then I jump to that line, but then my line now slows down and the line I jumped from starts going faster… so I feel like if I pick one chastity option, I feel like my experience will not be worth wild and I would have a tendency of abandoning it and jumping ship to another option…

It’s my anxiety I know - having FOMO but also feeling like whatever avenue I pick will be a letdown… Then there is the question of why am I even doing chastity in the first place - am I doing it for myself or just doing chastity for the sake of just getting participation recognition for whatever option I select?

I really do love chastity as it’s probably my third favorite kink… however I feel anxiety/lack of conviction can/has easily abandoned my interest in it within a blink of an eye… Does anyone ever feel like this or have any advice/tips on getting over my overwhelming feeling of options/services?

Stella

Miss Bella likes this.
  2. MissyB

MissyB Long term member

maid, (I wish)
    Tennessee hills
    Local Time:
    9:05 PM
    i get that at times too. The good thing is you can try many of them just to see how they work. I played around for a while with Emalock. Chaster seems the one more often used. Good luck and enjoy.

bknd90 likes this.
  3. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    2:05 AM
    I get how you feel, all I can say is make a list and work your way from top to bottom, and see what you best enjoy, you won’t know until you try it!

bknd90 likes this.
  4. bknd90

bknd90 Stella's Paradyce

Texas
    Local Time:
    Appreciate the replies back - I'm not sure why I have this weird love/hate/introspective relationship with chastity... I don't do it with any other of my kinks (yet)... I think its chastity is the only kink of mine that I can interact with on my time/solo.

I just need to focus and start to figure out what I really want from chastity. I think I'm going to just start randomly picking one of these online options for a short-term/one-week experience and kinda go from there. I've had several offers from doms in my community that said they would be my keyholder but honestly I feel I need to start slow and steady/online to gain that experience/confidence.

5. jc7655

jc7655 Active member

Local Time:
    6:05 PM
    Chaster has a free option and a paid option so you try it out without having to spend any money. Also having a keyholder can push your limits for sure but it is probably a good idea like you said to start out with something short term. In chaster there are lots of options for how to configure a lock but they do also have a max time limit you can set.

Miss Bella and bknd90 like this.
  6. bknd90

bknd90 Stella's Paradyce

Texas
    Local Time:

So I actually used Chaster about a year ago and just recently this past winter break - I made custom/solo locks which were kinda fun but my discipline/allure faded quickly after about a week. There are some pretty interesting keyholding locks however not sure about the Keyholders/doms... one of my biggest hesitations is dealing with dominant online personas... I have been scammed/catfished/even a bit blackmailed to an extent - so that's why I have so my anxiety/doubt.

There do seem to be some beginner-level locks I think were made by the Chaster devs that I might check out actually. What I think would be also super fun is if I can have my dom friends in my community start to use the App to - that would be super fun, but they are more old school/not heavy social media users like myself.

Miss Bella likes this.
  7. Miss Bella

Miss Bella The Head Balls Coach

Head Balls Coach Buster'o'Bollocks TranSARS COV420
    Local Time:
    9:05 PM
    Chaster can be a lot of fun but it can also be a trap with a lot of sketchy/shady KHs on there. Lots of nasty findom and whatnot with no real interaction other than just .....here's my paypal , let me siphon money here or there.

If you run out of options or want to give it a shot, you do at least have ONE dom friend that is a respectable KH on there-- me :p

dcagedguy and bknd90 like this.
  8. sylvana chastity

sylvana chastity just Syl

Deutschland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    2:05 AM
    ... and in the end it's all about keeping the prisoner caged...:p:D

bknd90 and Miss Bella like this.
  9. bknd90

bknd90 Stella's Paradyce

Texas
    Local Time:
    Yeah, I had this one super short Chaster session with a "dom" that turned out to be a guy (which I don't have a problem with but I was led false) and he tried to force me to do a lot of poppers and other sketchy stuff.... Really made me depressed as I actually thought we had a good repertoire/conversations on Discord prior to doing the lock-up.

It's good however that I experienced these mishaps/scams early and I've been able to grow/learn more since then.

I can certainly tell by the way you interact/present yourself that you are a genuine/honest person - I really really appreciate that! I'll def. keep that as a consideration

Miss Bella likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice