I´m new to this

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Xhanon, Dec 7, 2017.

1. Xhanon

Xhanon New member

Student
    europe
    Local Time:
    11:46 AM
    Hi everyone,
    after a few weeks of looking around this site, I finally decided to introduce myself and try to explain, what brought me here.

I´m a 23 year old Student from Germany and I discovered that i like being submissive about a year ago. Before that i had a few girlfriends and some one nights stand, but the kind of vanilla sex couldnt fulfill my sexual needs. The biggest problem I had was that I masturbated frequently, which made any form sexual contact, which did only happen about 6 or 7 times a year, not that exciting.
    I was trying to keep myself from mastubating, which only worked for a couple of days. Then one day I stumbled upon the picture of a chastity cage and immediately bought one. It is a cheap version of the cb6000s and I was very excited to try it on.
    After a few days I realized that it is not that much fun doing it all alone, and since i didnt have a girlfriend at the time i decided to look for a mistress. Atfer a few Mistresses, that didnt take my chastity very seriously I finally found the one I have today. Shes also from Germany and likes to use me via Webcam and talk to me on the phone. She is very strict and right now she is teaching me everyday, so I can become a better slave.
    She controlls my genitals completely and i am aware of the fact that ill never have any sexual contact with another girl again as long as she is my mistress. I love it.

I came to this site to learn more about the chastity lifestyle, what kind of devices are good and just get to know how others like doing it.
    I´m looking forward to learning from all of you.

jshackleton2016 likes this.
  2. Ma'at Rebekah

Ma'at Rebekah Long term member

ma'at
    usa
    Local Time:
    5:46 AM
    there are many skills and lessons to be learned here not to mention some very kind folks. glad you're here.

3. guest 2942

guest 2942 Long term member

Local Time:
    6:46 AM
    Welcome. Glad you finally came out of the shadows. While being denied is very fun you don't necessarily have to take it to the extreme. Never being able to orgasm or have sexual contact with another woman may seem sexy and push your buttons but realistically thats not very healthy. Have fun with and someday maybe you'll meet a nice girl who will tease and deny you in a loving relationship. So keep your options open, your young to make such drastic decisions. :)

4. Xhanon

Xhanon New member

Student
    europe
    Local Time:
    11:46 AM
    Thank you.
    Well first of all, what I forgot to mention is, that my mistress does let me have orgasms from time to time. The longest time without one was 3 weeks and I'm very excited to go beyond that together with her.
    I do already know that my relationship with my mistress won't last forever. But right now, I don't want anything else and I'm not interested in occasional sex with strangers. One day I might find the right girl for me, but I'm not in a rush to find her.

guest 2942 likes this.
  5. guest 2942

guest 2942 Long term member

Local Time:
    6:46 AM
    That sounds better :)

6. Mistress Jules

Mistress Jules Professional Dominatrix and Owner of Lockit
    Staff Member Administrator Verified Female

Company Director and Professional Dominatrix
    Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    10:46 AM
    Welcome to the Mansion. Great start to your chastity journey. I look forward to keeping up with your progress.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice